sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Dont lie ladies...how much of u guys used to pick ur nose and eat it. Well I use to. I think it was grade2 or 3. It was circle time and I reached in and took a peice out and ate it. I thought every one was looking at the book the teacher was reading but they were looking at me. They scorned me for the rest of the school year and called me the "coody girl" :(

:rofl::bonk:

Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

I prayed and lit a candle for her last night on my alter I know how hard this is on Lawny and her family I hope she is able to be by her side soon (L)(F)

oh and Philli....that man in the pitcha.... Ok l like that purse but his jacket look like a throw I got on mi bed! I think I even have that scarf too with a matchin hat!!! ewwww hope I don't look like him when mi wear it!!!! :blink:

LMAO he is a character HOT @ZZ MESS!!

Thanks for the Well Wish Sunnie

Yes things have been "Extremly Busy" since Christmas. Feb we had 12 weddings 3 birthday parties (Including Portland and Yankee Girl, both weddings we did the "Extra" for my VJ sistahs) so business is good. I go back to Ja on Monday and will be in Ochie next week <Ruins Wedding, That Place is Off the Chain for weddings> But I will definately go by your friends place. I love to support up and comings. Because I appreciate the support as well.

Take Care ;)

That is fabulous I am so happy for you that your dream is really taking off! :thumbs:

speaking of drawn on beards did ya'll see the drag race ppl making up their face as men..

did ANY one of them look good as a man to ya'll???

Girl I am behind 1 episode, we are still catching up the DVR shows :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

What in the :blink::blink:

Girl the drama! He really loved her (L)

man all i can think of is tongue kissing pillows which i think we all did.. didn't we????

:yes:

seeing that made me visit sun gold

http://sungoldphoto.com/Wali-Ayanna/

i thought that was so nice :)

This is fabulous

Not the pillow. I used to kiss the wall!! :star:

:lol:

About the pics. I WANTTO SO BAD. But Portland and Yankee have to approve it. (They both are awaiting returns from the photographer) but as soon as I can i will thy turned out so well

Journee do you have a website?

:crying::crying: I did too! This was good! Thanks Philly :)

That was a sweet one in the end he found true love again and the chick was still hatin in the background LOL

I'll post another, I want to post deepest of dreams I enjoyed that so much and I love Ommotola she is fabulous!

Oh I have one for you stand by

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DaDa,,, when your little those things are exciting. I would have been all happy too.

Okay here's one of my funny child stories. Ok, you know back in the day when the freezer use to have all the white ice build up. I loved taking a spoon and scrapping the ice to eat it. lol One day, my greedy tail decided I wanted to try and bite the ice out the freezer. Well, because I was too small to reach it, I stood on the step in the fridge and held on to the top while trying to lick the ice. Yep, tongue got stuck and I had to try to yell for my mother to come save. I'm on my tippy toes, trying to hold on because if I let go, my tongue wouldn't come with me. I'm like uh, uh, uh, uh and my mom comes running in the kitchen and got some water and poured in on my ice to get it separated from the ice. I still laugh about that. :rofl:

Ok, somebody else tell some funny stories because I think I've been on stage long enough. :rofl:

Well Ive always been short (lol) and climbed up on the sink to get to the cabinet, holding on for dear life mind you soooooooooo when I tried to get down the cabinet fell with me and on top of me. The cabinet had sliding glass doors so when it broke a piece got stuck in my calf. I still have the scar today to prove it! DUH! :rofl:

Morning Yall :D

Whewwwww I just caught up! now mi batti hurt been sitting here reading for the last 1.5 hours!! Yall can sure chat!

I will add my likkle 2 cents in on previous topic's

* when to wear sandals?? Well, I started my pedicure regemin(sp) a month ago, that is when we had a sunny day....pedicures every other week. It don't matter to me that we had a hail storm yesterday either I was still wearing my flip flops!! Started tanning too! (but i already told yal dat)

Lawny I bout near peed my pants about the effects of that medicine they gave you......GOOD LAWD!!! :lol:

Ells...sounds like its time to start a "honey do" list. Sorry but I would have to put my foot down to taking out the trash....That would be #1-especially cause you are the only one working full time!!

