sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay I see I have to go here:

Tee's 101 class: How to maintain control with unruly chilrens:

Some of these apply to younger children and some apply to teens:

Rule #1 - Neva, ever, neva, eva let children know how long they are being punished for because then you give them the upper hand!!! Kids these days are smart and will reason with themselves this way, "That %^&*( can punish me all she wants. I only have to be on punishment for a week" They ride it out like aint nuffin bothing them. However, it begins to bother the "parent" that this lil bug-eyed bastid don't seem to be affected by this!!! lol

Now if you tell them they are on punishment, and you take things away from them, make the rules clear from the beginning like so... "You are on punishment. I am taking x,y,z away from you until I FEEL like giving it back. I have a date in mind that I am going to give it back to you but unitl then you aint getting it. And if you ask for it back at anytime, I will extend your punishment....

For those children that like to have tantrums, well you need to throw one right back so they can look at you like :blink: (Reverse psychology) cause remember our chilrens aint dumb.

For those children who threaten to call 9-1-1 tell them go ahead I needed a vacation from your lil #### anyway! Maybe your new Foster parents will feed you and clothe you and give you everything you want!!!!

For those children who like to "snitch" on you to your relatives, pack their suitcase and tell them to call that relative to let them know what time they can be picked up!!!

Now if none of the above methods work.. well, its time to WHOOP DAT AZZ!!!! cause nothing/nobody you helped give life to should be acting disrespectful and acting like park apes!!!!!

(L) Just some words of wisdom for us parents (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm really looking forward to a Bright and Sunny day tomorrow. Me and hubby are hanging out and just doing whatever even though I told him I wanted to go shopping. lol He says I take too long in the stores.

Rule #1 - Neva, ever, neva, eva let children know how long they are being punished for because then you give them the upper hand!!! Kids these days are smart and will reason with themselves this way, "That %^&*( can punish me all she wants. I only have to be on punishment for a week" They ride it out like aint nuffin bothing them. However, it begins to bother the "parent" that this lil bug-eyed bastid don't seem to be affected by this!!! lol

Now if you tell them they are on punishment, and you take things away from them, make the rules clear from the beginning like so... "You are on punishment. I am taking x,y,z away from you until I FEEL like giving it back. I have a date in mind that I am going to give it back to you but unitl then you aint getting it. And if you ask for it back at anytime, I will extend your punishment....

For those children that like to have tantrums, well you need to throw one right back so they can look at you like :blink: (Reverse psychology) cause remember our chilrens aint dumb.

For those children who threaten to call 9-1-1 tell them go ahead I needed a vacation from your lil #### anyway! Maybe your new Foster parents will feed you and clothe you and give you everything you want!!!!

For those children who like to "snitch" on you to your relatives, pack their suitcase and tell them to call that relative to let them know what time they can be picked up!!!

Now if none of the above methods work.. well, its time to WHOOP DAT AZZ!!!! cause nothing/nobody you helped give life to should be acting disrespectful and acting like park apes!!!!!

Finesse said the Whoop Dat Azz trick doesn't work. :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

lmaooooooooooooo :rofl: you bad as me JG I thought it was her "alter ego" like my girl "Rashida" :rofl:

This is cracking me up she is so real haaa. One of her cats gave birth this weekend and she has 2 outside cats that are pregnant and Foxy is preggers. I can't wait for her to come and assist with birth she is really the Cat Dr.!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey Yardies. How are you all doing?? It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in to say hello to all. Hope all is well with everyone and that the New Year has brought new adventures and good news for all. Well, I am going to be nosey and read some post and see if I can catch up with the going ons around here. Might not post much as I have no journey but will try to hang in as much as I can.

Much love

Claire

Nice to see you here Claire! Come check in more often!

I'm so confused.......I thought Mrs. Bootsy was your cat?

