sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well he made it back in one piece!!! He called when he got off the plane and so I said when you get outside call me and I will come and get you because I didn’t know how long it would take him to get through. So I’m waiting and waiting and no call. Then Jazz’s phone rings and I answer it and it is him going off on me saying I’ve been out in the cold for 20 minutes (it was 60 degrees BTW) and you aren’t answering your phone I think you are trying to sabatoge me. :blink: Ok anyways...I didn’t get one call so I said alright I am on my way,I get the kids out of bed and take them with me. By now it was like 12:30ish. We go and get him he was calmed down by then, we came home he ate he tucked the kids in and then well you know what happened next.

This morning he was all up in the kids’ faces so he must have missed them even made them breakfast. I just got into work and I checked my phone and he was calling my work phone last night not my cell phone. :bonk: So I just called him and told him and he was cracking up. I said I will take my apology anytime you give it. It was pretty funny.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Morning all!!!! Hi MrsTee!

When the NY VJ link is finalized, let me know. I would like to join.

Good morning everyone,

Good morning Mo,

Its May 20 to the 24th, I posted that although you are not a member of FB you will be attending....

Well he made it back in one piece!!! He called when he got off the plane and so I said when you get outside call me and I will come and get you because I didn't know how long it would take him to get through. So I'm waiting and waiting and no call. Then Jazz's phone rings and I answer it and it is him going off on me saying I've been out in the cold for 20 minutes (it was 60 degrees BTW) and you aren't answering your phone I think you are trying to sabatoge me. blink.gif Ok anyways...I didn't get one call so I said alright I am on my way,I get the kids out of bed and take them with me. By now it was like 12:30ish. We go and get him he was calmed down by then, we came home he ate he tucked the kids in and then well you know what happened next.

This morning he was all up in the kids' faces so he must have missed them even made them breakfast. I just got into work and I checked my phone and he was calling my work phone last night not my cell phone. headbonk.gif So I just called him and told him and he was cracking up. I said I will take my apology anytime you give it. It was pretty funny.

no0pb.gif Mikel you just got back and starting already lol

No that aint a "real" cheese steak place Shem.. you should've followed Philly home to go to Pagano's (there is one near where Philly lives and one close to temple u) or to Tony Luke's (south philly) , Jim's (on south street), or to Larry's (city line ave) and mama's, not to far from my job.

Paganos is good, don't forget Moe and Curlys or Explorers Den! Damian makes his own now and they are the bomb!

OMG, IF YOU EVER WATCH RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE ON THE LOGO CHANNEL, PLEASE CHANGE THE CHANNEL RIGHT AFTER.

MY STOMACH IS SICK.......WHERE IS THE THROW-UP SMILEY WHEN I NEED IT.

No, I'm planning to make it Tee. I'll probably just stay for the day though and not overnight, so I hope the link-up will be on Saturday.

You must be talking bout Noah's Arc excuse me I mean the BOYS! I love love love them! I have both Seasons on DVD and the movie release I so wish they would do more episodes I miss my BOYS!

noahs-arc-3.jpg

I don't know what it was called, but I switched the channel and then changed the channel again so that Ray don't come home and hit the "Last" button on the cable remote and see something crazy on. No thank you.... lol The guys in the shower kissing.. Yuckidy Yuck....

LOL Damian was like oh not I show this show was canceled :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Good morning everyone,

Good morning Mo,

Its May 20 to the 24th, I posted that although you are not a member of FB you will be attending....

no0pb.gif Mikel you just got back and starting already lol

He doesn't waste anytime...now you see why I am trying to send him off again so soon.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

MONICA STILL STANDING

2rfq0r6.jpg

ENJOY THE FEVAH

I hope yall seen deh FEVAH and grab it before the link is dead!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Paganos is good, don't forget Moe and Curlys or Explorers Den! Damian makes his own now and they are the bomb!

You must be talking bout Noah's Arc excuse me I mean the BOYS! I love love love them! I have both Seasons on DVD and the movie release I so wish they would do more episodes I miss my BOYS!

noahs-arc-3.jpg

LOL Damian was like oh not I show this show was canceled rofl.gif

Where is Wade's fione azz you can't forget Wadddddde mmmmm dyaam shame though.....

Philly I finished the movie, but it SO didn't end the way I needed it too! headbonk.gif I don't see why they didn't just tell Ella they were married..It wouldve made more sense.. I guess thats the way they keep it going....oh well, on to the next one! ha

Oh and did you see my post on FB about Steve drinkin mi dyaam rum cream??? I was hotter than fish grease!!!! Him chat about Damien said he could have some headbonk.gifmad.gif I said then go take your rass with Damien then rofl.gif

Timeline

Don't touch a womans rum cream...

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

good.gif

Don't touch a womans rum cream...

You feel me Niq??? He violated.... you know how long Ive been wanting it? Then he just gonna take it upon himself to pour some without asking and smiling rubbin it in my face cho! mad.gif And he don't even usually drink ol bug eyed bastid! lmao

Timeline

You should be a comedian!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Here's Wade!!!

You should be a comedian!

Lol thanks gurl...my kids always laughing at me.... My daughter was telling me how nice my eyebrows look cause I just got them done. I told her when she turns 15 she can get hers done too cause she is looking like Wolverine.. My son just hollared lol

Timeline

Here's Wade!!!

Lol thanks gurl...my kids always laughing at me.... My daughter was telling me how nice my eyebrows look cause I just got them done. I told her when she turns 15 she can get hers done too cause she is looking like Wolverine.. My son just hollared lol

LOL that is funny but poor baby...hope she laughted too. You guys look like a lively group.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

OMG MY SCREEN SHRUNK i CAN'T SEE ANYTHING #######

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.