sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

DW: What up missy?

Hi SunRay (waving)!!! Nothing much here girl just working!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DW congrats on the house hope it all works out for you guys.

Mikel made it through customs without them opening the bag. They did ask why he had so much luggage and he used the story that his wife and kids were coming on a later flight tomorrow. They just told him to go through. THANK GOD!!!!

You prepared him well Dills :thumbs:

Timeline
hey sunny!!!

i thought about you last night while roger was gone.. i was like.. okay, guess i do have the best of both worlds.. a lil me time while he is at work.. BUT how bout my DAUGHTER couldn't wait to come jump in my bed with roger gone and start chat while im trying to look at a movie.. :angry:

I'm feeling your pain...let's just say I did not sleep alone! Marley was in that bed quicker than anything.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
from what I know he loves it. He always says I am so glad that you found this website.

Now as for me. I need somewhere to vent and I can't do that with him always in here :ph34r: .. Feels like I am in a Geigo commercial with that stack of money.

LOL.. i always feel like somebody's WATCHING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. lol

yeah.. that is hard.. mrsbuggy and i were just in a debate with our hubby's bout the need for vj to vent and let go of issues so we don't carry that baggage within ourselves.. the positive feedback as well as a shoulder to lean on REALLY helps in this journey..

ERIC..we love ya bredrin, but you might affi find another ja/us board LOL.. joking!!! (a little bit) lol

Timeline
T BABY!! how the heck are ya???

last night was the first official night.. it was WIERD being home alone at night lol

he said the manager of the receiving dept was a JAMAICAN.. lived not far from him in mobay..how cool

this dude has been working for HD for 19 years :thumbs:

he said it was a bit hectic cuz alot of the team is either on vacay or were out so he was pretty much on his own, but they picked the right one cuz roger is REALLY good at catching on and figuring things out..

he is on another job interview as we speak so maybe he might get a daytime gig as well :dancing: ..we'll see

It was strange for me because I kept thinking about how he was making out.. and here you come with the good news. Im SO very happy for you guys :) You GO Roger :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey sunny!!!

i thought about you last night while roger was gone.. i was like.. okay, guess i do have the best of both worlds.. a lil me time while he is at work.. BUT how bout my DAUGHTER couldn't wait to come jump in my bed with roger gone and start chat while im trying to look at a movie.. :angry:

LMAO... It's great, but somedays I miss Ray being home at night. He was mad because he called me at 3am and I didn't answer my cell or the house phone. LMAO My cell stay on silent and the cordless was dead. He said yuh a mad ooman..... I said mi knoa. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
LMAO... It's great, but somedays I miss Ray being home at night. He was mad because he called me at 3am and I didn't answer my cell or the house phone. LMAO My cell stay on silent and the cordless was dead. He said yuh a mad ooman..... I said mi knoa. :rofl:

you should tell him he is a mad man thinking he could call at that time and you would answer the phone. LOL! He missed his Sunny!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

This is a joke: OMG Ray was sleeping yesterday and has a habit of laughing in his sleep. Yesterday I was laying beside him and he started laughing and when I looked over at him he was knocked out. A few minutes later, he will still sleep and said Mich yuh nasty..... I looked over at him and said what. He was still sleep. When he finally got up, I said honey why did you call me nasty? He started cracking up and saying I dreamed that you farted and I sad Mich yuh nasty. LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was crying.

you should tell him he is a mad man thinking he could call at that time and you would answer the phone. LOL! He missed his Sunny!

Right! He was on his lunch break and wanted to chat. He's crazy.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

phills..im telling you.. i have never heard anybody say my dads or my uncles name without saying the others name..

it was like it was ONE name instead of TWO LOL, he doesn't have any kids..

the ex, girl.. i keep saying maybe his marriage will mark the end of this roller coaster ride with him.. so far soo good.. i dunno tho..

Timeline
How is your father Dills....

The feeding tube is helping a lot with making him stronger. He went to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix just yesterday and they said that his meld score..the score they use to determine how bad off they are..actually got better so hopefully he can maintain until a liver comes available. My Aunt is there now helping my Mom with him and they both say is a grumpy SOB right now...hopefully they will smack him around and get him out of it. He is so bossy and nothing anyone does is right or good enough. I know it is just the sickness but come on Dad give them a break! He was the same way when I was there for Christmas.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dills and DW -- I am sure he is in here when he is home. We finally went and got him his military dependent ID card, so he be at the gym or either the Red Cross. But he be on here more than me. When I am off, I try not to get online much at home, but he will be on here, just reading through the threads.

DW-- the house will fall into place when the time is right. glad yall found something that struck the eye. Go for it.

Finesse--next week girl. Wow!! Time flies. Are you all ready? Got the house set up and all? My cousin just had her baby in Feb and they are still running around trying to get stuff for lil momma. SMH!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Lawd, I come on this morning and don't see anybody and now I'm down 4 pages. #######...

JG: Glad your boo is ok. That's such a dangerous job but love to see firefighters in uniform.

Dillon: Glad hubby got through customs ok. Now, enjoy your alone time. I would. lol

Hey Quana, How are you.

Mrstee: Girl, I'm just trying to loose a couple bot too much. lol Hubby love my phat body. LMAO No bone to bone going work.

DW: What up missy?

Finesse: Next week will be here soon. Can't wait to see those pretty girls. Can they tell you if they are identical?Philly: If I walked in on fried fish I would eat it too. LMAO

Good Luck Sheka..... :thumbs:

1luv, hubby soon come girls. lol Then your going to be gone for a few days I know. :devil:

Anyone I missed please know that it's not on purpose. lol Have a blessed day everyone.

Oh, I may be in Orlando for the Launch scheduled for May 14th if anyone will be in that area.

yes, they are....which is why im being induced a bit early. identical twins share the placenta (as opposed to fraternal twins that have their own placenta) which makes it more risky as they get bigger..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.