sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Little bitty rant...

Now correct me if Im wrong.. why do some folks think the earth moves for them? These bastids at the job KNEW they had a 3 day meeting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in advance so instead of telling me they wanted lunch delivered all 3 days, my boss told me day by day. :blink: Then one of the engineers wanted a cake for our boss' birthday today :blink: Are you friggin kidding me in HOURS notice???? Tooo dyaam brite for themselves! Uggghhhhhhhhhhh

Itty Bitty rant over!!!!

:) At least its sunny outside today :)

As we all do sis! :wacko:

LMAO @ Bastids haaaa girl tell me about it damn work drama!!

some nice names on there (mine included)....but baby dem name pick out already....

some lady who doesn't know me very well said 'oh i bet they will come out with pale skin and freckles and red hair'.....i was thinking to myself uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh i doubt that..lol

Lawd :rofl::bonk:

Hey Yardies!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!!! I have been at work slaving so haven't had much time to chat :-(

MsSheka - Sending positive vibes for your upcoming interview. Can't wait to hear the good news!!

EricJew - Congrats on sending out your AOS. Love the wedding pics!!

Hey Char, Love yuh pics yo are so pretty mi nuh gee LOL!

Shekaaaaaaa mi still laugh @ yuh FB bout Fats he needs his own TV show I would watch :yes:

Eri New J are we friends on FB I want to see, someone send me the spreadsheet LOL

NO!!!!!!...and she doesn't even know what an American Girl Doll is because Mommy is not forking over $100 for a doll. And she better not ever, ever, ever, ever find out about American Girl Doll either!!!!!

100$ for a doll ####### I need to google this

Girl my part is OCHI, I run this city (J/K) :yes:

But thats where I have been for the last 10 visits, and in my hubby part near Golden Grove.

St Ann WHOOP WHOOP (can yall see me throwing it up) :rofl:

But I dont know if Im going when I thought because me and hubby was talking and I think its best if her momma take her to the interview. So we (me and my biatches) are looking for tickets at the end of April 22-27 looking cheap on Delta :yes:

Hey JQ I hear you LOL, I am so happy for you and your family~

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ya'll!!! wanna thank EVERYBODY for the love on yesterday.. texts, fb comments everything.. i love my i-family!!!!!!!!!!

i am thankful that we all got to be with my dad his last mnth.. we talked and laughed and i know it was God cuz he could have easily died without us having this chance..

question...what do you think about cremation.. i personally have nothing against it, but some familymembers are tripping for real.. my dad has no money and cremation is the most affordable route but for a couple more hundred we could have just a gravesite burial w/ no head stone..

just looking for a lil more knowledge on the subject

is-this-your-son-derick-j4.jpg

is-this-your-son-derick-j7.jpg

PHILLY come and get your cousin please?!!

Bunz yuh knoa dat mi cousin, him and African storm be on deh town at night shutting down deh clubs :rofl:

blonde2.jpg

HE BE DOIN IT!!!!

I actually like his stockings.

LOL @ Dillon yuh see it! I need a pair of those STAT!

Randy Jackson looking GOOD At the American Idol after party!

DWL DWL @ JG haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ jg, i thought he was randy jackson too .......... until i saw his entire outfit

dills his stockings are HOT!

sheka i see you down there!!! best wishes girl! and memba fi link mi!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ya'll!!! wanna thank EVERYBODY for the love on yesterday.. texts, fb comments everything.. i love my i-family!!!!!!!!!!

i am thankful that we all got to be with my dad his last mnth.. we talked and laughed and i know it was God cuz he could have easily died without us having this chance..

question...what do you think about cremation.. i personally have nothing against it, but some familymembers are tripping for real.. my dad has no money and cremation is the most affordable route but for a couple more hundred we could have just a gravesite burial w/ no head stone..

((((hey q))))

you seem to be holding up pretty well, keep your head up

i see nothing wrong with cremation but i know most ppl don't like the idea

i believe in practicality over "tradition"

did your dad express any wishes on how he wished to be sent off?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Once again Q sorry for your loss.

As far as cremation I am all for it. That is what I have requested for me when I pass. I don't want to be in the ground somewhere. Everyone has their opinion but if it is the cheapest way to go then that is what I would do. As they say ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Quana – My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
NO!!!!!!...and she doesn't even know what an American Girl Doll is because Mommy is not forking over $100 for a doll. And she better not ever, ever, ever, ever find out about American Girl Doll either!!!!!

:thumbs:

Tierra knows what it is (not my fault) but I told her if she wants one she has to buy it herself and save her pennies! HA!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Mr Hairdresser's eyebrows are on point too. They look better than mine!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Ya'll were killing me with the money stories, but Irie's took the cake. I never heard of coins being stored in the "third pocket."

JG, why do you want to beat William Shatner in the head?

I got a call from a Google recruiter a few years ago about moving west & working there. I wasn't interested in moving west. But the fact that employees get to spend 1 day/week working on their own initiatives is awesome, as well as the lunches.

SunRay, I don't understand the rooms for breastfeeding. They just started that at my job a couple of years ago. But I never ever ever see women with their newborns at work, so I wonder when they would use those rooms.

MrsTee, any updates on the wedding certificate?

KJenkins, congrats on your man's arrival!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Me moving to Jamaica was never an option. I have a disabled mother. He knew my life going into the relationship.

Oh yes he is set in his ways. He has these big plans and I guess he is now realizing some of them will need to be scaled down.

Maybe he thought he would hit the lottery by this time...lol

I don't know to tell you sis but good luck with that one!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.