Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone,

Good morning Mo,

Its May 20 to the 24th, I posted that although you are not a member of FB you will be attending....

Mikel you just got back and starting already lol

We will be there! I'll leave a reminder in my phone.

LOL Tee its still teeny weeny i have no idea what happened soon come

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well she started a good thing! yes.gif

:thumbs:

Well he made it back in one piece!!! He called when he got off the plane and so I said when you get outside call me and I will come and get you because I didn’t know how long it would take him to get through. So I’m waiting and waiting and no call. Then Jazz’s phone rings and I answer it and it is him going off on me saying I’ve been out in the cold for 20 minutes (it was 60 degrees BTW) and you aren’t answering your phone I think you are trying to sabatoge me. :blink: Ok anyways...I didn’t get one call so I said alright I am on my way,I get the kids out of bed and take them with me. By now it was like 12:30ish. We go and get him he was calmed down by then, we came home he ate he tucked the kids in and then well you know what happened next.

This morning he was all up in the kids’ faces so he must have missed them even made them breakfast. I just got into work and I checked my phone and he was calling my work phone last night not my cell phone. :bonk: So I just called him and told him and he was cracking up. I said I will take my apology anytime you give it. It was pretty funny.

That is funny :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol thanks gurl...my kids always laughing at me.... My daughter was telling me how nice my eyebrows look cause I just got them done. I told her when she turns 15 she can get hers done too cause she is looking like Wolverine.. My son just hollared lol

I got on my daughter this morning about her eyebrows...walking around looking crazy.

There is NEVER a dull moment in my house. We are always laughing. My daughter is embarrassed to bring her friends over :wow:

Okay mates, im going to go get lunch mi soon come.. I hope Philly makes it back okayunsure.gif

LOL I'm back but I have to use IE for some reason Firefox went wacky on me!

Guess what I have Gran kitties!!!!! :dance:

Well of course we have been preparing but Mrs Bootsy said the last week of March or the 1st of April. But low and behold last night Damian woke me up cause of squeaking noises and Foxxy was no where to be found. So we follow the squeaks and they are coming from under the bed, and she had one baby feeding up under her. Of course we were amazed no screaming or anything but earlier in the day I noticed her breathing was accelerated but she was sleeping and not in pain so I left her alone.

Well I was afraid there were more babies but we didn't find any so we put her and the 1 kitten in a basket in a room alone for privacy. This mawning she was hungry so she ate and fed the baby and tried to sleep, but the Father Hancock was nosy and so was African storm and they both wanted to be with Foxxy but we kept them away cause Hancock had that look in his eye more than the concerned Father but more like I'm ready for some daggering :blink::devil: .

Mother and baby were all well as I left for work sleeping and hopefully getting some rest, but not for long cause Damian just called to tell me she delivered another baby that looks exactly like Hancock :luv: awwweeee this is so wonderful and I missed it :crying:. Mrs. Bootsy is on her way over now to make sure there are no more babies to be delivered or she will induce her. The 1st kitten is all Black we can't tell the sex yet but he/she is big and already trying to walk around, I see an African Storm part 2 :help::rofl:

I can't wait to get home to see them both and take pics, have to run to Walmart on break to pick her up a few things, then when I get home I am going to finish making her kitty house to make sure Mother and babies are comfortable. :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Quana: oh ok (regarding R's kids coming). You don't have to have a visa to visit the U.S. If you were born in Bahamas??

Thanks @ the facebook pics!

MrsTee I wasn't offended @ the facebook spreadsheet, throw me on there coz the more the merrier (sp?)

Philly you LOVE those cats, wow! Congrats on your new babies mama...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

okay where the name of the show come from chat bout "NOAH ARK" but wit nuttin but batty bwoy??? mi nuh get ie?? unsure.gif

rofl.gif The lead guy's name is noah and I guess his arc are his friends... lol Q rofl.gif

Timeline

LOL I'm back but I have to use IE for some reason Firefox went wacky on me!

Guess what I have Gran kitties!!!!! kicking.gif

Well of course we have been preparing but Mrs Bootsy said the last week of March or the 1st of April. But low and behold last night Damian woke me up cause of squeaking noises and Foxxy was no where to be found. So we follow the squeaks and they are coming from under the bed, and she had one baby feeding up under her. Of course we were amazed no screaming or anything but earlier in the day I noticed her breathing was accelerated but she was sleeping and not in pain so I left her alone.

Well I was afraid there were more babies but we didn't find any so we put her and the 1 kitten in a basket in a room alone for privacy. This mawning she was hungry so she ate and fed the baby and tried to sleep, but the Father Hancock was nosy and so was African storm and they both wanted to be with Foxxy but we kept them away cause Hancock had that look in his eye more than the concerned Father but more like I'm ready for some daggering blink.gifdevil.gif .

Mother and baby were all well as I left for work sleeping and hopefully getting some rest, but not for long cause Damian just called to tell me she delivered another baby that looks exactly like Hancock luv.gif awwweeee this is so wonderful and I missed it crying.gif. Mrs. Bootsy is on her way over now to make sure there are no more babies to be delivered or she will induce her. The 1st kitten is all Black we can't tell the sex yet but he/she is big and already trying to walk around, I see an African Storm part 2 helpsmilie.gifrofl.gif

I can't wait to get home to see them both and take pics, have to run to Walmart on break to pick her up a few things, then when I get home I am going to finish making her kitty house to make sure Mother and babies are comfortable. yes.gif

aww thats great! what color is the second one? Congrats grandma! :)

Well he made it back in one piece!!! He called when he got off the plane and so I said when you get outside call me and I will come and get you because I didn’t know how long it would take him to get through. So I’m waiting and waiting and no call. Then Jazz’s phone rings and I answer it and it is him going off on me saying I’ve been out in the cold for 20 minutes (it was 60 degrees BTW) and you aren’t answering your phone I think you are trying to sabatoge me. :blink: Ok anyways...I didn’t get one call so I said alright I am on my way,I get the kids out of bed and take them with me. By now it was like 12:30ish. We go and get him he was calmed down by then, we came home he ate he tucked the kids in and then well you know what happened next.

This morning he was all up in the kids’ faces so he must have missed them even made them breakfast. I just got into work and I checked my phone and he was calling my work phone last night not my cell phone. :bonk: So I just called him and told him and he was cracking up. I said I will take my apology anytime you give it. It was pretty funny.

LOL Dillon that is too funny, he sounded like he was hotter than fish grease! I know you are gonna enjoy that apology :devil::yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Quana: oh ok (regarding R's kids coming). You don't have to have a visa to visit the U.S. If you were born in Bahamas??

Thanks @ the facebook pics!

MrsTee I wasn't offended @ the facebook spreadsheet, throw me on there coz the more the merrier (sp?)

Philly you LOVE those cats, wow! Congrats on your new babies mama...

Okay, I just like to get permission first..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.