sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I might... As I raise my hand. We were thinking bout going back April 16-20 but the airfare is high. It looks a little lower around 04/30-05/04

hmmmmmmmm.................. going to Negril this trip? :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Love Trader Joes too - They have this new flat bread pizza with mushrooms that is to die for! (side note, by the time I finish this prednisone I will probably gain 50 lbs, lol) - But they have fat free Greek Yogurt now too - still has the same thickness, not quite as creamy.

I haven't been there in a while. It's not in the easiest to get to spot here. Last time I was there, I got that yogurt and some hemp cereal or something crazy like that. It was so darn good.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Anyone talked to Jawi in a while? I just sent her a message and need to talk to her.

btw....guess love is agreeing with all of you cause I have seen some beautiful pictures of all of you lately. Jawi's FB avatar just reminded me of that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Anyone talked to Jawi in a while? I just sent her a message and need to talk to her.

btw....guess love is agreeing with all of you cause I have seen some beautiful pictures of all of you lately. Jawi's FB avatar just reminded me of that.

I spoke to her the week before I left. Se was telling me that they are preparing for her step daughters heart surgery. She did say things was good with her and A.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All the time JG and just last night to be exact. I will let her know.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What does she think it tastes like? I agree with DaDa here.

I was thinking....yo, gut get out of here.

Sorry, Tre....I'm a horrible speller so I have no room to talk. Forgive me.

I love yogurt (sp?) but it just doesn't do much for me. You eat it and you're hungry again in a minute.

Its funny you corrected her yo gut and you put WHT for the softball game and I think you met WTH???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What does she think it tastes like? I agree with DaDa here.

I was thinking....yo, gut get out of here.

Sorry, Tre....I'm a horrible speller so I have no room to talk. Forgive me.

I love yogurt (sp?) but it just doesn't do much for me. You eat it and you're hungry again in a minute.

and i put met instead of meant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IS THE VISA NUMBER THE RED NUMBER ,..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did you make sure he used all the screws and followed the directions? I would hate for you two to be banging the headboard and you ended up on the floor :rofl: ....

Sorry ladies but mi been good lately…

:blink::blink:

I might... As I raise my hand. We were thinking bout going back April 16-20 but the airfare is high. It looks a little lower around 04/30-05/04

I might go without hubby! Stay with mi mother in law

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
IS THE VISA NUMBER THE RED NUMBER ,..

I believe it's the numbers follow the letter A on the visa.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Talked to her last night, she's doing well - She's been busy but she has been checking in on FB, so shoot her a message there -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
All the time JG and just last night to be exact. I will let her know.

Thank you. I need to mail her something so she quits bugging me about not mailing her anything. I PM'd her on FB too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.