sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Chile Adam is pure evil...well Ashley been crazy but Adam with his suppose to be blind self lived with them at the ranch when she was married to Victor and he kept making her think Sabrina's ghost was haunting her and she basically fell down the stairs and lost her baby...well Adam goes and steals Sharon and Nick's baby girl and passes it off as Ashley's and then he goes and marry Sharon...he is a durty SOB!!! :angry: No worries though Phyllis knows he ain't bout a quarter!

:rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yep :yes: I saw that episode...poe thang, Bruce...I feel so bad for him. Chris do him bad and so do the kids...lol!

I would swear he was a boxer and not a runner cause he seems brain damaged now. And will someone please get him some sort of stylist for his hair. The girls are all dressed to the 9's and he's got that dead beaver on his head!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Chile Adam is pure evil...well Ashley been crazy but Adam with his suppose to be blind self lived with them at the ranch when she was married to Victor and he kept making her think Sabrina's ghost was haunting her and she basically fell down the stairs and lost her baby...well Adam goes and steals Sharon and Nick's baby girl and passes it off as Ashley's and then he goes and marry Sharon...he is a durty SOB!!! :angry: No worries though Phyllis knows he ain't bout a quarter!

Oh lawd... Ashley has to be old as heck now and don't tell me Victor Newman is still living.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
JG - have some drinks for me too :thumbs:

Tomorrow night I will.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Oh lawd... Ashley has to be old as heck now and don't tell me Victor Newman is still living.

Sunny :bonk: call me back

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm so DAMN hungry I feel like catching one of the birds outside, rubbing on some jerks seasoning and cooking it. :crying::crying:

I'll send you some toothpicks to get the feathers out of your teeth :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Girl Victor look real bad and now they have Ashley and Neil trying to link up! I don't like that...not a good look at all. :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I'm in Stone Mountain!

Your avatar picture is fabulous, Wakey. You are glowing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I would swear he was a boxer and not a runner cause he seems brain damaged now. And will someone please get him some sort of stylist for his hair. The girls are all dressed to the 9's and he's got that dead beaver on his head!!!!!

Yeah Bruce is a hot mess! I like him though...their family is off the chain!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I don’t know the whys of it all and maybe I’ll only find out when I reach Heaven with My Lord (which I pray is know time soon cause I still have work here to do)

I love each of you for being so supportive during my journey and I hope I will maintain the friendships I’ve developed here.

Wakey.

Wakey long time no chat with.. Ur profile pic is stunning. At the end of the day if you can say you gave it your all well then that is good enuff. I’m happy to hear your business is doing well. You go girl!!!

Timeline
the dress is halter and I'm not feeling that, so she let me change the style.

As I was a little tipsy yesterday at the bowling tournament, someone asked me if I would play softball on the Fire Department co-ed team and apparently I said yes. WHT was I thinking?

You want to come visit me and help me get prepared to play, Tre? We can get a cute little massage (man) therapist for when we both can't move the next day.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What girl, ok that whats going on, I hate missing this for months because Im so nosey :unsure:

Girl they changed up Soap Net channel on my cable provider so I don't get to recap like I use to at night...but girl "Y&R" trying to do too much...I remember they had some one dressed in a furry animal costume when Kevin was looney and then they had Adam trying to be zesty at one point(in some male/male situations)...it was just too much going on at once. :wacko:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
who is having a baby...

Brooke, I have a six pack of yogut in my fridge.

What the hell is Yo-gut??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.