sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
It's like smelly or stinky.

Ew, ok! I thought it was like a fuzzy fro! LOL

Louis' don't get stinky.... too much anyway. I wash them with nice Peppermint Dr Bonner's All in 1 hemp soap.... good stuff.

I use it to shave my legs sometimes... just don't get it "down there" ... or its coollllllld! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

:blink::blink::blink::wacko: That is a HOT AZZ MESS!! And why come he got a camel toe in the 2nd pic? He tuck that thing somewhere???

Girl he looks horrible...I betcha he smell like mayo...ewwww gross!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I still keep those things in my "third pocket" as I like to call it!!! :rofl::rofl: This guy was in line at wawa and had a 100 dollar bill... the clerk asked if he had anything smaller. I had taken money out to pay my rent and I asked if he wanted change for 100. I pulled it right out my "third pocket" and gave him change. He nearly fainted :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Star did this alot in JA. This rasta walked up to her an was like u keep money in your titty...

Timeline
:rofl:

That's how I am with almost any Cirque du Soleil show! I saw BMG in Vegas & it was fun! Not sure I'd pay to see it again though. I would pay to see Stomp again though if you like that kinda thing.

I think Google is headquartered in my area.

:rofl:

:blink::blink::blink::wacko: That is a HOT AZZ MESS!! And why come he got a camel toe in the 2nd pic? He tuck that thing somewhere???

I won tickets to Stomp one year. It was a pretty good show. Love the broom act.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
It's funny now Cat, but when it happened I couldn't even talk and the funny thing is, the whole wall is mirrored in from of the steps so I saw it all in the mirror as I was tumbling down. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that whole slow motion thing......I'm so clumsy, I would never laugh at you for this one.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah plus my only child spoiled sydrome and preggo hormones kicked in :crying: .

It's all good. Was thinking about driving up to Temple on the 20th of this month.

If you do call me we'll link up!

Filed: Timeline
Tre, what does that mean? Frowsie... is that like when the roots are not twisted... Louis' get "frowsie" then ... I can't stand it.

When he went to SLU he got his "interlocked" and I havent had to twist them since... and no frowsie yet....

FROWSIE -- it's like a wet mildewy smell stale water...like the smell if you leave wet clothes in the machine for a few days...if I smell it I gag

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Louis' don't get stinky.... too much anyway. I wash them with nice Peppermint Dr Bonner's All in 1 hemp soap.... good stuff.

I use it to shave my legs sometimes... just don't get it "down there" ... or its coollllllld! LOL

It is the bomb!!!!! I love the tingly feeling!!!

Tre, what does that mean? Frowsie... is that like when the roots are not twisted... Louis' get "frowsie" then ... I can't stand it.

When he went to SLU he got his "interlocked" and I havent had to twist them since... and no frowsie yet....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I am sorry Irie. I have to laugh!!!!!!!

Frowie means a mildew smell :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
I think it depends on your perspective. As you say, some people take a lot for granted; some don't. Each of our view depends on which type of people we see more of.

If S = sleep, then I need lots of that vitamin.

I agree Nat and um nope it aint sleep :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
FROWSIE -- it's like a wet mildewy smell stale water...like the smell if you leave wet clothes in the machine for a few days...if I smell it I gag

Nothing smell worst than cabbage overnite and tun rice and peas YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I knew that. I love his dreads. Not everyone with them look good. I love peppermint shampoo. It's cold when it hits my scalp but smells good. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
I agree Nat and um nope it aint sleep :lol:

Nat its way better than Sleep but if you get it the right way it will make you sleep for hours :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.