sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Prolly not! :angry:

Me too, did you see I posted he album link earlier

No I didn't see that link. you remember what page? It is different being on VJ at home. I can see all the pics and links and stuff. At work there is just this big blank screen with like a sentence at the bottom.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang it. I had a bunch of responses typed & accidentally pressed the wrong button.

Journee, :o:o:o over digging for gold.

MsTee, I wanted the link to what Q was talking about, too.

Quana, Portland did come on briefly to tell us about her wedding. That's what reminded me to get in contact with Jai.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

No I didn't see that link. you remember what page? It is different being on VJ at home. I can see all the pics and links and stuff. At work there is just this big blank screen with like a sentence at the bottom.

Hey girl I have no clue LOL, but you are my friend on FB so I can send it to yuh :yes:

Ok Ladies they done worked my nerves today :help: I'm out! B-)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love this one...one of my favs :thumbs:

Yes, that one was really pretty. You can really get a lot of ideas from thes photos.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good luck girl, you have yuh coconut milk?

LOL it's locked away nuh worry yuhself we got a few bokkles haaa but we all up on the tone ginger wine right now

That is too cute LOL

yessssssssssssss i have coconut milk fa real! what time lol

Timeline

Dang it. I had a bunch of responses typed & accidentally pressed the wrong button.

Journee, :o:o:o over digging for gold.

MsTee, I wanted the link to what Q was talking about, too.

Quana, Portland did come on briefly to tell us about her wedding. That's what reminded me to get in contact with Jai.

Look at Shemmy's post that was one of them. Sunny emailed them to Q

Timeline
Yes, that one was really pretty. You can really get a lot of ideas from thes photos.

Yes it does, im going to talk to Steve about renewing our vows in JA when we go, because we are going around the time we got married anyways

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
d09df941.jpg

97e7deda.jpg

Get your girl Danger from RayJ's 1st season :blink:

She was spotted out in L.A. recently. And she dropped the bomb that she’s now married to this dude in the pic with her named Gismo. She also says Gismo dyed her hair this new lovely shade of red.

But that’s not all. Danger says she’s now 2 months pregnant with her second child!

As huge as she was pregnant how did she get this small

ray-j-danger.jpg

danger_rayj_shower.jpg

5up01VEsAhY

Yall watch this she is CRAZY

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thanks for the congrats on the AOS approval.

Jamerican, enjoy your 1 year celebration!

:lol::lol: We did the weirdest things as kids! I know I did some very odd things but I can't think of anything specific right now.

How convenient. :)

Look at Shemmy's post that was one of them. Sunny emailed them to Q

I meant a link to something else you Q mentioned. :whistle:

----------

I'm sad that Todrick left us. Can he come back & Paige go?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

As huge as she was pregnant how did she get this small

ray-j-danger.jpg

danger_rayj_shower.jpg

5up01VEsAhY

Yall watch this she is CRAZY

WTH she's a complete psycho! I love the way Poprah snatched her up. Ha LOL she look like somebody's mama checking some bad a** kid! Love it. Hey did yall know that Poprah is in her forty's? Yea she doesn't look it.

ANYHOOOOOOOOOOO. One more day closer to the weekend! Yayy

Good Evening Ladies!

Thank you for the compliments about my two babies!

ATTENTION ALL Y&R FANS SH**S HITTING THE FAN!!! I'm loving it. Adam is the devil and needs to be knocked out. I just love it how everyone is in on it. Today's episode hasn't came on out here yet but I'm counting down until 7 p.m. The Hubs watched it today and he said it was good. Isn't he cute, he will watch the soaps for me to let me know if I need to watch it :luv: Man, I love that guy!

Hope everyone had a good day. I'm going to this preschool Open House this weekend. They charge an arm and leg but I hear its worth it. We shall see..... There certified teachers (surprisly is hard to find out in my neighborhood) because I refuse to pay for glorified daycare. And let me find out that there are waiting lists already for the Fall. I guess I'm starting late because families must have put their kids on preschool waiting list when they were pg. :yes: Okay hope everyone is good. And just to let yall know I'm tired of getting on here and everyone is ghost :no: I need to start a late night Yardie forum. :D

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.