sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Today is going to be rough. Im so sleepy. I was worried to death about hubby. One of his good friends was shot and killed last night in JA. My baby is a trooper though. I know he is strong, but its good to know I can be there for him to comfort him (F)

Morning Tee, so sorry to hear that! (F) I pray your hubby stays strong...I can't even imagine!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is going to be rough. Im so sleepy. I was worried to death about hubby. One of his good friends was shot and killed last night in JA. My baby is a trooper though. I know he is strong, but its good to know I can be there for him to comfort him (F)

So sorry to hear this. Be there for him (F)

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So sorry to hear that Tee. A few of Ray's have died since he's been here and it was hard because it was all before he received his EAD. Hang in there.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, One of my co-workers took her daughter to the one in NY for her 7th birthday and spent over $1,000 on doll shyt. :unsure:

Well, that's just crazy.

we bought it slowly for birthdays and Christmas. They have the clothes on clearance on web site if you watch and wait.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Mawning Yardies :star:

Today will be a GOOD DAY no matter what :thumbs::dance::dance: I PRAYED!! :thumbs:

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

Awww feel better Fat!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sorry Tee... Hope hubby is ok. That has happened with Louis too. So many friends and people he has known have died in the past 2 years and he is so far away. But he takes it better than I could. "That's life" he says..

Try to have a better day!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Yes God is good and always on time that is great girl! :thumbs:

LMAO @ Dens, sorry KJ girl get to making that ginger and lemon tea for Mistah!

OH Irie this sounds like such fun Sis WOW you are such a great Mom I love to get creative too these are the events that will leave the longest lasting memories for her :yes:

Congrats JQ on the heart!

JG did you make these?

I did. But, in my very early years. They are much more complicated and much cuter in later years.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

no dear...DW is house hunting this weekend I was replying to her post :star:

:rofl::rofl: Ray is hilarious

:thumbs: The whole process is making me extra :wacko:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well, that's just crazy.

we bought it slowly for birthdays and Christmas. They have the clothes on clearance on web site if you watch and wait.

Well, she also took about 10 girls with her, but still $1000 is a lot of money.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear that Tee :((F)(F)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
no dear...DW is house hunting this weekend I was replying to her post :star:

:rofl::rofl: Ray is hilarious

Oops... my bad. I don't like this new VJ #######. Have fun house hunting DW.

Awww feel better Fat!

Ditto...

:thumbs: The whole process is making me extra :wacko:

It will do that, but once that's over it's a great feeling.

ROC

Timeline

Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

Timeline
I should have a "grown up" one... LOL .. now THAT would be fun!

Yes you should. The good thing is that you have the dishes already now so you can just schedule the date.

ROC

Timeline
So sorry to hear that Tee. A few of Ray's have died since he's been here and it was hard because it was all before he received his EAD. Hang in there.

Yep, same thing.

Prayers and hugs Tee.

Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

I love when my kids are having one of those fits and I look at them calm as can be and say OH YOU THINK SO? They just shut up and look at me. Hard not to laugh at them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG, One of my co-workers took her daughter to the one in NY for her 7th birthday and spent over $1,000 on doll shyt. :unsure:

Clutch the pearls!

Vitamin "D" is Tee's version of vitamin "S" lol.... Well said Philly, well said! :)

LOL @ Vitamin S mi get too much of dat this week :devil: just keep me in prayer girl!

LOL Nollywood Flicks soon come mi guh post a good one!

1luv: Good luck on the house hunting and enjoy the girls weekend.

I went with my mom who is buying a damn house for a family of eight and it's just her and her hubby. I took Ray there last weekend and he was WOW this is nice.. When he got to the basement and saw the bar, pool table and plasma tv's he started screaming OMG, and grabbed the pool sticks and was acting like he was playing. He OMG, I can bring my boys D and S over this joint. LMAO He said I can't bring the ghetto ones. I about fell out. I say pooh, the house won't be ready for 8-9 months. :blush: He was asking why we can't live in the basement. I told him to tek away imself.

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh I am so sorry to hear this tell Steve if there is anything we can do let us know (F)

Mawning Yardies :star:

Today will be a GOOD DAY no matter what :thumbs::dance::dance: I PRAYED!! :thumbs:

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

LOL @ the Pepsi I'm glad he is feeling better girl yuh day soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.