bodey

HOW LONG TO GET INTERVIEW DATE OR TRANSFER TO CSC

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

i filed i-485 and i-765 on January 29th 2010.i received NOAs for both i-485 and the i-765 on FEB 13,2010.the date on the NOAs was 8th FEB 2010.i received different biometrics appointment for both i-485 and i-765 on FEB 24 2010 and march 3,2010 respectively.i did both biometric on the same day which was FEB 24,2010.i received request for initial evidence for my medicals on FEB 16,2010 which i have already done since came with k-1 and submit at the port of entry,but i did everything with certify surgeon and submitted it to the LEE SUMMIT MO where my case was.i received a mail that my requested evidence have been received on march 3 2010 and decision will be made within 90 days.i have not receive anything yet and i wanna know if they are still waiting on FBI findings on my fingerprints or what?

Timeline

i got my interview letter today which was dated March 17,2010.it has the priority date February 02,2010.The interview date is on APRIL 21,2010.The letter reads REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO APPEAR FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.what does it mean by initial and any advice on i-485 interview base on k-1.thank you all and wish all and sundry success in our various applications filed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The K-1 AOS guide has a lot of information on this, including some on the interview. Mostly, they're looking to make sure you are a legitimate couple who didn't just get married for immigration benefits. Most adjustment applicants get interviewed, you should be fine.

I-129F / K-1 / AOS:

2009-02-21: Sent I-129F package to VSC

2009-11-09: Interview in Montreal - VISA GRANTED!

2009-11-21: POE - Moved to be with my fiancee :)

2010-01-23: Married!

2010-02-19: Sent I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), I-131 (AP) package to Chicago Lockbox

2010-03-01: NOA1

2010-03-16: Transferred to CSC!

2010-03-24: Biometrics in Buffalo

2010-04-21: AOS APPROVED!

2010-04-27: Received I-797 Approval / Welcome to America letter for AOS

2010-04-30: Received Green Card

ROC:

2012-03-12: Sent I-751 package to VSC

2012-03-13: I-751 package arrived at VSC (Hi D. Renaud!)

2012-03-14: NOA1

2012-03-15: I-751 check cashed

2012-03-19: Received NOA1

2012-03-27: Received biometrics appt. notice for 2012-04-19 in Buffalo

2012-04-09: Successful early walk-in biometrics at Cleveland ASC

2012-12-04: I-751 APPROVED / 10 YR GC PRODUCTION ORDERED!

Naturalization:

2015-11-30: Here we go again: Filling out the N-400

2015-12-21: Sent N-400 to Phoenix AZ Lockbox

2015-12-23: NOA Date

2016-01-20: Biometrics in Cleveland

2016-01-25: In-line for interview

2016-01-25: Interview scheduled!

2016-01-29: Received interview letter! Scheduled for...

2016-02-29: Interview in Cleveland - APPROVED!

2016-03-18: Naturalization ceremony in Cleveland! I am a US Citizen!

Timeline

i received another EAD Card production order today April,5,2010.this is the second time receiving such notification.the first was March 31,2010 and the second was today April 5,2010.i don't know what is wrong.what is going on?any similar story or any ideas.please help me out

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

interview today at USCIS office in Seattle.the interview was 10;45am and got there 10;26am,went through the normal security checks.submitted my appointment letter which was scanned and was ask wait with my lovely wife at the main waiting hall.we were there for about 30minutes when a white woman in her early sixty called to a room.we stood to swear an oat before she started with her question. HOW DID YOU MEET? WHERE WAS IT FOR HOW LONG WE COMMUNICATE BEFORE WE MEET EACH OTHER MY PLACE OF BIRTH AND CURRENT ADDRESS. She went the AOS forms yes or no questions and after that ask for any that approves that we both lived in the same address.we show our banks statement,our state ids with both address on and car insurance and prove of pregnancy.we did try to show our wedding pictures but said that is okay because she have seen most of our pictures which we used in the k1 visa.she said everything is okay and saw smile on her face for the first and said congratulation,you have been approved and since you just married your green card is conditional one and as such it is for only two years and must file for lift of the conditional in 90 days this green card expires.that was all.my wife and myself were so happy and thank the woman.i think it lasted for about 15mins and was friendly and cool things.but must prepare adequately for AOS interview because what kind question you may be ask.i check my STATUS AND IT SAIDS CARD ORDER PRODUCTION.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO I AM SO GLAD AT LAST THE JOURNEY HAS COME TO SUCCESSFUL END.I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE ALL THE BEST IN THEIR INTERVIEWS AND APPLICATIONS FILED.GOD BLESS US ALL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.