sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Don't worry, it was mostly about WWE so you didn't miss much! :wacko::lol:

(((Cat))) You'll get through mi fren....hang in there likkle more!

Brooke?

Lehi HATES mustard! But I haven't made him my potato salad yet. I will when we start BBQing again. And I'll sneak in the mustard so he won't know...I've done that on another recipe & he was okay. I just can't put it on hot dogs or whatever.

heaven sent?

Dada whagwaan we must link :secret: on these dates trying to get my cheap tix :clock:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Keisha Cole had a baby?? Wow I didn't know that...

I listened to ur song last night and I loved it! I also love Never Would Have Made It..

My daughter does too Dada.. thats how I know she is going through something :luv:

Timeline

Just got a text & email. Card Production Ordered!!!

Which indirectly meant AOS approved!

:dance::dance::dance:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
DaDa,,, when your little those things are exciting. I would have been all happy too.

Okay here's one of my funny child stories. Ok, you know back in the day when the freezer use to have all the white ice build up. I loved taking a spoon and scrapping the ice to eat it. lol One day, my greedy tail decided I wanted to try and bite the ice out the freezer. Well, because I was too small to reach it, I stood on the step in the fridge and held on to the top while trying to lick the ice. Yep, tongue got stuck and I had to try to yell for my mother to come save. I'm on my tippy toes, trying to hold on because if I let go, my tongue wouldn't come with me. I'm like uh, uh, uh, uh and my mom comes running in the kitchen and got some water and poured in on my ice to get it separated from the ice. I still laugh about that. :rofl:

Ok, somebody else tell some funny stories because I think I've been on stage long enough. :rofl:

:lol::lol: We did the weirdest things as kids! I know I did some very odd things but I can't think of anything specific right now.

Ells...sounds like its time to start a "honey do" list. Sorry but I would have to put my foot down to taking out the trash....That would be #1-especially cause you are the only one working full time!!

Hi to everyone else.... all is good out my way. Hoping to have hubby here by my bday in June... I did something stupid and ordered his Birth Certif off of the RGD site and now reading all the info on it....I may need to have him go get it locally cause they taking too long. He had a snafoo with his Police record and is getting it taking care of tomorrow... finals are next week so I will be studying hard this weekend. Been fighting with my mortgage co and the unemployment department but all seem to be coming together I just keep PRAYING and TRUSTING it will all work out. For all those making trips to JA (JAMQ) in the next couple of months I am so jealous...6 months since I've seen hubby and our 1st wedding anniversary is SATURDAY :(:crying:

ok, feel like I got diarriyah(sp) of the fingers :lol:

:yes::yes::thumbs: on the honey-do list AND that I'm the only one working right now!!

Happy Anniversary! (even though this one might be a little sad) Next year you'll be celebrating 2 years TOGETHER (literally...in the same place)! :thumbs:

:lol: @ diarrhea of the fingers

3 Months that's great Nat Congrats!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations Nat.... Steven going come home to a pile of job applications. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Dont lie ladies...how much of u guys used to pick ur nose and eat it. Well I use to. I think it was grade2 or 3. It was circle time and I reached in and took a peice out and ate it. I thought every one was looking at the book the teacher was reading but they were looking at me. They scorned me for the rest of the school year and called me the "coody girl" :(

I think I did when I was real small. I don't think that lasted very long though. However, I do STILL remember the taste of paste! :lol:

Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

(F)(L) I hope Granny pulls through. Praying for Lawny's Grandma & your friend's guy's Mom.

the dress is beautiful tho!!!

She had TWO dresses! One for the actual ceremony & another they took the pics at the end in where they jumped in the water. Who the heck can afford TWO??

That is fabulous I am so happy for you that your dream is really taking off! :thumbs:

Yes, that's what I wanted to say to Journee too! It's amazing when someone can go there & make it work!

Well Ive always been short (lol) and climbed up on the sink to get to the cabinet, holding on for dear life mind you soooooooooo when I tried to get down the cabinet fell with me and on top of me. The cabinet had sliding glass doors so when it broke a piece got stuck in my calf. I still have the scar today to prove it! DUH! :rofl:

OUCH! That's NOT funny! Glad it wasn't worse.

I love Indian culture and food of course :) I watch alot of Bollywood flicks too :luv: I wish I could have been there.....

I like Bollywood too.....sooo, if you ever feel like posting any of those, I'm sure I'll get sucked in! :P

:blink: lol .. My dad use to call me.... I don't know if I can tell yall.... YALL BET NOT TEASE ME...

STINKY POO :blink::crying: I didn't even stink :crying:

I don't even want to tell you what my Dad called me cause it's WAY worse than that. It rhymes with my 'real' first name. If anyone figures it out, DON'T POST IT! :bonk::no::no:

Timeline

Just got a text & email. Card Production Ordered!!!

Which indirectly meant AOS approved!

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Nat!!! That is great news!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Lawny prayers for your Granny!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.