sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Fam!!

Hope all is well!! Just letting yawl know we did it!! We renewed/remarry on 2/27 in Jamaica it was absolutely beautiful, if anyone of you are going to get married in Jamaica you have to contact Jai, she did such an amazing job it was beautiful!!

Congratulations Portland! Where in Jamaica did you get married?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damn....can I move in? Unless I plug in my cell to charge I don't have any of that!!!!!

Can I too?? I don't have half those things either!

Hey Ells, (((waving)))

girl you know she is such a Diva D calls her Crackhead Battygyal Storm he is so bad! :angry:

But its so funny you mentioned the carrier I was looking for one last night and D was like :blink: :blink: :blink:PUHLEASE haaaa whatev I want one :yes:

:rofl:

:angry: I missed it! I got my 4th (L) 7 posts ago :angry:

:dance::dance::rofl:

Dang! I can't even get my 3rd. :( Congrats to you though! :thumbs:

Philly you are firm but you don't believe in certain things when it comes to children (You and I have discussed this before) but when your child is the "spawn of satan" you gotta get down and dirty.

The most important thing seriously though is to mean what you say and say what you mean. Sometimes you gotta act a lil throwed off but in the end they get it.

LOL @ the spawn of Satan but girl we done been through all that wildin out this is a new era for us. When I need to trust me I can get throwed too and Lawd knows I been there too many times but the CONTRACT works trust me now. All I have to rattle the damn paper they are like :blink: can I do something for you wax the floor rearrange the living room :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are not telling a lie here...in my dream I was in McDonalds cursing people out for putting onions on my burger and got so pissed that I was at the counter throwing my onion filled burger back at them. It was a mess and the people that I was there with in my dream didn't dare say a word to me because they knew I would go the heck off on them too.

U did not hit dem wid de burger!!!! :rofl::bonk:

What you listening to 876 radio I am over here jammin too!

No what’s that?

I’m listening to a reggae station through yahoo music….

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ as always I respect everyone's opinions as mine should be respected as well and when I said "clutch the pearls" regarding your original statement was reaction a generalization regarding American's being lazy which IMO is a gross miscalculation and definitely not the opinion and perception of all foreigners or citizens of 3rd world countries alone. Yes people can be categorized but to generalize ain't right. I have been working and paying taxes since I was 14 and I come from an extremely hard working lineage which can be traced by to slavery through the African Diaspora. Yes I count my blessings everyday because I know what it's like on the "other" side and to not have options or opportunities but that doesn't mean people from other countries will work harder for it and we take it for granted not by any means ( long kissteet). yOU have some valid points but I certainly don't agree with all of your statements but I can respect them....... still luv yuh though!

I guess we all have strong opinions and ALL have took a statement the wrong way. I never didnt respect your opinion momma, when I said "bring it" it was a joke.

Your opinion, her opinion, my opinion, is just what is it.

And luv yuh too :yes:

Good morning all today is a busy day, so I'll be in and out

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Okay I see I have to go here:

Tee's 101 class: How to maintain control with unruly chilrens:

Some of these apply to younger children and some apply to teens:

Rule #1 - Neva, ever, neva, eva let children know how long they are being punished for because then you give them the upper hand!!! Kids these days are smart and will reason with themselves this way, "That %^&*( can punish me all she wants. I only have to be on punishment for a week" They ride it out like aint nuffin bothing them. However, it begins to bother the "parent" that this lil bug-eyed bastid don't seem to be affected by this!!! lol

Now if you tell them they are on punishment, and you take things away from them, make the rules clear from the beginning like so... "You are on punishment. I am taking x,y,z away from you until I FEEL like giving it back. I have a date in mind that I am going to give it back to you but unitl then you aint getting it. And if you ask for it back at anytime, I will extend your punishment....

For those children that like to have tantrums, well you need to throw one right back so they can look at you like :blink: (Reverse psychology) cause remember our chilrens aint dumb.

For those children who threaten to call 9-1-1 tell them go ahead I needed a vacation from your lil #### anyway! Maybe your new Foster parents will feed you and clothe you and give you everything you want!!!!

For those children who like to "snitch" on you to your relatives, pack their suitcase and tell them to call that relative to let them know what time they can be picked up!!!

Now if none of the above methods work.. well, its time to WHOOP DAT AZZ!!!! cause nothing/nobody you helped give life to should be acting disrespectful and acting like park apes!!!!!

(L) Just some words of wisdom for us parents (L)

Yes sah! You tell us! :thumbs:

I'm really looking forward to a Bright and Sunny day tomorrow. Me and hubby are hanging out and just doing whatever even though I told him I wanted to go shopping. lol He says I take too long in the stores.

Hubby loooves shopping so I'm lucky that way. Sometimes I have to be disciplined because he has no problem joining me for 'retail therapy'! The only thing he thinks I take too long at is grocery shopping but I have to explain I'm comparing prices.

This is cracking me up she is so real haaa. One of her cats gave birth this weekend and she has 2 outside cats that are pregnant and Foxy is preggers. I can't wait for her to come and assist with birth she is really the Cat Dr.!

Where are the kitten pichas??

