sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay..imma be mean.. she should have left the playboy makeup artist at home.. i do my shadow like that too, but for a WILD night on town..not my wedding.. :unsure: okay..im sorry.. :innocent:

okay..imma be mean.. she should have left the playboy makeup artist at home.. i do my shadow like that too, but for a WILD night on town..not my wedding.. :unsure: okay..im sorry.. :innocent:

the dress is beautiful tho!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Been fighting with my mortgage co and the unemployment department but all seem to be coming together I just keep PRAYING and TRUSTING it will all work out. For all those making trips to JA (JAMQ) in the next couple of months I am so jealous...6 months since I've seen hubby and our 1st wedding anniversary is SATURDAY :(:crying:

be blessed momma everything will come in due time

Lawny's grandmother really isn't doing well, so please say a little prayer for her ya'll. What a sweet little lady she is. I hope she can pull through this.

One another note, one of my friends who dates a guy in Jamaica (His mom) was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer two weeks ago. They went for a second opinion in Kingston yesterday only to find that the cancer has spread to her stomach and ovaries. It's moving quicky. I'm praying for her.

Me too

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

the dress is beautiful tho!!!

MEANY!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

upherebl.gif

Philly: this is late but being from TX, anytime the sun shine, my toes will be out. OK.. my toes are usually out but that's cuz my toes are claustrophobic!! (did i spell that right???) :blink: Also, can you send me your version/recipe of brown stew fish... i wanna try that...

LOL @ your toes out I know that's right! I so want to live in a warm climate 365 I swear!

sure I am working on a few recipes for other yardies I will add this on in the mix!

awww kimora.. she looks very happy with Djimon..

hey..im on my favorite site craigslist, take a look at whats for sale

Remote control vibrating thong provides discreet hands-free stimulation. Designed in beautiful stretch lace, they are comfortable and sexy. Mini-remote stimulator is contoured, compact, and removable. Remote control has a 12 foot range, and allows you to receive hands-free stimulation. Stretch lace is comfortable, machine-washable, and will fit up to a women's size 10. Part of the Berman Center Intimate Accessories line. Products designed for women, by women to give you and your partner exactly what you need to optimize your sex life

im all for toys.. but this one.. uhhhh

Girl I love Craiglist they have everything! LMAO a wah dis :devil:

I know I’m late I’m still trying to catch up form yesterday but I have to share this story and I mean no body betta not laugh at me.

When I was young well younger I’m still young I loved, loved, loved Hulk Hogan. Well one time he was friends Steam Boat and Steam Boat changed sides on him and joined the bad guys. He ended up beating up Hulk Hogan so bad he put him in the hospital. This was all a skit but at the time I didn’t know it. I felt so bad I made my mom go out and help me buy him a get well soon card. I sent it to him and in it I told that I was sorry his friend beat him up but that goes to show that he wasn’t really his friend after all. I told him I would never cheer for Steam Boat again and I was his most loyal fan etc etc. Well weeks later I got an autographed card from Hulk Hogan. You couldn’t tell me at the time the he didn’t actually sign that card and he only sent one to me…..

Awwe that is cute Dada :luv: girl yes that was just for you :yes:

Good morning ladies

:bonk:t3020.gif

t3012.gif

what yuh doing over there? B-)

bwaahaaa

philly buss mi secret!

:rofl:

yuh too wicked and lie

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
seeing that made me visit sun gold

http://sungoldphoto.com/Wali-Ayanna/

i thought that was so nice :)

Thanks Bunz. I can't stop looking at the pics. I think I remember this site.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies... mi gaan fi lunch!!! Be back lata

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Bunz. I can't stop looking at the pics. I think I remember this site.

yes this is the one journee posted w/ the wedding from the ruins.. i think its in the archives now..

i see there are some new ones on here now..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
About the pics. I WANTTO SO BAD. But Portland and Yankee have to approve it. (They both are awaiting returns from the photographer) but as soon as I can i will thy turned out so well

