sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YAYYYYYYYYYY :dance: But now I will not be getting any sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

You sure won't so rest up tonight. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Bunz..... :unsure: sweetie..... :blush: TMI..... :blink:

I hear couples talk all the time about how they both be in the bathroom when one is doing the do. My man anent got to ever and I mean never worry bout me being in there with him and I don’t want him in there with me. That is my own private time....

Yep, that's where I draw the line too!

We were at the movies and I was trying to snuggle up with Steve and he farted the entire movie (Valentine's Day) him chat about wanting the people who was sitting behind us to move.. they didn't! I couldn't even cuddle he stunk so dyaam bad! cho! :rofl::rofl:

Boo Steve! :bonk::lol:

Latahs going home to cook, wash, write a paper and help my son with home work...opps forgot about my volley ball game...

Gullyside ---

GO SUPA OOMAN!!

Dag lawny, that's what we trying to do, full custody, but we will settle for share cause she won't let her come spend time with house, visa already paid for but she wont take her to the embassy to do the visiting nothing. And what piss me off is the condition we found the baby in, she had bumps all on her butt from sitting somplace dirty her little two chop in two from walking barefoot, she was dirty as hell and in bed sleeping! #######! she gonna talk about she must have been playing and fell asleep, its 7pm why would you not have given her a bath already and start getting her settled for the night, did she even eat dinner. I could hardly get dress for my wedding cause the baby was stuck to me like glue, the week we spent with her that was probable the most love and attention she has gotten in awhile! so mad!

This makes me :crying: & :angry:

I got an A in my History and Business class. Thank you God ......I just knew I was gonna fail business. My first grade was a 0.45 out of 15. I was about to cry. But I knuckled down and got through it.

Congrats Mama! Glad you prevailed despite the frustration...I sure know about a class making you want to cry! :yes:

Timeline
:rofl::rofl:

Me too! :yes:

That guy was WRONG!! :bonk:

Hubby has no problem farting in front of me either. I was very shy about it at first & he always used to tell me to DO IT cause he wanted me to be 'comfy'. I still wouldn't do it in front of him. Well, what finally broke through that barrier was when we stayed at my friend's villa & the food didn't hit me so well (I have a very sensitive stomach but still eat everything) & I had 'intestinal difficulties' that night....I had to go in the bathroom in our room & the 'sounds' could not be helped. He was outside laughing & cheering me on (saying, "YAY, HE COMFY!") while I felt mortified. Once he heard that, I figured why be shy anymore? Now I'm pretty sure he's sorry he ever wanted me to be comfy. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: im really done with you Ells :rofl::rofl::rofl:

\

I'm so mad right now -- my 16 year old niece just called me to tell me that her sister's boyfriend broke her hand and she's afraid to call the police, so I told her to go across the street, call me when she get there and I called the police. The sister's boyfriend is 50 years old ####### is wrong with people. They got into an argument because my neice wouldn't wash dish he don't even live there

Oh hell no! :angry: I'm gasing up the Sante Fe right now...girl no he didn't break that child's hand.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
That is the one time I draw the line! Pee is one thing but I neither want to have him there (he's tried & I kick him out) or be in there when he's doing # 2. He ambushes me sometimes when I'm in the shower though & I get so mad at him & make him spray the air freshener! :angry:

My Grandpa used to do that. And when he'd do it, grocery stores still had shelves you could see through from another aisle. I never saw it but apparently he'd leave a stink bomb, go to the next aisle & peer through the shelf & wait for someone to walk into it & start cracking up when he'd see someone's reaction. :no: My family is disturbed!

Thank goodness! Tell him no more scaring you like that.

I like that....I need to remember that cause it's a very accurate description! :thumbs:

Congrats Mrstee! Great news! :dance:

Thanks Ells :)

I am soooooooooooo sleepy, I need barry manilow and a nap!

:rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Shemmy...give me some WWE pointers.. I have to watch Friday Night Smackdown with my son this Friday since his Dad is out of town and I don't have a clue in the world about it. I need to look cool...like I know what I am talking about.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well since no one is listening or talking to me, I will be like Roxie and post some music lyrics but I will do one up on her and put the you tube video also.

I was driving to get my hair braided Sunday and this came on the radio, I bust out crying. :crying:

I need you, you need me.

We're all a part of God's body.

Stand with me, agree with me.

We're all a part of God's body.

It is his will, that every need be supplied.

You are important to me, I need you to survive.

You are important to me, I need you to survive.

(repeat 3X)

I pray for you, You pray for me.

I love you, I need you to survive.

I won't harm you with words from my mouth.

I love you, I need you to survive.

(repeat 8 X)

It is his will, that every need be supplied.

LUUHPDUsLJ0

Be blessed ladies

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Good for you. I know how hard it can be. Ive been out since last sememster... I need yall to pray for a sista cause I take the state test for math FOR THE FOURTH TIME @ $90.00 a pop..on saturday.. God knows I need to pass this! :unsure:

Praying for you to ace it Mrstee!

Good Evening.. Just popping in to say hi. It has been such a busy week and it is only TUESDAY!

I am on the edge of an anxiety attack right now....oooohhhhmmmmmm. :(

People upstairs being noisy, car ins. company being a pain, all this irritates Louis....which totally stresses me out and to top it off I am PMSing..

I did see you all were talking farts today! LOL... You would not want to be in this house. We dont hide, go in the other room... nada... drop it when you got to around here!! LOL!!!

Louis' favorite thing is dropping the "SBD" ones at work or in a store... he giggles like a little kid!!!

Between Louis, Tierra and me... well lets just say we burn alot of insense!! :rofl:

That is so gross of us!!! But at least none of us mind...

((((Cat)))) I totally know how you're feeling & hope you can hang in there a bit longer. If you think it'll help, have yourself a good cry when no one else is around to release some of that frustration. You'll get through this...it's hard to see how now but you will. (F)(L)

But :lol::lol: @ your family fart stories & the 'SBD'!

Hey Irie, I was wondering where you were. Hope everything works out for you. Don't let that stuff stress you out. I hear you on the farts thingy. I guess I started that conversation this morning. LOL Ray let's out the "SBD" ones, puts the smell in his hand and then lets it out under my nose. I can't believe the smell actually stays in there. OMG, it's the worst. Okay, I have to admit that my hubby is nasty. LMAO He had the nerve to say I was nasty in his sleep. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: He's also wrong for that!!

This was so funny and cute. Some may have seen it before but it's MTV Cribs Africa....

1_C5azOpSSk

I love it! He actually does have quite the 'crib' by those standards! Not everyone has a motorcycle or even a wall house with actual beds & a light bulb. Makes a person realize how spoiled we are!

Mawning Yardies :star: today is a very busy day for me so if i don't get to post before i leave please keep us in your prayers and i will link Bunz once I'm settled and my Sis will update y'all on my interview until then yardies have a wonderful weekend :dance::dance: and remember Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

Go Sheka! Wishing you the best!!

Filed: Timeline

Sorry had to go calm my brother down.

Irie -- he broke my NIECE hand....she's in the ER now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Morning Yardies!

Congrats Dens on finding the place & good luck on all the closing stuff!

Good afternoon Ells...thanks! We going to look at a few more...just to be sure! :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Pick me up on the way so we can make it do what it do :angry:

Okay! I'm with you...totally disgraceful. He needs some charges brought against him for that!

Sorry had to go calm my brother down.

Irie -- he broke my NIECE hand....she's in the ER now.

Lawny, keep us posted! :blush:

LOL.. okay sunny.. we gonna pass the ambassador hat around..

Hehehehe :blush:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BOTTLES BOUT 2 B POPPIN

Please refrain from using slang on this board. Lawny doesn’t understand it. LOL

**Hey ya’ll I’m just logging on so I know its going to be h*ll pay the piper trying to catch up*

Lawny = H*ll to pay the piper means its going to take me a lot of reading to catch up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.