sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Haven't got a date for the wedding yet because I haven't met with the pastor, I plan on going to pre'[marital counseling before we hitch so after that, not sure how long it takes, we'll set a date.

Eeeew, just hate it in the morning, you can't even open your mouth to say the oohs and aahs rofl.gif

KJ headbonk.gif let him hit it from the back, then no worries!!!no0pb.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif just don't pass gas rofl.gif

Timeline

Can we borrow Mikel just for a few days??? I know he'd have my lil $%&*( right as rain!!!!good.gif

LOL anytime...because I am sure we could use a breather again real soon.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Nique1! Girl they have our closing at 3/31...next Tuesday but I know it will get moved...not saying everything won't go smoothly but I know that is like too soon... :rofl:

That is soon! Prepare just in case

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Q the thing with Mikel is from day one I have told him he is the man of the house and I am not the only one who needs to lay down the law. If he is there when she does something address it right then and there. Don't make me handle it when I get home from work because I wasn't even involved. So he has been doing it from day one. He may need more tact and understanding but they know who the boss is. Marley and Mikel have been getting into it from the start...she does not like ANYONE not just him but ANYONE telling her nothing. That is the main problem there but she is slowly working herself out of that mindset because he is not having it and I was too easy on her for real. But there needs to be a happy medium. If you need to chat sometime just let me know.

will do.. i need to give him more say so..i did my ex the same way cuz i didn't agree w/ the HARSHNESS and that didn't end well at all, don't want that to happen again..

its funny cuz some stuff i say no to, he want ME to bend.. like my daughter wanted ice cream last night and i said no, and roger talked me into letting her have it.. i don't know if he just tryna get brownie points or what LOL

Justucia &Besaangel: sorry to hear that, I know how that feels from personal experioence even though I wasn't as young as Shannete's sister in law.

I'll finish catching up later.

Hugs to you mi sista! (F)

That is soon! Prepare just in case

Definitely! I told my loan officer...whatever he needs he got it! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

thats sweet that he likes everybody to be together tho.. thats what i want SOMETIMES unsure.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

But to get a loaf of bread wacko.gif no sir!!! Alot of times I will get dress and run out the house just to get gas so none of them want to go with me. Im sorry but I need me time. We rarely do things as a family because my son thinks he is grown and its beneath him, my daughter I don't mind sometimes and S is so dyaam slow. I hate waiting....I just want to pull off sometimes and leave his rass... he embarrassed me for my3's wedding holding the Thompson's up and then he didn't even bring his passport with him for id.. ugh! He acts worse than a woman.. lets not mention always watching his weight.. Okay imma stop lol.. I went off on a tangent lol

Timeline

OMG I hate that breath thing also, and so I know when my hubby is going to try to get some in the morning, so I will say hold on I have to PEEEEE. Then I will go pee and brush my teeth.

He then hears me brushing and will come in and do the same. then back to the bed and it on :devil:

FYISex burns 360 calories per hour :star:

i try to get away, but mista KNOW that trick now, i just go head and hope its not too bad :rofl::rofl: .. i guess i should be happy he dont mind my morning breath but :help:

KJ headbonk.gif let him hit it from the back, then no worries!!!no0pb.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif just don't pass gas rofl.gif

:wow::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

But to get a loaf of bread wacko.gif no sir!!! Alot of times I will get dress and run out the house just to get gas so none of them want to go with me. Im sorry but I need me time. We rarely do things as a family because my son thinks he is grown and its beneath him, my daughter I don't mind sometimes and S is so dyaam slow. I hate waiting....I just want to pull off sometimes and leave his rass... he embarrassed me for my3's wedding holding the Thompson's up and then he didn't even bring his passport with him for id.. ugh! He acts worse than a woman.. lets not mention always watching his weight.. Okay imma stop lol.. I went off on a tangent lol

Tee, you have me over here in tears! Lawd have mercy!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

WOWWIIEEE..you was GONE i could see u typing now and thinking bout all that stuff.. you was looking like madea on that keyboard i bet LOL..

i feel ya on the me time..roger think imma get lost if i go somewhere alone :unsure: .. uhh sweetie.. I RUN DALLAS like ole girl on bad girls club say heehee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i try to get away, but mista KNOW that trick now, i just go head and hope its not too bad :rofl::rofl: .. i guess i should be happy he dont mind my morning breath but :help:

EWWWW I cant stand it it will make me throw up. Bad breath in general. My stomach is weak to someone with B.O.

So dont try to do it to me in the morning in the afternoon or the night with bad breath. But my hubby is real clean when it comes to all his body so its me that have to be on my p's and q's. But Im a kisser it makes me get :innocent: wild :devil::bonk: so I have to kiss. :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

CONGRATS!!!! HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL

hOW EXCITING!!!

WHEN'S THe wedding? I'm sure you probably said but missed it.

Its a miracle you caught her

Thanks ShaNette. I hope so too

Nice story

I don't hate it but its not my favorite time. Theres absolutely no kissing on the mouth!! I hate bad breath, its my biggest pet peeve! Its a mood killer for me. I hate it right after a shower. I'm like dang couldn't you have gotten me before now I'm all juicy again! :rofl:

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.