sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, One of my co-workers took her daughter to the one in NY for her 7th birthday and spent over $1,000 on doll shyt. :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies :blush: I had a long RAAASSS DAY!! left mi RAASCLAAAT ATM card inna di machine and did not notice until 8pm :angry::wacko::wacko: the bank was nice enough to second day air one out to me big up to Whitney at Bank of America :thumbs: for helping me or else i would have been STUCK cause there's no way i would have gotten that card by Wednesday :unsure: at the end of the day GOD IS STILL GOOD! :dance:

Thank God for that MsSheka... Good morning Yardies!

I had so much fun with you all yesterday, I decided to come back today :) who

needs to work when you have VJ? lol

Timeline
Ok, I sound like a boring old woman... LOL

Tierra's b-day is 3/20 ... 1st day of Spring. We are having a Tea Party. I have gone to antique shops, goodwills etc and found a bunch of flowery mismatched tea cups and saucers. Last night went to the fabric store and bought "springy" colored fabric squares (all different) and my mom and I are make little aprons for all the girls to take home... so this weekend we are doing that.

Then for the party I am going to get hats or visors for the girls to decorate and take home... all in a Spring Tea Party theme.

Gosh... I love to decorate and plan these things for Tierra!! LOL

Then Saturday night my BFF and her new "friend" are coming to hang "in".....

No big parties, no going out.. but I love my family and friends and look forward to weekends and these little things.

Your not boring!!! I SO wish I was there because even though my Kayana is 14, we'd be right there with you at your tea party :yes:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank God for that MsSheka... Good morning Yardies!

I had so much fun with you all yesterday, I decided to come back today :) who

needs to work when you have VJ? lol

I did too Mstee :dance:

Hubby always how was work and I told him I had a blast at work...well on VJ :whistle:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
House hunting NICE :dance:

nothing planned. This weekend the weather is supposed to be superb so bringing my girls out to the mall and Sunday church. Nothing big. Oh my I looked at my calender and on March 16 will be my 4th wedding anniversary :dance:

Congrats sis, and many more to come :)

Timeline

Irie, the tea party sounds cute to me. My friend from Cali has them at her house and it's great.

ROC

Timeline
mi have it LOL

LOL well alrighty then in my Jim Carrey voice :lol:

Yuh Mean Vitamin S :rofl::devil:

mi yeye sockets dem bun from wuk too mi counting dung deh days tillm e reach mi y

JQ as always I respect everyone's opinions as mine should be respected as well and when I said "clutch the pearls" regarding your original statement was reaction a generalization regarding American's being lazy which IMO is a gross miscalculation and definitely not the opinion and perception of all foreigners or citizens of 3rd world countries alone. Yes people can be categorized but to generalize ain't right. I have been working and paying taxes since I was 14 and I come from an extremely hard working lineage which can be traced by to slavery through the African Diaspora. Yes I count my blessings everyday because I know what it's like on the "other" side and to not have options or opportunities but that doesn't mean people from other countries will work harder for it and we take it for granted not by any means ( long kissteet). yOU have some valid points but I certainly don't agree with all of your statements but I can respect them....... still luv yuh though!

Vitamin "D" is Tee's version of vitamin "S" lol.... Well said Philly, well said! :)

OK....I suck at uploading but you will get the idea.

AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS.........

The Twins

20100305081706981_0001.jpg

Look at bottom left hand corner of page.....

20100305081706981_0002.jpg

Sooooooooo cute!

Hey Yardies :blush: I had a long RAAASSS DAY!! left mi RAASCLAAAT ATM card inna di machine and did not notice until 8pm :angry::wacko::wacko: the bank was nice enough to second day air one out to me big up to Whitney at Bank of America :thumbs: for helping me or else i would have been STUCK cause there's no way i would have gotten that card by Wednesday :unsure: at the end of the day GOD IS STILL GOOD! :dance:

Yes God is good and always on time that is great girl! :thumbs:

Girl y'all better sweat it out.... :devil: poe thang, I hope he gets better soon. Trust me I was down for the count on like Tuesday night but I'm feeling so much better now...make sure you take care of your boo-boo! :thumbs:

LMAO @ Dens, sorry KJ girl get to making that ginger and lemon tea for Mistah!

Ok, I sound like a boring old woman... LOL

Tierra's b-day is 3/20 ... 1st day of Spring. We are having a Tea Party. I have gone to antique shops, goodwills etc and found a bunch of flowery mismatched tea cups and saucers. Last night went to the fabric store and bought "springy" colored fabric squares (all different) and my mom and I are make little aprons for all the girls to take home... so this weekend we are doing that.

Then for the party I am going to get hats or visors for the girls to decorate and take home... all in a Spring Tea Party theme.

Gosh... I love to decorate and plan these things for Tierra!! LOL

Then Saturday night my BFF and her new "friend" are coming to hang "in".....

No big parties, no going out.. but I love my family and friends and look forward to weekends and these little things.

OH Irie this sounds like such fun Sis WOW you are such a great Mom I love to get creative too these are the events that will leave the longest lasting memories for her :yes:

Congrats JQ on the heart...go Mama!

Congrats JQ on the heart!

Middle top........

20100305081706981_0004.jpg

And my FAVORITE.....middle of page........

20100305081706981_0003.jpg

JG did you make these?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

1luv: Good luck on the house hunting and enjoy the girls weekend.

I went with my mom who is buying a damn house for a family of eight and it's just her and her hubby. I took Ray there last weekend and he was WOW this is nice.. When he got to the basement and saw the bar, pool table and plasma tv's he started screaming OMG, and grabbed the pool sticks and was acting like he was playing. He OMG, I can bring my boys D and S over this joint. LMAO He said I can't bring the ghetto ones. I about fell out. I say pooh, the house won't be ready for 8-9 months. :blush: He was asking why we can't live in the basement. I told him to tek away imself.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Irie, the tea party sounds cute to me. My friend from Cali has them at her house and it's great.

I should have a "grown up" one... LOL .. now THAT would be fun!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Today is going to be rough. Im so sleepy. I was worried to death about hubby. One of his good friends was shot and killed last night in JA. My baby is a trooper though. I know he is strong, but its good to know I can be there for him to comfort him (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Yardies :star:

Today will be a GOOD DAY no matter what :thumbs::dance::dance: I PRAYED!! :thumbs:

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I should have a "grown up" one... LOL .. now THAT would be fun!

If you do Im in lol

Mawning Yardies :star:

Today will be a GOOD DAY no matter what :thumbs::dance::dance: I PRAYED!! :thumbs:

Fat woke me up this morning throwing up :( after i had such a looong day yesterday but "GOD'S GOT IT ALL IN CONTROL" my dad said "give him some PEPSI he said it like poison :blink: it will get him right" so i did and he haven't thrown up since, he even ate some crackers and drunk some 7UP and he's playing with my nephew right now :dance:

Pepsi is poison? :blink: But I love Pepsi :crying:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv: Good luck on the house hunting and enjoy the girls weekend.

I went with my mom who is buying a damn house for a family of eight and it's just her and her hubby. I took Ray there last weekend and he was WOW this is nice.. When he got to the basement and saw the bar, pool table and plasma tv's he started screaming OMG, and grabbed the pool sticks and was acting like he was playing. He OMG, I can bring my boys D and S over this joint. LMAO He said I can't bring the ghetto ones. I about fell out. I say pooh, the house won't be ready for 8-9 months. :blush:He was asking why we can't live in the basement. I told him to tek away imself.

no dear...DW is house hunting this weekend I was replying to her post :star:

:rofl::rofl: Ray is hilarious

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.