sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry I thought it was you who post that long laundry list of people. :blink:

Tre...I thought you had my numba! He already asked me last night if we go shopping on Friday can we PLEASE be back in time for wrestling.

babay!! tay and steph the SAME way.. MAMA!! we got 20 min till RAW/SmACKDOWN!! like im the dang DRIVA!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

And what happened to being taken care of when sick???

NO MAN! this tops the cake :angry::angry::angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells I feel for you....hope you feel better and hope hubby makes it up to you tonight.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hi JQ!!! Heard it was a bit chilly out your way this week. It is supposed to be close to 70 here today.

It is so pretty here today. I don't want to be here :crying:

Rain the rest of the week I hear. Better enjoy it while we have it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ever have a day where your hubby is on your ISH LIST?? Well, today is my day for that.

I've been sick since Sunday & he's been USELESS! Last night capped it off. While he was at school & I was home sick, I did laundry (as I always do...he still can't figure out machines), went to class, went grocery shopping after, came home & all he'd managed to do was shower & complain about being hungry, I made dinner while he worked out & then folded his own laundry cause I finally refused to, he fell asleep on the couch by 9:00 (as usual) & I cleaned up the kitchen....his azz had the dyam nerve to say I was being a little loud when cleaning up. Then I started thinking about the amount of housework I do compared to him & it's very uneven. Yes, he cooks & does dishes but it's about 50/50 lately. On top of that, I do EVERYTHING ELSE! I don't like him very much today! :angry::angry::angry:

And what happened to being taken care of when sick???

WTH?????????????????????

ells.. :o

did you tell him (even tho he should know better) so he will know not to behave that way again..some men just are clueless

AND WHY don't he know machines by now?????

Timeline
Girl Las Vegas has the weirdest weather one day it hot for shorts and the next day its chilly, girl it was snowing in Henderson yesterday. :blink:

Sounds a lot like St. Louis. We always say if you don't like the weather in St. Louis just wait till tomorrow.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
he does and when we interract my family members are like Oh gawd.. lol.. Haters all of em lol

how did you two get so close...that is great that you two have a relationship like that.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells we all have those days. Breath, Stretch, Shake, Let it go...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
My favorite scripture of all time!!!!

Congrats Sheka. "And what God put together let no man separate.". Or something like that, maybe I should stick to slang :unsure:

Best of luck :thumbs: to you but I know you two got this!!!

:blink::rofl:

Timeline
Sounds a lot like St. Louis. We always say if you don't like the weather in St. Louis just wait till tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Heck it could change the next hour. I always have to tell Jazz not to leave his coat at home because if it is nice this morning it might not be by the time he gets out of school.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I saw where Jennifer Hudson's baby daddy/husband, "Punk" who is a Harvard law school grad and an attorney will be starting as a wrestler I think with the WWE...is he serious? :wacko: He does have a nice body though.

Hmm maybe I need to take an interest in wrestling.

Last night hubby refused to be in the same room with me our bedroom while I was watching a new episode of RuPaul's Drag Race.. He came in 15 minutes after it was off talking bout is your show over yet ? :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
triple h, sean micheals and degeneration x

undertaker

randy horton or orton something like that

the owner is mr mcmahon.. he is an a hole.. talk dirty about him and u will get cool points

Orton.

It's fake as hell, Dillon. But, you have to oooohhhhh and ahhhhh at the #######.

My kids actually thought it was cooler to tell me all about it even though I knew.

So which one am I supposed to cheer for on Friday?

That's a good idea...I will just pretend I am paying attention.

Sean Michaels and Triple H the cutest of the bunch.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Dillon you can't laugh at what I just did I thought I hit the SAVE button, but I erased -- please send again. :crying::crying::crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.