D & J Forever

Have Manila case no but NVC said they don't have our case yet

9 posts in this topic

You can get the MNL case number as it leaves NVC before manila has recieved it.

I talked to NVC today and got my MNL number but our case is currently in the mail.

I asked them how long it takes the embassy there to recieve and NVC told me it depends on the mail. Ours left NVC 3/16

Anyone have estimate of how long it takes them to get it after shipped from NVC ?

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well.....last week I tracked the batch that left last Wed and it arrived in Manila on Monday.....actually it arrived Sat..but was delivered on Mon. The batch that was scheduled to leave on Mar 16, actually left on Mar 17. DHL list only that shipping info was received on Mar 16....but the 30 lb package was picked up on Mar 17....it's now in DHL central in Ohio. You can go the DHL website and use this tracking number.... http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByNbr.asp?nav=TrackBynumber

Tracking number 8858035970

~Johnny~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

But m still confused. We have our 1st NOA2 last OCT 28,2009 and were in RFI.So this is our 2nd NOA2 (March 8,2010).I wonder if the Manila case number they gave us today is from our 1st NOA2.Is it posible? Cause our manila case number starts with MNL 2009 *** ***.As far as I know it should start with MNL 2010 *** ***.But I also know that you can have manila case number when your case is ready to send to US consulate.And our 1st NOA2 was sent back to USCIS,so probably the embasy already have our case.Will find out more tomorrow.For my fiance will call NVC and USCIS.huh!

By the way,I have a friend,who got their NOA2 same date as we did (March 8,2010) Their case left NVC last March 15,2010 and their case is already in the embasy now.

Hi... how can I track our case? my fiance called NVC last week and said they already send our case last March 15... I called USEM yesterday and told me they havent received our packet yet.... help..=)

But m still confused. We have our 1st NOA2 last OCT 28,2009 and were in RFI.So this is our 2nd NOA2 (March 8,2010).I wonder if the Manila case number they gave us today is from our 1st NOA2.Is it posible? Cause our manila case number starts with MNL 2009 *** ***.As far as I know it should start with MNL 2010 *** ***.But I also know that you can have manila case number when your case is ready to send to US consulate.And our 1st NOA2 was sent back to USCIS,so probably the embasy already have our case.Will find out more tomorrow.For my fiance will call NVC and USCIS.huh!

By the way,I have a friend,who got their NOA2 same date as we did (March 8,2010) Their case left NVC last March 15,2010 and their case is already in the embasy now.

ROC journey

09-03-2012 Filed ROC

09-07-2012 Received NOA1 stating they received my ROC pocket

11-13-12 Received mail for biometrics schedule ( good thing I called n follow up, coz I didnt received the first bio sched they sent me)

11-27-2013: Biometrics schedule

04-19-2013: received mail stating they approved my ROC ( 4-16-2013) no interview)

6/7/13 received txt/email updated case status & order card

6/13/2013: Received 10 yr GC

Thank U God!

N-400 journey

10/21/13 - send pocket to uscis ( Phoenix, Az lockbox)

10/23/13 - pocket received by uscis

10/25/13 - received acceptance letter

11/02/13 - received biometrics letter scheduled on 11/13/13

11/15/13 - received text/email " in line for interview "

01/06/14 - received txt/email scheduled for interview

01/13/14 - received interview letter set on Feb. 10.

02-10-14 - Interview ( San Fernando Valley Field Office, Chartsworth Ca.)

02-10-14 - interview Day.. Approved...

02-14-14 - received updates case scheduled for oath taking ??

03-14-14 - OATH TAKING @ Montebello, Ca.

already a U.S Citizen ?

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi, you can also have a MNL case number when NVC receives your petition and decides to do additional processing, as they are doing with us now. The NVC received our petition Mar 12, 2010 and it has been in AP since. But when I first called on Mar 15, they gave me an MNL 2010 ***, then told me I'm in AP. Your fiance needs to call NVC.

So, you took your medical ok with just your NOA2 and case number?

~Johnny~

• 7 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well.....last week I tracked the batch that left last Wed and it arrived in Manila on Monday.....actually it arrived Sat..but was delivered on Mon. The batch that was scheduled to leave on Mar 16, actually left on Mar 17. DHL list only that shipping info was received on Mar 16....but the 30 lb package was picked up on Mar 17....it's now in DHL central in Ohio. You can go the DHL website and use this tracking number.... http://track.dhl-usa...v=TrackBynumber

Tracking number 8858035970

Hi!

How did u come up with the tracking number?Im trying to track my packet too.NVC told me it left there last NOV 3 and Ive been calling USEM manila everyday and i was told they dont have the actual packet yet.:help:

Thanks in advance.

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Hi!

How did u come up with the tracking number?Im trying to track my packet too.NVC told me it left there last NOV 3 and Ive been calling USEM manila everyday and i was told they dont have the actual packet yet.:help:

Thanks in advance.

It's very likely that the USEM already has your packet, but haven't entered it into their system yet. Your packet should be entered into their system malapit na! Keep calling every day. Good luck! :thumbs::yes:

Hi!

Thanks in advance.

It's very likely that the USEM already has your packet, but haven't entered it into their system yet. Your packet should be entered into their system malapit na! Keep calling every day. Good luck! :thumbs::yes:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs: THANK U.:)I'll keep on calling.:yes:

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.