sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Victor and JT Fight for Custody of Reed! ( they are boring as hell :blink: ) Victoria and JT's divorce reaches a new level of ugliness this week as they argue over custody of Reed.

They are FINALLY casting Malcolm's fiancee! She is a "late 20's to early 30's" African American!! Her name, as mentioned in Nelson's blog, is "Simone"! :dance:

This is a contract role and the actress starts taping in April. No name of the Actress was mentioned.

It was reported on another site that the role of Mama Bear will be played by Marcia Wallace - she is the actress who played Bob Newhart's secretary on the first Newhart show.

Didn't Marcia Wallace play one of the characters involved in Kevin's chipmunk story line? If it is the same character why would she want to hurt the Baldwin/Fisher family?

marcia-wallace.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I always shake my head.....smile every once in a while.......say uh, huh........act like I'm really busy....and hope they wander off soon. You have no idea how many times I will hold a conversation here without paying attention. When they walk out, Sarah will say, what did he say? I'm usually like I don't know. I wasn't listening.

Works well with kids too!

LOL yessssssss straight up ignoring haaaaaaaaaa

you ppl are mean!

:rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow that pic should come with a warning, very creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wish St. Patrick's Day was every day of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left here at 2 and went up to a part of the city we call Dogtown, which is chuck full of Irish people. I missed the parade; but the aftermath....a giant street party that was probably 10 blocks long of wall to wall people and then surrounding blocks of backyard parties was still going strong. We stood around what was apparently the fireman block and mad fun of drunk people while we tried to catch up. I actually had someone try to get me to pee in a bucket of cat litter in the back of a van. I was having none of that!

Went to our favorite bar to meet up with some friends.....hee hee, Dillon, do I need to say who was there??????? Dillon made her way over. Now that she knows where it is, there is no excuses for not meeting me up there some time!

Ended up going to another bar for the remnants of corned beef and cabbage and devoured a whole pizza and tried to get Dillon drunk. She left us to go bar hopping.

How you feeling this morning, Dillon?

good morning now how you gonna go and get Nique drunk?headbonk.gif

Timeline

omg i'm so hungry!

after i saw you ppl raving about earl grey tea I decided to give it a shot and it is tasty indeed. Very sexy tea.

upherebl.gif

Y/R Lame alert

Cane's Deportation Mess

In this day and age of increased airport security, Cane, while in custody of an immigration officer, is able to clock his handler, get past security and vanish from the airport.

SMH so silly now where is he gonna go PUHLEASE!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

MAWNING LADIES 1luv,*SunRay*, JG*

Happy Thursday~

My Hubby is the best, he cleaned out both gardens and moved around all of my huge Banana pots getting them ready to go back outside! He also trimmed the tree that was blocking my sun at the end of the season. That was such a surprise, it usually takes me 2 weekends to deal with all the debris from the winter and get my garden in shape for planting. Now all I have to do is watch the plants grow and plan my veggies this weekend. I love my good good Husband! heart.gif

Any News from Finesse?

awwwwwwwwwwww thats sweet of D!

Timeline

Y/R Lame alert

Cane's Deportation Mess

In this day and age of increased airport security, Cane, while in custody of an immigration officer, is able to clock his handler, get past security and vanish from the airport.

SMH so silly now where is he gonna go PUHLEASE!

philly is this replacing your jermain jackson feva!

upherebl.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww thats sweet of D!

I know right he is so sweet today he is working in the house painting, and opening more windows :blink: :blink:

Mr Bootsy told him to please put down the machete :rofl::help:

This weekend he is working on the truck and cars making sure everything is in tip top condition :luv:

philly is this replacing your jermain jackson feva!

LOL I guess so, until I get protests for Y&R updates haaaa

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

your husband is getting it together philly..what a BLESSING!!

jg..im w/ you.. i can't call her nique either.. :rofl: sounds like ya'll had a good time.. roger didn't go to work till 10 :angry: , so i stayed home w/ him last night :blush:

nat.don't worry bout those guests..shoot if they like me and hubby, they will be making it do what it do themselves.. :devil: OKAY!!!! sorry if anyone think thats wrong LOL shoot we were houseguests for 4 whole days!!!

i see chef sunny is doing her thang again.. you go girl.. rum brownies wow..

bunz.. i am too nice like you.. I prolly would have to hope they run out of gas or if not.. pretend i have to go to the restroom or something heehee

Timeline

I repeat...please do not let that house guest ruin your "Welcome Home" party! Don't be tardy for the party. rofl.gif You can still make it do what it needs to. We had some family in town this past weekend and sorry we had to make it do what it do...shoot we newlyweds devil.gif they'll understand, if not oh well devil.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif

your husband is getting it together philly..what a BLESSING!!

jg..im w/ you.. i can't call her nique either.. :rofl: sounds like ya'll had a good time.. roger didn't go to work till 10 :angry: , so i stayed home w/ him last night :blush:

nat.don't worry bout those guests..shoot if they like me and hubby, they will be making it do what it do themselves.. :devil: OKAY!!!! sorry if anyone think thats wrong LOL shoot we were houseguests for 4 whole days!!!

i see chef sunny is doing her thang again.. you go girl.. rum brownies wow..

bunz.. i am too nice like you.. I prolly would have to hope they run out of gas or if not.. pretend i have to go to the restroom or something heehee

Hey Q yes he is he even put Qamar to work in the house since he had early dismissal LOL but the oldest was nowhere to be found :bonk:

How is the fam have you talked to Kim at all, my heart sank when I heard the news :( ?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i didn't phills, im gonna try today tho..i had church all afternoon yesterday

i was just about to ask how were the kids doing at home w/ hubby.. i thought it was spring break like it is here.. thats a real load off of you, cuz i know you bout to be busy w/ the gardening

1 Luv I just figured out who you were on FB :yes: I'm till confused on who is who? No one wants to send me the spreadsheet :help:

Tee, I have to find you a movie today Youtube is behind :bonk:

Why were all the young girls in batty riders and halter tops yesterday ummmmm it is still Winter. I did kick it up with flip flops but shorts nuh suh :no:

Will and Jada's son is so handsome!

3de975c4.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

how do you manage a coworker who keeps talking about stuff that you're not necessarily interested in

i'm trying to be polite, i really am

You keep randomly blurting out *Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I have sooooooooooo much work to do* see if that works

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.