Not there's Journee... I saw Yankee's already and they were nice. I think Portland said she would post hers soon. I just want to see a reall wedding done at the Ruins.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
awww kimora.. she looks very happy with Djimon..

hey..im on my favorite site craigslist, take a look at whats for sale

Remote control vibrating thong provides discreet hands-free stimulation. Designed in beautiful stretch lace, they are comfortable and sexy. Mini-remote stimulator is contoured, compact, and removable. Remote control has a 12 foot range, and allows you to receive hands-free stimulation. Stretch lace is comfortable, machine-washable, and will fit up to a women's size 10. Part of the Berman Center Intimate Accessories line. Products designed for women, by women to give you and your partner exactly what you need to optimize your sex life

im all for toys.. but this one.. uhhhh

Hot dyaam give me the link!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DaDa,,, when your little those things are exciting. I would have been all happy too.

Okay here's one of my funny child stories. Ok, you know back in the day when the freezer use to have all the white ice build up. I loved taking a spoon and scrapping the ice to eat it. lol One day, my greedy tail decided I wanted to try and bite the ice out the freezer. Well, because I was too small to reach it, I stood on the step in the fridge and held on to the top while trying to lick the ice. Yep, tongue got stuck and I had to try to yell for my mother to come save. I'm on my tippy toes, trying to hold on because if I let go, my tongue wouldn't come with me. I'm like uh, uh, uh, uh and my mom comes running in the kitchen and got some water and poured in on my ice to get it separated from the ice. I still laugh about that. :rofl:

Ok, somebody else tell some funny stories because I think I've been on stage long enough. :rofl:

LOL i used to do the same thing with the ice build up and used to get in so much trouble :whistle:

Hello Ladies

Hoping all is well in your VJ' Worlds. Just stopping by to say Hi

HI Journee

Morning Yall :D

Whewwwww I just caught up! now mi batti hurt been sitting here reading for the last 1.5 hours!! Yall can sure chat!

I will add my likkle 2 cents in on previous topic's

* when to wear sandals?? Well, I started my pedicure regemin(sp) a month ago, that is when we had a sunny day....pedicures every other week. It don't matter to me that we had a hail storm yesterday either I was still wearing my flip flops!! Started tanning too! (but i already told yal dat)

Lawny I bout near peed my pants about the effects of that medicine they gave you......GOOD LAWD!!! :lol:

Ells...sounds like its time to start a "honey do" list. Sorry but I would have to put my foot down to taking out the trash....That would be #1-especially cause you are the only one working full time!!

Philli...got a question for ya..... Most times I am trying to catch up on here and the movie links are no longer active...is there a way I can download them to watch them later? Sorry but I am not computer saavy at all...still not sure how to quote multiple topics thus have to rely on my memory (not good)

GOOD LUCK MSSHEKA and enjoy your trip ( I know you have already left but .....??)

hmmm what else...??

Hi to everyone else.... all is good out my way. Hoping to have hubby here by my bday in June... I did something stupid and ordered his Birth Certif off of the RGD site and now reading all the info on it....I may need to have him go get it locally cause they taking too long. He had a snafoo with his Police record and is getting it taking care of tomorrow... finals are next week so I will be studying hard this weekend. Been fighting with my mortgage co and the unemployment department but all seem to be coming together I just keep PRAYING and TRUSTING it will all work out. For all those making trips to JA (JAMQ) in the next couple of months I am so jealous...6 months since I've seen hubby and our 1st wedding anniversary is SATURDAY :(:crying:

ok, feel like I got diarriyah(sp) of the fingers :lol:

Hey Jamerican,

Positive vibes on the BC and the PR!

Well that is the thing with these links they will not always be available that's why yuh have to jump on them. Normally there is a DL option just click and DL away :thumbs:

I wear flip flops 24/7 too but only in the house in the winter LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

This one was done at the ruins

http://sungoldphoto.com/archive/Karina-Kevin/

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.