:rofl::rofl:

You know it took me a while to not argue cause I used to flip out and stress out myself.... but girl this contract I drew up works wonders and all I have to do now is whip it out and here are the Consequence(s) /Restrictions for failing to meet these conditions:

Removal of the following from the bedroom:

 Television

 DVD player

 Access to Direct TV Cable

 Xbox 360

 MP3 Player

 Phone(s)

I love the contract and they now fear it LOL

Remember when we were kids & none of that stuff could be used as a threat or punishment? The only threat you could give us was that we wouldn't be allowed to go outside & play!

it's the offender's ( the girl at work I was telling you about) Bday and I am back here like BOOOO haaaaa but I am gonna eat a piece of her cake :pop::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Was that a freudian slip?? I've called bratty kids 'little snots' before! :lol::lol:

LOL yes Likkle snot haaaa

Girl do you know how many times I have argued wid my Mom about the length of punishment She is like you have to tell them umm hellll no that don't make no sense to me. For the exact reason you say they think they getting over and can be on task for a week and wild out as soon as they are off.

My Contract works wonders now cause they know I don't give no time limits you are just hotter than fish grease that you have nothing and have no idea when they getting back their privileges!

Why Q text me last yesterday chat bout can he have his XBOX back haaaaa delete!

LOL @ the whoop azz you know it! Parenting nuh easy at all I swear but mi love dem raas!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Thanks Philly...I am in such a foul mood that even in my dream last night I was mad. I was going off on all sorts of people. I think a movie would hit the spot.

Thats your "sista" side coming out Dillon lol

Timeline
I'm really looking forward to a Bright and Sunny day tomorrow. Me and hubby are hanging out and just doing whatever even though I told him I wanted to go shopping. lol He says I take too long in the stores.

Finesse said the Whoop Dat Azz trick doesn't work. :unsure:

It ALWAYS works. She aint whoopin him right! *whispering to Finesse, whip him as soon as he gets out the shower/bath while he is wet!!!! ;)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soon come, catching up at work so I can play on VJ lang time mi nuh post bout mi trip report :yes:

oh Steve (F)

O.k. so mi waiting fi everyone to jump on Philly for taking so long :angry: … She hasn’t even started hers yet…Cho!!!

Dis station is jamming. Yall memba Head High by Mr . Vegas?

Timeline
Hi Claire..

JG you don't have any sense about no journey forum. :bonk:

He he.......

OK, I'll start a Journey forum..........the BAND Journey......runs off humming "don't stop believing.......Hold on to that Fe---e----e----ling......."

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
It ALWAYS works. She aint whoopin him right! *whispering to Finesse, whip him as soon as he gets out the shower/bath while he is wet!!!! ;)

Or wait until he is good and sleep and whoop his rass outta em sleep!

Timeline

(L) I LOVE CHILDREN (L)

Hubby and I are going out to have a drink tonight. We need it!! Maybe if he is good, Tee will wind it up pon im IF he is good ;) The first phase of my sexy party is to SLEEP and sleep late tomorrow! Im taking my good friend out to dinner for her birthday and Sunday laundry....See Irie Im the old lady :)

Timeline
Here are some new ones, do any of these interest you?

Hubby watched the Lightning thief he was cracking up

* The Crazies

* Cop Out

* Shutter Island

* Valentine's Day

* Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

* The Sensei

* The Wolfman

The only one I have even heard of besides Avatar is Valentines Day. So I guess I will pick that one.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Yardies. How are you all doing?? It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in to say hello to all. Hope all is well with everyone and that the New Year has brought new adventures and good news for all. Well, I am going to be nosey and read some post and see if I can catch up with the going ons around here. Might not post much as I have no journey but will try to hang in as much as I can.

Much love

Claire

Hey Clairen jump right in. I have no journey eidda but I refuse to go anywhere so these ladies are stuck with me….

Timeline

Okay MrsTee you got me to crack a smile....you even got a chuckle out if me...even with my foul mood self. You ain't said nothing but the truth!!!! Now I just need to remember this.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.