sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Better not be me! :angry:

:rofl: well :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know it isn't me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey dillion clean out your inbox please i need to pm you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ- Your work needs to realize you are going for a very important reason. Can't think of a more important reason actually. It isn't like you just decided to go on vacation. I know "regular" people don't undersand all of this, but I hate to see anyone rain on your Jamaican parade. This is suppose to be a happy time. Your baby girl soon come.

Girl I know right, but now Im thinkign do I had to go, maybe I can have her mom take her and we go when its time to pick her up, because ima have to go back to get her when its ready I cant stay.

I got the email today and it said they accepted all documents so only thing she need is the medical and passport pics with passport.

Hubby aint that happy :angry: im going either he has been talking mess. So I will see :wacko:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada and Mrstee...when it comes to breadfruit I can only eat it one way...once you roast it and let it cool, I fry it. I can't eat it boiled or just roasted I don't like how it taste --

Yesterday my friend sent me a text asking why she can't fry goat meat....I told her I didn't tell her she can't fry it, but you know how long it takes to cook when you stew it -- imagine how TOUGH it's going to be once you fry it ...she called back after 10am complaing her jaw hurt....oh well, lesson learn. Her husband threw the food away and ate 2 slice a harddough bread and called it a night. He said the goat was like concrete and the rice was like oatmeal....

:rofl:

I didn't know she had one ... ouch! damn dillon that one hurt :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
He was not happy...she did the same thing with ox-tail for Thanksgiving dinner last year. Her husband was so embrassed, because his family was visiting from Jamaica. I told him it's his fault cause he should have given her some guidance. So, his mom tried to show her how to cook certain things and she got offended, so she's on her own.

Her sister is the one that put too much yeast in the dough when she was making some bread and the entire thing swole up in the oven then exploded...but her sister can cook. She just had that one bad incident with the bread. Damn I wish I could have taken a photo that day.

Lawny you and your stories...... There too much!!!

Timeline

Done

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Lawny you and your stories...... There too much!!!

I know you remember the one about the bread...she would not let me take a picture. She's a great cook though and makes the best patties and cocobread -- but i don't know what the hell she was thinking trying to make harddough bread. I laughed until I wanted to pass out.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm sooooo tired. I still have about 2.5 hrs. I wish I could go home & take a nap, then finish working. That's what I miss about college: napping between activities.

I am so hungry too, and I just don't know what I want. I hate that... cause then I eat everything and I am still not happy.

That happens to me, too.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
suitcase.jpg

Ha ha.....I was just remembering the last time I went through MBJ and the stupid guy went through my underwear and stuff way TOO long. God, I would love to have him open up my suitcase and find a baby in there. I'm picturing all his bumba...'s now. :rofl:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm sooooo tired. I still have about 2.5 hrs. I wish I could go home & take a nap, then finish working. That's what I miss about college: napping between activities.

That happens to me, too.

No, cooking Nat? Lucky you.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW can you give me a Y&R recap, why is Sharon and Ashley going crazy??

Ashley is pregnant by who???

Why is Adam in th epicture with all these women, Im confused :wacko::wacko:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:lol: @Nat, I need a power nap as well!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

DW can you give me a Y&R recap, why is Sharon and Ashley going crazy??

Ashley is pregnant by who???

Why is Adam in th epicture with all these women, Im confused :wacko::wacko:

Chile Adam is pure evil...well Ashley been crazy but Adam with his suppose to be blind self lived with them at the ranch when she was married to Victor and he kept making her think Sabrina's ghost was haunting her and she basically fell down the stairs and lost her baby...well Adam goes and steals Sharon and Nick's baby girl and passes it off as Ashley's and then he goes and marry Sharon...he is a durty SOB!!! :angry: No worries though Phyllis knows he ain't bout a quarter!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.