Philli...got a question for ya..... Most times I am trying to catch up on here and the movie links are no longer active...is there a way I can download them to watch them later? Sorry but I am not computer saavy at all...still not sure how to quote multiple topics thus have to rely on my memory (not good)

GOOD LUCK MSSHEKA and enjoy your trip ( I know you have already left but .....??)

hmmm what else...??

Hi to everyone else.... all is good out my way. Hoping to have hubby here by my bday in June... I did something stupid and ordered his Birth Certif off of the RGD site and now reading all the info on it....I may need to have him go get it locally cause they taking too long. He had a snafoo with his Police record and is getting it taking care of tomorrow... finals are next week so I will be studying hard this weekend. Been fighting with my mortgage co and the unemployment department but all seem to be coming together I just keep PRAYING and TRUSTING it will all work out. For all those making trips to JA (JAMQ) in the next couple of months I am so jealous...6 months since I've seen hubby and our 1st wedding anniversary is SATURDAY :(:crying:

ok, feel like I got diarriyah(sp) of the fingers :lol:

Congrats on one year together :)

Timeline
Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

Thanks for the update, Im too afraid to call her... and your friend is in my prayer

Timeline
:rofl: yessss the Philly Favorite favorite damn painted on beards :blink:

:rofl::rofl::help: mi cyaa manage yuh Bunz haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I HATE those things, my daughter's father used to do it ughhhhhh it should be outlawed along with box hair cuts YUK

Shush it Q :rofl:

speaking of drawn on beards did ya'll see the drag race ppl making up their face as men..

did ANY one of them look good as a man to ya'll???

The puerto rican dude did to me

They are beautiful too WOW! Gorgeous couple :yes:

I love Indian culture and food of course :) I watch alot of Bollywood flicks too :luv: I wish I could have been there.....

This one was done at the ruins

http://sungoldphoto.com/archive/Karina-Kevin/

watching this one now

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
To add to the embarrassing stories. I didnt eat boogers my isters did . My things was"Digging for Gold" baby.

To the extent that my nick name was AND STILL IS (TO MY PARENTS ONLY. SO DONT TRY IT Jahoney & Solesuer) "Doo Sack" cause I kept a full and HEAVY diaper

Once I was potty trained their are several "Kid Pics" of me digging in My Butt!!!!

Hell its mine, I still dig all the time. Now I just keep hand sanitizer!

:blink: lol .. My dad use to call me.... I don't know if I can tell yall.... YALL BET NOT TEASE ME...

STINKY POO :blink::crying: I didn't even stink :crying:

man all i can think of is tongue kissing pillows which i think we all did.. didn't we????

Stuffing our bras? Who'd knew I'd have ENORMOUS, BODACIOUS TATAS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz, check yuh inbox, mi sent yuh a message....

Girl YES i drag him along!!! He doesn't always want to go cuz he doesn't want to be the only male.

Right now I'm on this kick about us when we go to Jamaica. He says he wants to go hang out with his friends one evening.... and I say fine, but I want to go too. He of course says he doesn't want me around they guys. Well, I made a compromise... we'll go and i'll take his sister, cousin, mother or aunt and then I won't be the only girl... AND we won't even have to hang around them... :P We'll see what happens, lol

Buggy let de man have some time to emself....

This one was done at the ruins

http://sungoldphoto.com/archive/Karina-Kevin/

Umm why does she have finger waves with a bun on the back with pearls in the wave? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: not feeling that!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
I HATE those things, my daughter's father used to do it ughhhhhh it should be outlawed along with box hair cuts YUK

Shush it Q :rofl:

The puerto rican dude did to me

that makes sense cuz he looks the most like a man to me even in drag LOL.. i LOOOVVVVEEE rupual..

he looks like a nice looking man and nice looking woman

Timeline
:blink: lol .. My dad use to call me.... I don't know if I can tell yall.... YALL BET NOT TEASE ME...

STINKY POO :blink::crying: I didn't even stink :crying:

Stuffing our bras? Who'd knew I'd have ENORMOUS, BODACIOUS TATAS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg,, no stuffing for u now!!!!!!!!!

girl i came to 8th grade with SHOULDER pads in my bra.. the BOYS went CRAZY!!!!!

i went TOO far.. always was bootylicious but just no upper body strength LOL.. still stuff w/ the padded bra LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Umm why does she have finger waves with a bun on the back with pearls in the wave? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: not feeling that!

i wasn't feeling it either but lawd misses look beyond! cho

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.