sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope the police cart him off to jail Lawny...any new news on your Grandmother?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I'm so mad right now -- my 16 year old niece just called me to tell me that her sister's boyfriend broke her hand and she's afraid to call the police, so I told her to go across the street, call me when she get there and I called the police. The sister's boyfriend is 50 years old ####### is wrong with people. They got into an argument because my neice wouldn't wash dish he don't even live there

Oh my goodness Lawny! He broke your 16yo neice's hand or the sister/girlfriend's hand? EIther way that is TERRIBLE!! How old is the sister.. she has to be too young for a 50yo man!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Hey Shanette that is too cute about the "Chicken Cereal" are you keeping a baby book? I loved keeping those and recording every little thing during those early years :luv:

OMG sunny HUSH no he don't haaaaa that is so funny sounds like something you would see on Youtube :rofl:

Where we going?

Girl yes and it gets deeper! I'll post the rest today the guy emailed me he posted pt 3

whew thank you cause i was about to be upset lol

Timeline
I'm so mad right now -- my 16 year old niece just called me to tell me that her sister's boyfriend broke her hand and she's afraid to call the police, so I told her to go across the street, call me when she get there and I called the police. The sister's boyfriend is 50 years old ####### is wrong with people. They got into an argument because my neice wouldn't wash dish he don't even live there

*grabbin my ninja suit, brass knuckles, and vaseline* Oh he like putting his hands on children... I got sumefin for dat azz!!! Disgraceful :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am soooooooooooo sleepy, I need barry manilow and a nap!

me too mrstee. Sitting on this telecon and it's boring.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

its wednesday.. we almost thru ya'll..hang on..

im bored too.. we've been having 70 degree weather so i guess its time for me to find a workout regimen.. i hate working out in winter. im just not motivated..

man we havent had any new ppl join the thread.. sunny, you must go out and recruit LOL

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

First day at work since I finally feel okay enough to get out of bed & get here. The head is slightly less stuffy & groggy today so hopefully by the weekend I'll be feeling closer to normal again.

Mawning Yardies :star: No sleep my stomach is in knots :unsure: HA HA HOURS BABY HOURS!! :dance:

I'm a day late but :dance:

Morning!

I got 8 hours of sleep! :dance:

I love when that happens! The two nights before last I got 12....this cold (or flu...whatever it is) knocked me out!

Probably because we were in Vegas, but this month's electricity bill was the lowest since Steven got here: $45.

That used to regularly be my bill, but it went up quite a bit once he got here. Understandable, since he's home all day.

Our water bill doubled but the electric/gas only went up a little.

BTW, we found the house last night. :D Just praying on things and hope to decide this week...

Congrats Dens on finding the place & good luck on all the closing stuff!

One firefighter needed the help of his partner when he became disoriented inside the building and his breathing unit began to run low on air, Walsh said.

The firefighters got out safely and were not hurt.

I was a nervous wreck last night. The Partner mentioned would be my BF.

Glad he ended up okay JG!

Ells I hope you feel better, you were up late last night? You couldn't sleep huh?

I was up till about 11:00 (our time) which is kinda late but not so bad considering I'd only been awake about 12 hours at that point.

Timeline
Mikel made it through customs without them opening the bag. They did ask why he had so much luggage and he used the story that his wife and kids were coming on a later flight tomorrow. They just told him to go through. THANK GOD!!!!

:thumbs:

last night was the first official night.. it was WIERD being home alone at night lol

he said the manager of the receiving dept was a JAMAICAN.. lived not far from him in mobay..how cool

this dude has been working for HD for 19 years :thumbs:

he said it was a bit hectic cuz alot of the team is either on vacay or were out so he was pretty much on his own, but they picked the right one cuz roger is REALLY good at catching on and figuring things out..

he is on another job interview as we speak so maybe he might get a daytime gig as well :dancing: ..we'll see

Go Roger!

Oh, I may be in Orlando for the Launch scheduled for May 14th if anyone will be in that area.

Cool!

from what I know he loves it. He always says I am so glad that you found this website.

Now as for me. I need somewhere to vent and I can't do that with him always in here :ph34r: .. Feels like I am in a Geigo commercial with that stack of money.

