sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
is which hospital this

i remember some coworkers talking about rather dying than going to a certain hospital in lucea i think, mi nuh remember

but that s a dyamn shame

i hope your mother rips them a new a$$hole

and mek she put on her fancy american hacksent cuz yuh know a dat de frighten fah!

this is making me so irate man, ####### is wrong with ppl

how u gonna steal from a an old woman :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Right.. this is nonsense. Don't worry, mommy gonna straighten it out! :yes:

Philli thanks for helping me figure out how to quote multiple posts.....saves my memory for schoolwork :whistle: but yall may regret me knowing how to do this cause I get so far behind I will be quoting stuff from LANG TIME :blush:

LOL Jamerican no worries I am the same way with the long post trying to catch up LOL

good morning...test tomorrow.. :unsure: i gotta calm down, this will be fine..

Good luck pon deh test you will do fine I am sure :star:

HAPPY FREAKIN FRIDAY :dance:

Hubby came in last night. I am so crazy I really should have taken the day off :angry:

I really did miss him and I did show him how much I did :devil:

Gos 1 Luv I girl yes you should have taken off and be home having sexy parties :devil:

Good Morning! TGIFF!

Then Louis has a playdate!!! hahaha! One of the mom's of Tierra schoolmate and I have hit it off. Well her husband is so cool and Louis finally met him last night. So he invited him over tonight to hang out... they seem to have some things in common. ANNNNND he own a lanscaping biz.. so maybe Louis can get a friendship and maybe some work oppurtunities out of it over the summer. Louis likes that kind of stuff.

The playdate for Louis is so cute, plus nice networking too :thumbs:

I'm good. Just here are work chillin. Probably going to leave early because I don't feel like being here. lol

:rofl: I feel the same way they got pon mi nerve last night so today mi a tek it easy!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!! I'm going to go & catch up...

Happy FRIDAY!!!!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Good Morning Yall....

My lil girl came down with a cold so I'm home nursing her cause Hubby went to run errands. How is everyone?

Hi Mama! Your babies are too cute! Sorry your baby girl got a cold...hope she gets better soon. I'm good girl just ready to be off work and start my weekend.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yall....

My lil girl came down with a cold so I'm home nursing her cause Hubby went to run errands. How is everyone?

Hope she feels better. Those tea sets are the cutest. I can't wait to play... i mean err umm give it to her lol

Hi Mama! Your babies are too cute! Sorry your baby girl got a cold...hope she gets better soon. I'm good girl just ready to be off work and start my weekend.

I know right. I just wanna pass the test and sleep! Thank you ladies for all the good wishes, positive vibes!

Filed: Timeline
is which hospital this

i remember some coworkers talking about rather dying than going to a certain hospital in lucea i think, mi nuh remember

but that s a dyamn shame

and mek she put on her fancy american hacksent cuz yuh know a dat de frighten fah!

how u gonna steal from a an old woman :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

girl, the nurse I got into it weh is going to say this to me -- a wah u tek di fah u caan si a one kuntri hatspital dis -- mi seh since u insist on talking to me in raw patwah and u so dyam factey n brite mek mi fling it back-- she hang u di phone aftah telling mi dat mi factey n mi fi know ow fi chat to big people -- mi seh it bun mi, but mi call back and talk to a supervisor and she called di same nurse over -- nurse ago tell ar seh a mi factey wid ar fus...all I asked her was "what's my grannie status" - wah u wah know, we caan release no information over di phone, u afi come a di hospital...mi tell from the beginning a di call mi a call from farrin...so mi get pissed aff and seh bet if a one blooclatt different accent u hear u woudah gimme di info *******kiss teet***** yah

I hope n pray dat noboddi afi go through dis wen dealing wid di healthcare system (non existing) in Jamaica.... :angry: mi seh mi still screw face

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

cooperative mi rass mommy on her way down there....if a did mi -- mi wodah rahdah dead before mi go a dat deh hospital...my father sister seh dem tief di pillow weh under her head, a robe and her slippers. She frighten fi si smadi else a walk round pon di ward wid ehh...mi sarry fi dem when mommy reach.

(((hugs Lawny))) You know my candle is burning fast too God is in control.

Dis nuh mek no sense. how you tief a pillow from a Grandmother. Hurry Mommy cause she gwaan bring the pain fi real! :angry: :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i think is that same hospital dem girls was talking about

no compassion at all

and behave like dem a pickney pon primary school ground bout a yuh facety wid har fuss

is har job!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

I'm going for a walk to calm my nerves YES in the rain...too pissed right now...ow di bc u ago tief fram a sick person.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
To all the women on my list who have sent me a kiss in the last 2 days... allow me to clear something up. I am into MEN. Therefore, I will not be blowing you a kiss back, or anything else, for that matter. But having said that, have a wonderful Friday!! :-)

:rofl::blink: just saw this on fb

upherebl.gif

is which hospital this

but that s a dyamn shame

how u gonna steal from a an old woman :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yuh zeeit! Mi so upset right nowm mi ready fi wuk Juju pon dem :angry: :angry:

yOUR A FRIEND in my mind (Wendy Williams words)

LOL you too girl ( in my Wend Williams voice)

Im a little scared to buy her dolls, one of her dolls had red marker all over it and she tried to stab it! But your right Irie and thats what imma do, let me go look for the doll. I will make sure I take pics when I get it.

:rofl: :rofl:

Good Morning Yall....

Poor baby I hope she gets better soon :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
s0819.gif s0819.gif s0819.gif

APPROVED!

s0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gif

i'm so happy for her!!!

Congrats!!!!! Knew it all along. Like James Brown said. !!!!!!I got that feeling!!!!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
I'm going for a walk to calm my nerves YES in the rain...too pissed right now...ow di bc u ago tief fram a sick person.

tre i don't even have the words

i read something on daily word this morning about letting go and letting God and this may very well apply to you

Let Go, Let God

I let go of expectations and let God renew my life.

Sometimes when a family member is late arriving home or something unexpected happens in my life, I erroneously imagine a worrisome outcome. As soon as I am aware of my thoughts, I wake up to faith and remember God is present with and within me and my loved ones. All is well.

With my focus on the presence of God, I recover my sense of calm and balance. I clear my thoughts of everything except God, and I pray. As I relinquish control and settle into faith and love, I am restored to peace and joy.

Faith fills my soul. I feel lighter and my heart is uplifted. I see my loved ones safe and whole. I release any worry and let God restore my inner peace.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.--Romans 15:13

upherebl.gif

Happy Friday Ladies

*SunRay*, Eric_Jew Nug, DaDa, dancehallquana, *JG*, IrieCat, TRELAWNY PARISH, ShaNette

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::blink: just saw this on fb

That's scary... lol Whose page was that on?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.