It ALWAYS works. She aint whoopin him right! *whispering to Finesse, whip him as soon as he gets out the shower/bath while he is wet!!!! ;)

Mrstee don't play! :no:

Dis station is jamming. Yall memba Head High by Mr . Vegas?

I love Mr. Vegas!

He he.......

OK, I'll start a Journey forum..........the BAND Journey......runs off humming "don't stop believing.......Hold on to that Fe---e----e----ling......."

You're silly! :yes:

Hubby and I are going out to have a drink tonight. We need it!! Maybe if he is good, Tee will wind it up pon im IF he is good ;) The first phase of my sexy party is to SLEEP and sleep late tomorrow! Im taking my good friend out to dinner for her birthday and Sunday laundry....See Irie Im the old lady :)

#######! Thanks for reminding me that we have to do laundry too.

Timeline
Congratulations Portland! Where in Jamaica did you get married?

Thank you, we got married in ochie at The Ruins, very pretty place.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Thank you, we got married in ochie at The Ruins, very pretty place.

Oh wow, that's a very beautiful place. Send me the contact info for Jai if you have it.

ROC

Timeline
You are not telling a lie here...in my dream I was in McDonalds cursing people out for putting onions on my burger and got so pissed that I was at the counter throwing my onion filled burger back at them. It was a mess and the people that I was there with in my dream didn't dare say a word to me because they knew I would go the heck off on them too.

:blink: You must really hate onions!

Philly, you are saying whoopins don't work? Okay here is another thing for you...(this only works for teens) Take a drive somewhere in a different city. Go into a store, tell them you are going to a different aisle. Seperate from them. Get in your car and leave! Pull over for about 10 minutes to see how they handle it...

Ive driven out of Walmart and watched my kids in the rearview mirror chasing the car!!!

Ive threatened to push my son out of the car while driving it....

Whatever works :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are SERIOUS Mrstee!

Timeline
Hubby loooves shopping so I'm lucky that way. Sometimes I have to be disciplined because he has no problem joining me for 'retail therapy'! The only thing he thinks I take too long at is grocery shopping but I have to explain I'm comparing prices.

Yeah he does too, but he says I take long to pick stuff out and when I get home I end up taking things back. He hates to return items.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

#######! What page is the valentines day link on? I cannot find it and I start watching it and closed the page by accident!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Not soon enought...I mean Monday.

Uh oh! Wha him do??

Hey Fam!!

Hope all is well!! Just letting yawl know we did it!! We renewed/remarry on 2/27 in Jamaica it was absolutely beautiful, if anyone of you are going to get married in Jamaica you have to contact Jai, she did such an amazing job it was beautiful!!

Congrats Portland! :thumbs:

Haaa mi nuh chat to ar, why someone ask ar how does it feel to be 40 :rofl: :rofl: :wow: she is not that old but looking like a wholly mammoth can give you that ol looking appearance :devil:

:blink:

LOL whoopins don't work for every child they used to when they were younger but now its more like boxing and Hubby is not allowing that ish to go down no more cause dem nuh wan see him angry....

OMG @ the Walmart but my kids have trans passes they would just catch NJ transit and septa home :rofl: or call Nana haaaaa

LOL @ the threats of pushing

Mi just tyad of all the past foolnish I am trying to be stress free and we are that right now, its been a long time coming :yes:

It's just one of those days that you better stay out of my way.

I have those days too....I understand! Hopefully you can unwind tonight with a nice adult beverage.

Here's another flick this was # 3 in the box office this weekend a good scary flick

The Crazies

I've read poor reviews on Shutter Island saying it isn't that scary.....I wonder if we should go see Crazies instead at the theater. I'm not sure I want to pay to see Shutter Island if it's not that good now.

Timeline
LOL @ the spawn of Satan but girl we done been through all that wildin out this is a new era for us. When I need to trust me I can get throwed too and Lawd knows I been there too many times but the CONTRACT works trust me now. All I have to rattle the damn paper they are like :blink:can I do something for you wax the floor rearrange the living room :rofl:

I guess we all have strong opinions and ALL have took a statement the wrong way. I never didnt respect your opinion momma, when I said "bring it" it was a joke.

Your opinion, her opinion, my opinion, is just what is it.

And luv yuh too :yes:

Good morning all today is a busy day, so I'll be in and out

I didn't chime in the other day but I half & half agree on your statements. I know enough people (including myself....ahem...goofing off all day on the internet) who can be lazy here in America & I get really annoyed with those who abuse the 'system' & think everything is owed to them & refuse to do better when they have all the opportunity in the world here if you're just willing to work for it. Opportunity many people from other countries never had. So I can agree to some degree about lazy Americans....of course, not everyone as has been established here.

And then you have on the other hand those who come here & think everything will be easy street & are disappointed when it's just another version of 'hard'. Then I discovered just how irksome another thing is to me. Shopping at the 'cheap' grocery store & seeing illegal immigrants (you just know some of them are...we have a high population of mexican illegals here) with books of food stamps. I'm really sick of paying for everyone else coming here & getting all the free services & help when a gal bringing $31K a year home can't even catch a frikkin break! :angry: That chaps my azz like you wouldn't believe!

It definitely goes both ways but I just wanted to let you know I agreed with what you had to say (disclaimers aside).

Edited by Ellsinlove

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.