sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl:

My older sister was mean to me when I was younger too. She never wanted me to hang with her. NOW, she wants to be with me everywhere I go. Oh no #######.. No you can't go.

no ######...funny how the tables turn. my bro is always begging me money and tryna come over and shyt......i keep my distance from his azz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i hate ceiling fans. when i was 11 or so my older brother hooked all my training bras to the ceiling fan in my bedroom and when i came home from school all of his friends were in my room laughing and teasing me as the fan was flinging bras all over the place......he was so mean to me growing up...

wow I think I would be traumatized too. Maybe you could get a cool light or something in their room that shines images on the walls. I think I have seen those and they spin around. That way you will only have to buy one.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
no ######...funny how the tables turn. my bro is always begging me money and tryna come over and shyt......i keep my distance from his azz

:rofl: The things us younger siblings had to go through. Now, she be knocking on my door talking about she need something to wear. I be you turned on the wrong street. The mall is a few more blocks down the road. LMAO :rofl: Everybody think I'm the oldest. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I had to check that out when she said Safari Room. lol That's different but the room looks nice.

Cheshire Lodge

This is the site.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Only for 4 more days Finesse. lol I remember that smell. lol We have wood floors now so no more vaccuming for me. Just pure damn dust balls everywhere.

Yay! I hope she knows who the dad is though. So many girls having babies now and don't have a clue of who the father is.

She said she knows who he is

Timeline
Cheshire Lodge

This is the site.

Looks like a cool place. I couldn't see the jacuzzi though. Glad you guys had fun.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Ya Jazz told me he doen't eat pork either...I said do you eat pepperoni and he said "yes"...I said well that is pork. Of course he still eats it. LOL

Steve is on a no beef kick. Irie, I bought him some Boca veggie burgers are they good? I will be depending on you alot Irie for the vegan dishes....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know the name of it but they detail cars that are picked up from auctions for auto dealers and for auto rental agency and then drive the cars back to the lot.

That's cool. Does he like it so far?

My ex used to detail cars long ago. One thing I miss about him cause he continued that love of detailing to this day. My car is a disaster!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Steve is on a no beef kick. Irie, I bought him some Boca veggie burgers are they good? I will be depending on you alot Irie for the vegan dishes....

I know my name is not Irie but just thought I would chime in...yes these are good but the best are the black bean burger ones from Morning Star.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Cheshire INN...I got the Safari themed room...(no comments from you JG!) :whistle:

Poor baby! Glad he is okay.

Thanks Chica! Tell Mikel to call Shaun when he returns, I think the guy is still hiring.

Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Timeline
That's cool. Does he like it so far?

My ex used to detail cars long ago. One thing I miss about him cause he continued that love of detailing to this day. My car is a disaster!

Mine is a disaster too. WTH...you would think that someone would be all about cleaning it but I guess he would rather keep the house spotless.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
i hate ceiling fans. when i was 11 or so my older brother hooked all my training bras to the ceiling fan in my bedroom and when i came home from school all of his friends were in my room laughing and teasing me as the fan was flinging bras all over the place......he was so mean to me growing up...

Hey thats not funny....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry Finesse.. I was thinking if they were my bras, they'd give folks a concussion! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I needed to laugh today....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Personally I dont like the Boca.. I get these veggie ones in the produce area.. Heart something... ####### I cannot remember the name!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mine is a disaster too. WTH...you would think that someone would be all about cleaning it but I guess he would rather keep the house spotless.

The irony........

My house is spotless; but open the one cabinet I keep pots and pans in and you could possible die from an avalanche.

My car looks like homeless people live in it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Be there for her , exactly what does that mean?

Girl yes, you know they take forever to drag this stuff out but that's whats gonna happen

LOL yes! hey Finesse (( waving))

:blink::angry::blink: No you didn't LOL

I couldn't have said it any better :yes::yes: ( LOL @ your Yankee voice)

I took that to mean help to raise it :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.