HandA

Don't you find it annoying???

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Vjers,

I know this website is very helpful (hats off to the webmaster), and there are plenty of generous and knowledgeable VJers who share their sincere advice with anyone who is in need of a real advice or support during hard times. But every ones in a while, some folks appear to post some inquiries about some issues that do not make any sense at all, and that I find it annoying. I hate to think this way, but do I sense some folks delberately making a mockery of all this hard work that we all are engaged? I hope I am wrong, but sometime I wonder if some folks are serious enough to be posting some silly staff... Let's keep it real, folks!!! :bonk::bonk:

HandA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi HandA,

Generally most people on VJ are kind and supportive - and most are going through the same sort of processes as others are on VJ just at different steps of the process. Unfortunately there are two other types that come to VJ as well - those who have finished their own immigration process and have forgotten what it felt like when they themselves were 'stuck' in the middle, and those who do not have any immigration involvement at all but are looking for a good place to 'troll' for excitement. I suspect you have come across some from the latter two categories.

You can look at the profiles of posters by clicking on their names next to their posts. When you read over their profiles you can get a clearer idea of whether they are themselves actually going through the immigration process and where they are - and be able to gauge the significance of their comments that way. If they have no information posted or if they have not been a member for very long then they may not have a lot of credibility. You can also check their previous posts and read over the types of comments they make by clicking on 'view recent posts' in their profiles. That can also help you see whether they are one of the useful members of VJ or if they are someone who really isn't interested in helping or doesn't know very much about the process themselves.

For posters that are rude or disruptive or insulting or judgmental, then please don't hesitate to click on the Report button on the lower left of their posts. This will send a link to that post to the moderators and we will come and take a look to see what is going on. While the majority of posters are real people with real experiences, there are some who are not and there are others who are out to cause problems. Letting the mod team know about them will help make things better and more supportive for all of us here on Visa Journey. :)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.