sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Father God you are a NUT!!!!! I really hope someone can make that happen for you!

I just hope it's not a windy day! :whistle:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sun.. mi readi fi anyting .....BRING IT! :yes:

mi knoa MrsTee, mi knoa.... B-)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
This is the marketing line for JAMAICA not Vegas...

VEGAS is....What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Yeah, cause what happens in JA doesn't seem to stay in JA now does it????????

Whatever.....okay Miss Slogan Police. You know what I meant. :crying:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im glad you said Father God and not Lawd hafamercy cause I would be CONVINCED that you are a sista!!! :lol:

Girl Boom! I was going back and forth between the two. :D

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Clutch the pearls, :wow: I will respond the rest uno momento trying to knock these orders out

Quanna ((( hugs)) Yes Sis praise God for the time you had with him (F) I know this is not easy but I know that funerals and the choices that have to be made cause too much family drama. Aside form the financial aspect did he ever voice his actual wishes?

Philly Im glad that you are responding to this "clutchin the pearls" with you cause gurrrrrrrrrrrrrl......

Timeline
They're still there JG...it wasn't easy, but they made it work. They didn't go right away. One waited until her kids were in high school and they went to live with their dad. That was a 6 year wait, but she traveled back and forth to Jamaica to see her husband. They found work, though it took time. Teaching the other is a nurse can't remember what the other one did for a living. She may have opened a school. My friend who didn't move down until her kids finished highschool -- her kids would spend the entire summer in Jamaica and the oldest goes to UWI.

I could never see it for me. But, I always find it interesting when people can do that. I wish them well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ -- you can also do the same in Jamaica. It's not easy back home, but people do make it out there.

Dont get me wrong I know you can do it there but here you can get govt money to start a business and things like that and in Jamaica I have never heard of that. But I could be wrong. So if I am let me know. Thats what I was saying only in that aspect

Not that you cant make it there because we have bought land in Jamaica and Im moving back there eventually and I know for a fact that it is possible, I have very prominent family in laws they make it do what it do there, its just harder to come by then here.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
They're still there JG...it wasn't easy, but they made it work. They didn't go right away. One waited until her kids were in high school and they went to live with their dad. That was a 6 year wait, but she traveled back and forth to Jamaica to see her husband. They found work, though it took time. Teaching the other is a nurse can't remember what the other one did for a living. She may have opened a school. My friend who didn't move down until her kids finished highschool -- her kids would spend the entire summer in Jamaica and the oldest goes to UWI.

Tre mi ago pm ya.. don't know if you can answer this for me though...

Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Dang, another day of trying to catch & keep up!

Well, the cost would be way more now that it would be 2 of us going. Often, you all chat about sales on tickets to Jamaica. I'm lucky to get a ticket for $500 from here. I never see Continental having sales to Montego Bay. :(

That's what I was thinking the other day too. Since going to JA in Nov '07, I've never been away this long & it's only been about 8 months. I'm really starting to miss it.....that is until I start figuring the costs with two of us. We can no longer stay a yaad because his relatives pilfered all of his furniture & we'd have nothing to sleep, sit, or eat on & nothing to cook on except for a fire outside. Not really my idea of a fun vacation. So, now we have to factor in car rental (cause that's one thing we both insist on), a minimum of 10 days at a resort & air fare which is also pretty expensive from the West Coast. I'm thinking at the very minimum $3000 for a trip there now. Won't be able to afford anything like that for a LOOOONG time & I'm not about to get back into debt after just paying off the CC. :( Ah so ie go!

Ness, I HATE you! No, I don't....but I'm jealous cause you look GREAT!! That belly is huge but the rest of you is still hot! And I have a feeling you're going to spring right back to your former hot self. When I decide to have a child, I might as well say goodbye to ever having a chance at a nice body again (especially seeing as how I didn't start out that way to begin with). Anyway, looking good mi fren & the nursery is very cute too!

Timeline
omg.. i almost fell outta my SEAT!!!!!!!!!

dyam jg.. do this mean its time to go back to JA.. (ducks as brick starts to fly)

I am looking out my window and I don't see any pigs flying by yet! :angry:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
finesse you are carrying VERY well

you look beautiful

Isn't/doesn't she though?? :angry::P(L)

Wow Finesse you look GREAT!!! You are all belly and haven't gained an ounce anywhere else. Not even any weight in your face??? When is the due date? I know it's April, but twins are usally early right? Oh, I LOVE all the pinkness!! Thanks for finally showing us.

:yes::yes:

So I take it tonight you were not sporting a onesie??? :rofl:

Nope! :rofl::rofl:

As I look down at the ground... Wah yuh say??

Umm I take it if she mets the yardies she will get some evil stares... She'll be like why they looking at me like tht and I'll be like (shrugs shoulders) I don't know.

Gurl Star is going back to see dude come hell or high water. Its her b-day so now she wanna go. I was thinking of riding down with her and then getting lost. See yuh back at the airport.

I think that's a great plan! Give her your digicel # in case she has any problem & you do your thing & she can go fuss about with her damn self! How can you not have a good time in Negril (anywhere really)?? CHO!

Timeline
We are in the eyes of others in countries where it is hard. We take alot for granted and think its suppose to be given to us!!! And it makes others that come here think in a way that is suppsoe to happen.

IMO that is the case sometimes not all the time but sometimes.

Agree with it or not but you cant deny what is right in our face.

Well, IMO, it's cause they see us on VACATION, relaxing and unwinding. If they think that's all we do is sit around on some beach with a drink in our hand and money just floats down into our hands, that's their problems.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Goodmorning :star:

He's here :dance::dance:

He landed about 7 lastnight, got to the airport around 9:30 and by then he was steam ing mad and I said "mi soon come!" The same thing he would tell me when he's 3 hours away from Montego Bay :devil:

I had to do the dirty in quiet mode because my mother decided she wanted to stay up late, so I said "ok, see ya later" Went to my room, got messed up and went to bed. Big day today, don't chat up a storm, later.

CONGRATS KJ! :dance:

We finally get to see Mr.Finese. Well its about damn time!!! Cha!!!

Okay?!? Our Nessy is so mysterious but she's revealing little bits at a time.

He touched my face to tell me I was cute and I went back to the room and put alcohol all over my face. I thought my skin was crawling and then when he smile he's missing his front teeth. He was fun to hang out with but nowhere near my speed!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Put it on him Ells.. LOl

:blush::whistle::innocent:

Morning Ladies;

If you could go somewhere for 5 days where would you go? Doesn't have to be anywhere over the top, just to get away to clear your head, relax and count your blessings.

To the mountains!

Timeline
I was looking for MrsTee's comment. The loss of a parent is something that you can't describe. Those of you who still have your parents need to cherish them and spend as much time as you can with them because you can't do when they are gone.

Amen to that cause tomorrow is never promised. My mom was my BEST friend... (L) and my grandma too (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.