firefly777

questions for Islamabad Pakistan K-1 interview

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys,

I really would like to ask this of someone that has done K-1 visa in pakistan because this is one question that gets multiple different answers

based on the country. I got my NOA2 a few days ago so i believe my papers should be heading to pakistan in 2 weeks or so after NVC is done with it.

I wanted to send my I-134 over to my fiancee so wanted to ask this in regards to question 10 and 11

question 10:

I have submitted a visa petition to USCIS on behalf of the following persons:

I think I list my fiancee here... correct?

quesion 11 (and the one that gets mutliple answers depending who u ask here on VJ):

for K-1 pakistan specific answer please

Did you checkmark I Inted and then explained how (if yes please tell me what u wrote here so i can get a better idea)

or

Did you leave I intend unmarked and wrote N/A in the following lines

please answer for 11 specially as 10 i think i know but 11 some say they checked marked I Intend and then some say no leave it blank and say N/A cuz it does not apply to K-1 visas

also does it matter if these papers and pay stubs and all are signed and sent now? is it too early? meaning does the embassy prefer these signed within 30 days or less of the interview or does it not matter?

please answer if you have sent or in the process of sending this to a fiance in Islamabad Pakistan only.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.