sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

im sorry let me rephrase dillon, i mean as long as the parent is not causing any harm to the child..

now personally, i still think kids should see their parents and you have said that if marley asks then u will make an effort and thats great..i understand u can't trust his intentions, but u would not deny ur daughters requests and thats more than i can say for some..

my daddy was as deadbeat as they come, but we beamed everytime we were able to be with him as kids.. i gave my mom the blues many times when she was only saying the TRUTH about him, but i didn't wanna hear it, i justed waited for him to make good on promises and enjoyed the moments when he did.. i soon learned on my own

same with my kids if their daddy falls thru on a visit or takes items i bought them..they are upset, but u better believe they are looking forward to the time when he does pick them up, and thankfully its often enough..

but i feel you chica.. gotta do what u gotta do for ur fam!

Latahs going home to cook, wash, write a paper and help my son with home work...opps forgot about my volley ball game...

Gullyside ---

volleyball??? ehhhn????????????? lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey portland.. how is hubby and the house??

how was xmas out of town.. its been that long WOW.. lol

Hey Q, hubby is good, hasn't started any major renovation yet, xmas was good, he didnt go see his friends he just hung out with my cuz bf but he did make a trip to NJ the other day and hung out with one of his friends.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Hey Q, hubby is good, hasn't started any major renovation yet, xmas was good, he didnt go see his friends he just hung out with my cuz bf but he did make a trip to NJ the other day and hung out with one of his friends.

sounds good!

Timeline
K -- please do your research. If your near town you have more options. I'll link you in a bit let me talk to my cousin...he had to do this last year to get shared custody of his kids which is a nightmare! He lives in the states. All he wanted to do was have to kids stay with him in the states during the summer months and the mother refused. He got it, but it wasn't an easy road and it wasn't cheap.

Dag lawny, that's what we trying to do, full custody, but we will settle for share cause she won't let her come spend time with house, visa already paid for but she wont take her to the embassy to do the visiting nothing. And what piss me off is the condition we found the baby in, she had bumps all on her butt from sitting somplace dirty her little two chop in two from walking barefoot, she was dirty as hell and in bed sleeping! #######! she gonna talk about she must have been playing and fell asleep, its 7pm why would you not have given her a bath already and start getting her settled for the night, did she even eat dinner. I could hardly get dress for my wedding cause the baby was stuck to me like glue, the week we spent with her that was probable the most love and attention she has gotten in awhile! so mad!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

I got an A in my History and Business class. Thank you God ......I just knew I was gonna fail business. My first grade was a 0.45 out of 15. I was about to cry. But I knuckled down and got through it.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
I'm fine. I just gave myself a headache waiting 2 hours to hear from him. He ended up all dirty and smoky and was raspy this morning from inhaling smoke. He's fine now. None of them were hurt.

I'm sure he is JG, :devil:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
I got an A in my History and Business class. Thank you God ......I just knew I was gonna fail business. My first grade was a 0.45 out of 15. I was about to cry. But I knuckled down and got through it.

Congrats! That's a good reason to keep on pushing. :thumbs:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Dag lawny, that's what we trying to do, full custody, but we will settle for share cause she won't let her come spend time with house, visa already paid for but she wont take her to the embassy to do the visiting nothing. And what piss me off is the condition we found the baby in, she had bumps all on her butt from sitting somplace dirty her little two chop in two from walking barefoot, she was dirty as hell and in bed sleeping! #######! she gonna talk about she must have been playing and fell asleep, its 7pm why would you not have given her a bath already and start getting her settled for the night, did she even eat dinner. I could hardly get dress for my wedding cause the baby was stuck to me like glue, the week we spent with her that was probable the most love and attention she has gotten in awhile! so mad!

Portland-- I feel ya. The child didn't ask to be in this world. Why not let her come and be somewhere where she is wanted, loved, and cared for? Just reading this makes my blood boil. So I know you are hot!!!

Congrats! That's a good reason to keep on pushing. :thumbs:

You know it is SunRay. I have to take a break to go to a Army school, just scared that I won't be in the mood for college classes when the course is over. It is only a month. But I don't do well with breaks.

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Timeline
thats so silly.. why would you refuse ur children to see their parent.. even tho i went through it.. i will NEVER understand that thinking. no matter how much i have been hurt or am jealous or anything.. my kids deserve to see their parent.. all that money down the drain for something she should have done willingly.. CHO!!

Don't even get me started on this topic. People can be so stupidly evil!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

congrats!!!!

Timeline
I'm sure he is JG, :devil:

Ha ha.....24 hour shifts and then on to his part time job. I haven't seen him for more then a few minutes today. Get your mind out of the gutter, Sunny. Later..............

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Bout to leave work to go home and kick these boots off.

and it is almost 5........ so you know what that means.

BOTTLES BOUT 2 B POPPIN

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

aww portland.. im sorry ya'll have to go thru this.. i hate these kinds of battles.. why can't everybody just compromise.. cuz she wanna hold it over his head that he married you and think she gonna punish him for it.. SAD

Timeline

one day roger's bm say she want them to come here, the next she taking them and he will never see them.. i can only hope that he will at least get to see them in the summers but ya just don't know people hearts.. in a way i understand becuz roger is gone far away and the children miss him dearly, but she knows that once he get on his feet he will be able to come see them..

Timeline
aww portland.. im sorry ya'll have to go thru this.. i hate these kinds of battles.. why can't everybody just compromise.. cuz she wanna hold it over his head that he married you and think she gonna punish him for it.. SAD

Just for Anthony to see her to talk about the condition and care of the baby he had to get there at 7:00am and we had the baby and she was sleeping so I didn't go with him and she don't get home till 10:00pm, I know she trying to do something with her self going to school and working but she don't have time for the child, and we do, so why not let her stay with us until you get yourself together. If it was once we found her dirty I would say it can happen here and there but everything he goes to JA its the same thing cause we never tell her we coming just to see what the baby day to condition is and is not pretty.

We had the baby for a week in while we there and we were suppose to take her home and do our honeymoon but I couldnt even enjoy myself knowing the condition she was going back to, So I told my husband I didn't mine having her with us. Her mom called one night and she calling her name on the phone normally she would say hello or something she put the phone down and crawled into my lap, I just started crying, I thought she would have missed them or something but you would have never known we took her from her home, she was having so much fun.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.