:rofl:

This is a joke: OMG Ray was sleeping yesterday and has a habit of laughing in his sleep. Yesterday I was laying beside him and he started laughing and when I looked over at him he was knocked out. A few minutes later, he will still sleep and said Mich yuh nasty..... I looked over at him and said what. He was still sleep. When he finally got up, I said honey why did you call me nasty? He started cracking up and saying I dreamed that you farted and I sad Mich yuh nasty. LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was crying.

:rofl::rofl:

The feeding tube is helping a lot with making him stronger. He went to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix just yesterday and they said that his meld score..the score they use to determine how bad off they are..actually got better so hopefully he can maintain until a liver comes available. My Aunt is there now helping my Mom with him and they both say is a grumpy SOB right now...hopefully they will smack him around and get him out of it. He is so bossy and nothing anyone does is right or good enough. I know it is just the sickness but come on Dad give them a break! He was the same way when I was there for Christmas.

Glad to hear about his improvement Dillon!

Hey all, know it's been a MINUTE!!

Got a new job which bans Facebook lol!!

They do let you go on the net at lunchtime, so guess I'll be here a tad bit more!!

Congrats JaEnglish on the new job!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its wednesday.. we almost thru ya'll..hang on..

im bored too.. we've been having 70 degree weather so i guess its time for me to find a workout regimen.. i hate working out in winter. im just not motivated..

man we havent had any new ppl join the thread.. sunny, you must go out and recruit LOL

I recruited Wintri. She lives in Jacksonville, FL. It's somebody elses turn. :blush: lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
okay on a gassy day when you and R are out shopping and you have to toot do you just keep saying I'll be right back or what? I really try not to do it around Mikel either but this one did slip out in my sleep because I couldn't squeeze my cheaks together since I was sleeping.

:rofl::rofl:

DaDa..... I still love you even without your stories... (L)

Me too! :yes:

omg that reminds of a guy on my old office building who farted in the elevator right before he came out

so i had to step into the stinkness and when it stopped on another floor and ppl stepped in they smelled it and thought it was me! smiley-fart002.gif

That guy was WRONG!! :bonk:

LOL @ di farts dem!!!! D farts in front of me ALL THE TIME!!! And at first, I was embarrased to do so, but shoot after hearing him for some time, I said to myself I can do it too... now we just be farting away. :P

Hubby has no problem farting in front of me either. I was very shy about it at first & he always used to tell me to DO IT cause he wanted me to be 'comfy'. I still wouldn't do it in front of him. Well, what finally broke through that barrier was when we stayed at my friend's villa & the food didn't hit me so well (I have a very sensitive stomach but still eat everything) & I had 'intestinal difficulties' that night....I had to go in the bathroom in our room & the 'sounds' could not be helped. He was outside laughing & cheering me on (saying, "YAY, HE COMFY!") while I felt mortified. Once he heard that, I figured why be shy anymore? Now I'm pretty sure he's sorry he ever wanted me to be comfy. :lol:

Timeline
Me 2. I just want my bed!!!! YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night of you sleeping alone! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
hubby loves to sit in the bathroom with me while i do the dooo

it makes me so uncomfortable but he actually races me to the bathroom so he can sit and stare and laugh

weird i know, VERY weird! lol

That is the one time I draw the line! Pee is one thing but I neither want to have him there (he's tried & I kick him out) or be in there when he's doing # 2. He ambushes me sometimes when I'm in the shower though & I get so mad at him & make him spray the air freshener! :angry:

LOL this talk is cracking me up today. My Mom used to let it go when we were shopping and then go to the next isle and my brother and I would be left standing in the stinky isle with people looking at us like we were nasty.

My Grandpa used to do that. And when he'd do it, grocery stores still had shelves you could see through from another aisle. I never saw it but apparently he'd leave a stink bomb, go to the next aisle & peer through the shelf & wait for someone to walk into it & start cracking up when he'd see someone's reaction. :no: My family is disturbed!

I'm fine. I just gave myself a headache waiting 2 hours to hear from him. He ended up all dirty and smoky and was raspy this morning from inhaling smoke. He's fine now. None of them were hurt.

Thank goodness! Tell him no more scaring you like that.

roger is cool with that one.. he call it the "red light" LMAO

I like that....I need to remember that cause it's a very accurate description! :thumbs:

HALLELUJAH MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES FINALLY CAME!!!!! Too bad I already sent a letter to the President Judge of the Media courthouse explaining how they did me dirty and messing with my hubby's immigration status and told them how nasty the clerk was to me :whistle:

Congrats Mrstee! Great news! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.