sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly.. come on girl, what happened to ur hubby/drill sergent.. he sleeping on the job LOL

wasn't tara a MESS??????????? uggh.. i want her GONE

pedi sounds good.. and i been wanting to try some lashes, ive glued them twice, but maybe they will last longer if i let a pro do it..i am addicted to mascara so if i didn't have to use it anymore that would be great..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok so i joined a gym yesterday

why did they have to WEIGH and MEASURE me in front of a room full of men and then he screamed out my weight, fortunately there was music blaring

i could have done without that

i wouldve been :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ok so i joined a gym yesterday

why did they have to WEIGH and MEASURE me in front of a room full of men and then he screamed out my weight, fortunately there was music blaring

i could have done without that

Congrats to you on joining.. but if it were me I would have died of embarassment! I could not go back!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
See Irie, Tierra has a play date and now so do Shanette and I :lol:

LOL.... 'cept Louis is the one with the playdate tonight!

Now I need one.. I neeeeeed a girls night.

Sunny .. your pampering sounds good! I could use a massage BIG TIME!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Yea they need to get a life. Heather is about the dumbest DA I've ever seen. And that daym mole! What is that? She's not Cindy Crawford. She needs to cut it off?

I saw this in the April issue of Essence. I'm a leary about it. It looks like a wanna-be Real Housewives, but I'll check it out.

Girl, hes fine! The Devil always seems to look enticing, but as soon as he pulls that sheeps skin off, he'll attack. The guy who plays Adam is way better than the 1st one they had. He's a lot darker

LMAO @ the mole girl yes that mole is about to get up and walk into the courtoom and try a case :rofl:

Both her and Rafe are dumb cause he used both of them and If I was Rafe I would have told everyone in the cabin they would have been shocked cause not everyone knows he is a Battymon when he need to be :lol::bonk:

the old Adam was a bout 2 feet tall LOL yes I agree he is much more Dark and sinister! Luvs it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
girl me too, Monday I will get back on my grind and be crazy exercise and veggie/fruit eating ooman again. But this weekend Oxtails yam and banana and dasheen :whistle:

Oh I got to see this, I heard this was coming I can't wait.

I watched a likkle bit of Rupaul this morning when the ladies were in their brides gowns and Tara was flailing herself all over the place LOL :wacko:

I think I'll jsut get my mani and pedi when I'm getting my lashes done too feeling like some pampering too.

Too bad it's gonna rain all weekend :o

Oh Ok Hubby used to go to school up dat weh deh

Girl why this ooman at work has on a bright @zz pink sweatsuit. Umm hello where dat inna deh hanbook? SMH!

OH thats right Im supposed to be going to knock on philly's door for oxtails and rum cream lmao

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats to you on joining.. but if it were me I would have died of embarassment! I could not go back!

yunno if nothing else it made me just not care

esp after i paid all that money

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Girls.. I NEED a workout regimen... I need to stop eating so much and so late, LOL.. that could be my start. Plus, I hear if I lose a lil weight, getting pregnant could be easier... who knows.

Hey Buggy I do so good when it's summer then I fall off bigtime unless I am trying to lose weight for some occasion :whistle:

When I cut out all carbs and yes rice( I know we had the convo before) he weigh falls off combine that with exercise I can't be stopped!

That's what they say but i have proven that theory wrong before too!

philly.. come on girl, what happened to ur hubby/drill sergent.. he sleeping on the job LOL

wasn't tara a MESS??????????? uggh.. i want her GONE

pedi sounds good.. and i been wanting to try some lashes, ive glued them twice, but maybe they will last longer if i let a pro do it..i am addicted to mascara so if i didn't have to use it anymore that would be great..

Q girl yes, he home chat bout he making curry chicken chile please he is on a seafood diet everything he see he eats! :yes: I'm gonna flip the script when I jog in the morning he won't know what hit him :no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Buggy I do so good when it's summer then I fall off bigtime unless I am trying to lose weight for some occasion :whistle:

When I cut out all carbs and yes rice( I know we had the convo before) he weigh falls off combine that with exercise I can't be stopped!

Girl.. I have told myself that I was going to cut out rice & duplings... But I couldn't!!! :crying:

I suck!! Me and a friend of mine have decided to take the next 3 months and see who loses the most weight... whoever does gets $100... I'm going to try it but. We'll see what happens... lol

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

Q girl yes, he home chat bout he making curry chicken chile please he is on a seafood diet everything he see he eats! :yes: I'm gonna flip the script when I jog in the morning he won't know what hit him :no:

lol @ seafood

man i have tried so hard to cut out carbs and within a week i wanted to eat my hands!!!

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl.. I have told myself that I was going to cut out rice & duplings... But I couldn't!!! :crying:

I suck!! Me and a friend of mine have decided to take the next 3 months and see who loses the most weight... whoever does gets $100... I'm going to try it but. We'll see what happens... lol

wow thats good motivation, i wouldnt want to lose $100

Timeline
wow thats good motivation, i wouldnt want to lose $100

me neither

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly, this is the guy that does my lashes whenever I get them which is not too often. He's does the make-up for the Washington Wizard Cheerleaders and is very good. He's in a wheelchair and not letting that stop his flow. Fly as ahyt. Whenever you come down if you wanna try him out let me know and I'll make an appt. His name is Benji.

http://www.designingfaces.com/

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.