sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Ok well hubby on his way back form the barbershop, so I gotta get ready to hit di road with Mr.

TTYL guys be blessed and safe.

TTYL mama! Same to you!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh how could I forget I did taste the cola champange and it was good. It reminded me of cream and soda pop.

Lawny doesn't think so... I thought they so too DaDa.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny doesn't think so... I thought they so too DaDa.

What does she think it tastes like? I agree with DaDa here.

It's what can hang over yo belt :rofl:

I was thinking....yo, gut get out of here.

Sorry, Tre....I'm a horrible speller so I have no room to talk. Forgive me.

I love yogurt (sp?) but it just doesn't do much for me. You eat it and you're hungry again in a minute.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm not mad at them cause I would love to have the opportunity to be able to do that...lol! Den worked his lil' muscles out yesterday...our new bedroom suite was delivered and we opted to avoid the set up cost so Den set up everything...we both slept like babies but I barely did anything other than tote the wrappings and boxes outside after he broke them down ... :lol:

Did you make sure he used all the screws and followed the directions? I would hate for you two to be banging the headboard and you ended up on the floor :rofl: ....

Sorry ladies but mi been good lately…

Timeline
I really like the greek yogurt - It's a thicker consistency and seems to stay with you longer. Chobani makes a really good pomegrante one

cimg6405.jpg

I got some of that with honey on top at Trader Joe's. LOVE that Greek yogurt. It's not really all that good for you, if I remember right.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, I don't know what Lawny thinks Cola Champange taste like, but might just be the Jamaican in her.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
JG, I don't know what Lawny thinks Cola Champange taste like, but might just be the Jamaican in her.

I guess so. I remember her saying something. Just can't remember what she said about it.

You guys have me craving it now....and some Ting. Been a while.

I am sort of chuckling now. There is a thread on this board about some Russian gal getting a visa on a work/travel program to come work at Hooters. Does that even sound right to any of you?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I was trying to read 13 pages but everytime I finish one page another one started so I gave up. My boss is out on jury duty so we had a hell of a lunch!!

On another note, Glanoi did make it in time to check in, I thought he wouldn't because it was pouring down in Mobay he said. So a few hours from now I'll be a happy camper :star:

Later

Man I missed the update so you booked him a flight?? Wow you go girl!!!

Timeline
I got some of that with honey on top at Trader Joe's. LOVE that Greek yogurt. It's not really all that good for you, if I remember right.

Love Trader Joes too - They have this new flat bread pizza with mushrooms that is to die for! (side note, by the time I finish this prednisone I will probably gain 50 lbs, lol) - But they have fat free Greek Yogurt now too - still has the same thickness, not quite as creamy.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Did you make sure he used all the screws and followed the directions? I would hate for you two to be banging the headboard and you ended up on the floor :rofl: ....

Sorry ladies but mi been good lately…

He know what he dealing with over here...he doesn't want "all of this, all of this" on the floor... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.