sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Hey Philly..how is your friday going.

Hey Mamma Jew! Ughh its one of those Friday's I hope 5:30 hurries up cause mi don wid deh people dem mi wurk wid! The crypt Keeper has crept her way back into my life!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

Hey JG no not really, Hubby is gonna work pon deh truck and Help Mr. Bootsy with moving some furniture and I have African movies waiting for me! I'm gonna get all my groceries, get my lashes and brows done and just chill!

How bout you?

Me too. She's here wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching cartoons. Poor thing

WOW, Ashleys going to back at Fairview!! Can't wait for it to unfold, cause Daisy is a psycho

Girl hot mess! I hope Neil goes running the other way!

How bout Rafe and Heather left the cabin I was rolling chat bout the law blah blah blah. :wacko:

ok so i joined a gym yesterday

why did they have to WEIGH and MEASURE me in front of a room full of men and then he screamed out my weight, fortunately there was music blaring

i could have done without that

Girlllll the horror! I hope no one heard him :unsure: Which one is this is it in New Kingston?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: OMG Bunz... Tell hubby he needs to give him the boot.

Nope :blush: Hubby's going to see Movado on Saturday but that crowd is a bit too rowdy for me..... Maybe I'll pamper myself. lol

Pamper how?

I'm hoping to have a fun weekend. Tonight meeting my friends up at our bar for a surprise birthday party for the owner. Tomorrow I'm either going to the movies and/or out to a late dinner. Sunday looks like Bingo once again. God, I want to win this week so bad.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
ok so i joined a gym yesterday

why did they have to WEIGH and MEASURE me in front of a room full of men and then he screamed out my weight, fortunately there was music blaring

i could have done without that

lol.. yeah NOT necessary.. i need to get on my workout game..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly here is another show to set your dvr for:

basketball-wives.jpg

basketball wives

post-65358-1268414149_thumb.jpg

Edited by BunzTheMagicSnail

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

for my Y&R fans

Is it me or does Adam look good in this promo

CPHjtmAjHY4

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pamper how?

I'm hoping to have a fun weekend. Tonight meeting my friends up at our bar for a surprise birthday party for the owner. Tomorrow I'm either going to the movies and/or out to a late dinner. Sunday looks like Bingo once again. God, I want to win this week so bad.

We'll after my hair appt, I'm going to get my mani and pedi and I just might go get a massage. It's been a while since I've had one and the salon that I go to has a spa.

Sounds like your going to have a funfilled weekend. I've always wanted to play Bingo, but never have. Sounds like fun.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Girlllll the horror! I hope no one heard him :unsure: Which one is this is it in New Kingston?

no one up liguanea

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Uh huh......hypocrites......Tea sets and matching dolls and I got roll eyes for American Girl fun. :innocent:

LOL! I am sure the tea set and matching doll is under $100. ;)

I am sure guilty of spoiling Tierra.. don't get me wrong. Just can't do the $100!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Hey Mamma Jew! Ughh its one of those Friday's I hope 5:30 hurries up cause mi don wid deh people dem mi wurk wid! The crypt Keeper has crept her way back into my life!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Hey JG no not really, Hubby is gonna work pon deh truck and Help Mr. Bootsy with moving some furniture and I have African movies waiting for me! I'm gonna get all my groceries, get my lashes and brows done and just chill!

How bout you?

Girl hot mess! I hope Neil goes running the other way!

How bout Rafe and Heather left the cabin I was rolling chat bout the law blah blah blah. :wacko:

Yea they need to get a life. Heather is about the dumbest DA I've ever seen. And that daym mole! What is that? She's not Cindy Crawford. She needs to cut it off?

basketball-wives.jpg

basketball wives

I saw this in the April issue of Essence. I'm a leary about it. It looks like a wanna-be Real Housewives, but I'll check it out.

for my Y&R fans

Is it me or does Adam look good in this promo

CPHjtmAjHY4

Girl, hes fine! The Devil always seems to look enticing, but as soon as he pulls that sheeps skin off, he'll attack. The guy who plays Adam is way better than the 1st one they had. He's a lot darker

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

i can't see the pic about basketball wives.. but i remember i saw an espn special (gotta love having a man in the house LOL) and it was football wives.. it was VERY interesting.. alot of the wives had been w/ these guys since college days and they talked about the hard times as well as good times..

lol.. yeah NOT necessary.. i need to get on my workout game..

girl me too, Monday I will get back on my grind and be crazy exercise and veggie/fruit eating ooman again. But this weekend Oxtails yam and banana and dasheen :whistle:

basketball-wives.jpg

basketball wives

Oh I got to see this, I heard this was coming I can't wait.

I watched a likkle bit of Rupaul this morning when the ladies were in their brides gowns and Tara was flailing herself all over the place LOL :wacko:

We'll after my hair appt, I'm going to get my mani and pedi and I just might go get a massage. It's been a while since I've had one and the salon that I go to has a spa.

Sounds like your going to have a funfilled weekend. I've always wanted to play Bingo, but never have. Sounds like fun.

I think I'll jsut get my mani and pedi when I'm getting my lashes done too feeling like some pampering too.

Too bad it's gonna rain all weekend :o

no one up liguanea

Oh Ok Hubby used to go to school up dat weh deh

Girl why this ooman at work has on a bright @zz pink sweatsuit. Umm hello where dat inna deh hanbook? SMH!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
tre i don't even have the words

i read something on daily word this morning about letting go and letting God and this may very well apply to you

Let Go, Let God

I let go of expectations and let God renew my life.

Sometimes when a family member is late arriving home or something unexpected happens in my life, I erroneously imagine a worrisome outcome. As soon as I am aware of my thoughts, I wake up to faith and remember God is present with and within me and my loved ones. All is well.

With my focus on the presence of God, I recover my sense of calm and balance. I clear my thoughts of everything except God, and I pray. As I relinquish control and settle into faith and love, I am restored to peace and joy.

Faith fills my soul. I feel lighter and my heart is uplifted. I see my loved ones safe and whole. I release any worry and let God restore my inner peace.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.--Romans 15:13

Thank you Bunz!!!

I know this may not be the time or place but I enjoy reading patwa when you ladies get all firey about it! I enjoy trying to grasp the meanin of what you're saying and I do understand it... Now if I could only speak it! :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS MsSHEKA!!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!

Lawny... so sorry to hear bout the problems you having w/ the hospital. Don'w worry, what comes around goes around, them trifling women will get theirs. Either way, hope mommy tears them a new one!!!!!

Shanette.. hope baby girl gets better!!!

Girls.. I NEED a workout regimen... I need to stop eating so much and so late, LOL.. that could be my start. Plus, I hear if I lose a lil weight, getting pregnant could be easier... who knows.

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any exciting plans?

LOL, you want to buy the set for you? I'll have a spot of tea with you (say that in a British accent). I love playing tea party. Maybe we could some alcohol at our adult tea

WTH, they are crazy. Tell them B*** to do their daym job! That makes me mad.....

See Irie, Tierra has a play date and now so do Shanette and I :lol:

Timeline
Girl why this ooman at work has on a bright @zz pink sweatsuit. Umm hello where dat inna deh hanbook? SMH!

:blink: i can imagine the stiffled laughter

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.