sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Aint it cute Bunz? :blush:

Yes it is so cute! You could get her a George doll to play tea party w/ her.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Hey ladies.....hanging in there --

on the phone with Sheka she is crazy, the outside running jokes

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Morning All! I feel so out the loop...I been trying to catch up on my case load cause the block has been hot around here lately :angry: I need to make sure now...more so than ever that I am on top of things!

Hope everyone is doing great and feeling good!

MrsTee, you're going to knock that test on out the ballpark!! :dance::dance:

CONGRATS Ms. Sheka and Hubby!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOL@ Bunz, girl that's the same man I think Den and I had as well for our interview! He mumbled something to us as well and we have no clue to this day what the heck he said...but we do know he said go to window 26 DHL...we scurried on off from that window so fast to get to the DHL counter.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre hoping the hospital staff are being more cooperative

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

s0819.gif s0819.gif s0819.gif

APPROVED!

s0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gifs0135.gif

i'm so happy for her!!!

I never ever doubted Congrats Sheka I am so happy for you Sis! Now I pray for a speedy Visa Delivery! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I may have to look for something smaller though for her little hands...:( The Alice and wonderland set is cute! I wonder if my daughter who is 14 will play tea with me? :lol:

Awww a tea party...how cute! The tea sets are simply adorable!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
Tre hoping the hospital staff are being more cooperative

cooperative mi rass mommy on her way down there....if a did mi -- mi wodah rahdah dead before mi go a dat deh hospital...my father sister seh dem tief di pillow weh under her head, a robe and her slippers. She frighten fi si smadi else a walk round pon di ward wid ehh...mi sarry fi dem when mommy reach.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hi Lawny, hugs and prayers to you!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
cooperative mi rass mommy on her way down there....if a did mi -- mi wodah rahdah dead before mi go a dat deh hospital...my father sister seh dem tief di pillow weh under her head, a robe and her slippers. She frighten fi si smadi else a walk round pon di ward wid ehh...mi sarry fi dem when mommy reach.

is which hospital this

i remember some coworkers talking about rather dying than going to a certain hospital in lucea i think, mi nuh remember

but that s a dyamn shame

i hope your mother rips them a new a$$hole

and mek she put on her fancy american hacksent cuz yuh know a dat de frighten fah!

this is making me so irate man, ####### is wrong with ppl

how u gonna steal from a an old woman :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

APPROVED!

i'm so happy for her!!!

YAY! :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Thanks E, Im pysching myself up!!! I can't keep paying 90.00 for this #######!

On another note:

Reason #25678954 not to have kids...

My brother called me last night to tell me "Hurricane Siyah" (my niece) as I like to refer to her as who is 2 years old got a spanking yesterday in the supermarket. For some reason she was compelled to pull her pants down and shake her butt!!! :blink::rofl::rofl::rofl: She is a hot rass mess. I just got off the phone with her and asked her why she did.. she said "I pulled up my pants" :rofl: I guess so after the butt whoopin!

Her birthday is in June and my sister is having a "Princess" party for her, because she walks around chanting, "Im a princess, im a princess". I bought her pajamas that look like a princess gown. She loves them. I am so excited about her party. Im going to buy her a tea set and have little cakes for her and sit with her and play :)

LOL, OMG I would've died from embarrassment.

Oh MrsTee... go to stashtea.com... I have bought Tierra 2 teasets from them and now they have a really pretty Alice in Wonderland set. My dad lives near Portland OR where the HQ is and said he will get it for T. I bet Hurricane Siyah would LOVE it!!!!

PS... they have great TEA too... double bergamot early grey is the yummiest!

Too cute..

I am not sure what little toy stores you have.. but there are a couple up here (like other then toys r us) but you know.. those little boutiquey type places. I always see the cutest little sets... they have tin ones.. which I love too.. no breaking! We got Louis little 4 yo cousin one.. she loves it.. and I am sure can make mud tea with it! LOL.

But there is this ladybug one that comes in a basket... so cute.

LOOK! I found this on WALMART!!

0001964921378_500X500.jpg

OMG, I'm going to buy that right now. My daughter will be 3 on the 31st. Too cute. Thanks Irie

APPROVED!

i'm so happy for her!!!

CONGRATS!!!

sure I can :thumbs:

Can you say DRAMA!

Y&R update and spoilers soon come stand by :star:

I hate Phyllis!!! the spoilers say she will tell today but I'm like you just let Nick and Sharon be together. Cassy predicted it so it will happen I'm sure!

LMAO @ JQ lef mi gyal Sharon alone she is touched I know but I love her same way haaaa

I hate the PHYCK Era BOOOOO go away Phyllis and break up someone else happy home! You know that Summer is Jack's pickney right and they gonna end up back together when Patty is revealed!

YES YES YES I love Flashforward you know its created by the same writers as Lost. I am so gonna miss Lost :crying:

LMAO @ Sharon's hair girl yes I tell Hubby all the time she needs a makeover maybe curly or body waves but that straight hair is killing me softly!

yOUR A FRIEND in my mind (Wendy Williams words)

So sorry to hear about Granny. Don't just hate rude #### people in an already stressful situation?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes it is so cute! You could get her a George doll to play tea party w/ her.

Im a little scared to buy her dolls, one of her dolls had red marker all over it and she tried to stab it! But your right Irie and thats what imma do, let me go look for the doll. I will make sure I take pics when I get it.

Tre (L)(F)

Good Morning Yall....

My lil girl came down with a cold so I'm home nursing her cause Hubby went to run errands. How is everyone?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know thats right :angry:

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

I can't even bring myself to call Tre because I know Imma break down. This is around my mom's birthday and last month was the death of my grandmother. The best thing I can do for her right now is keep her, her family and grandmother in my prayers. (F)

Aww MrsTee, I feel you on this! Hugs to you! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.