sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

I have a nephew just like that. He loves to have the last word. After I popped him upside his head a few times he learned that he can't do that with me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Have fun house hunting DW.

----------------------------------------

It will do that, but once that's over it's a great feeling.

Thanks SunRay, I'm excited though.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Yes you should. The good thing is that you have the dishes already now so you can just schedule the date.

I think I will use highball glasses though... instead of teacups!! ;)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I have a nephew just like that. He loves to have the last word. After I popped him upside his head a few times he learned that he can't do that with me.

well, this bwoy in a class all his own...he naw cyare if yuh lick im, beat im, take away every last thing of his or wha....he might shut up for a minute.....be he still ave mouth!

Timeline
I think I will use highball glasses though... instead of teacups!! ;)

Sounds good to me. :dance:

ROC

Timeline
well, this bwoy in a class all his own...he naw cyare if yuh lick im, beat im, take away every last thing of his or wha....he might shut up for a minute.....be he still ave mouth!

Oh gosh, I hope you can find a solution....

ROC

who's got exciting sexy weekend plans????

Hi Finesse, we don't have any planned sexy weekend plans but with the two of us...we just scream sexy so something is bound to be in store :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I did. But, in my very early years. They are much more complicated and much cuter in later years.

Its still great you are so creative :thumbs:

:thumbs: The whole process is making me extra :wacko:

girl I know, breathe you will be just fine :yes:

Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

Hey Ness loved the pics girl you are all belly :P

girllllll just stay calm let him have his fits but he still ain't getting that Xbox back LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
House hunting NICE :dance:

nothing planned. This weekend the weather is supposed to be superb so bringing my girls out to the mall and Sunday church. Nothing big. Oh my I looked at my calender and on March 16 will be my 4th wedding anniversary :dance:

Nice 1luv keep up the good work!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Tee, so sorry to hear that! (F) I pray your hubby stays strong...I can't even imagine!

Thank you ladies, I think he feels helpless but yet glad he isn't there.

Timeline
Sorry Tee... Hope hubby is ok. That has happened with Louis too. So many friends and people he has known have died in the past 2 years and he is so far away. But he takes it better than I could. "That's life" he says..

Try to have a better day!

Hubby says the same thing but deep down inside i know its killing him... the guy was like his uncle. Im okay just really sleepy today just trying to keep him going :)

Timeline

It's quiet in here, so I guess I'll go make it do what it do. Later ya'll.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
who's got exciting sexy weekend plans????

IDK how sexy they will be. Day starting out kind of crappy. But, should be fun, nonetheless.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I am so sorry to hear that Tee :((F)(F)

Thank you MsS.. I hope FATS feels better and on a better note "Knock em out the park" Wishing you peace and blessings on your upcoming, life changing event also known as the interview... Your one step closer to your hubby and Im very happy for you sis! It's been a long time coming :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.