sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Mstee, you meant to say SunRay.... I'm trying to focus so I'll keep the Fried C***** word out of my mouth.

LOL mi nuh focused eidda :unsure:

I agree. I have been applying for jobs down NC and it seems like when I was using my PIT address no bites. Now that I’m using my cousin’s address I’m getting some hits. I have to go take a test on Monday. I’m like ####### I haven’t took a test in years. It was nice they sent me some examples of what is going to be on the test so I guess I will study this weekend.

It bites I can only go down on Sun and be back on Monday because I have tickets to the Jay Z concert on Tuesday….

Good luck girl, things are moving right along in yuh favor!

I forgot my manners :( Morning all!

Hey 1luv

That's what I was thinking, Nat.

Hey JG

Brooke yuh not ready fi mi..... :rofl:

:blink: For April/May??

yes April/ May, the spring break for the boys has everything all jacked up plus the house nuh ready yet but either way it's gonna be before the 2n's week in May. Do you have yuh dates finalized are you going back to Negril or Mobay?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my best friend lives in alaska and was telling me about the iditarod that she went to and sent me pics and there was all these pics of the people waving the jamaican flag.....i was thinking to myself damn what the hell jamaica doing in that cold azz place... :lol:

Timeline
my best friend lives in alaska and was telling me about the iditarod that she went to and sent me pics and there was all these pics of the people waving the jamaican flag.....i was thinking to myself damn what the hell jamaica doing in that cold azz place... :lol:

That is too funny. I used to live in Alaska for 4 years. My dad was stationed there. Honestly. It is just a lot of snow. It is much colder here during the winter than in Alaska. The wind will swop you up and take you away here. There the temp is just about 20 below

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Probably because we were in Vegas, but this month's electricity bill was the lowest since Steven got here: $45.

That used to regularly be my bill, but it went up quite a bit once he got here. Understandable, since he's home all day.

Girl when I saw my electric bill once Eric was here, I was like oh no my BRUTHA. But then it hit me that. He is here all day, he sleeps with TV on, and for the life of me Forgets to turn off the lights when he comes out of a room. So me being military was like....alright babe. WE GOTTA TIGHTEN UP....(really I just meant him)

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is that finesse?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning

send me PM after you get back and let me know how it goes since i can't keep up on here...k?

OK finesse

Sunray I think that Im going with the Fisherman's Point, I have been to Sandcastles and Crane Ridge,

Sands- Is ok and I like the location

Crane Ridge- Damnmnmnn that hill I stayed there the first time I went to JA and I never walked it, its right by the Ruins, we were going to get married there but we picked the ????? What was the name of that place we got married again,

wow :blink: Im loosing my brain power , oh yes Hibiscus Lodge

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning!

I got 8 hours of sleep! :dance:

Me too Nat! :dance::thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Morning All! :dance:

BTW, we found the house last night. :D Just praying on things and hope to decide this week...

Hey Den's that is fabulous news I am so happy for your Sis!

We still have a lot of snow on the ground so they are worried about flooding now..

oh dang, yeah its just about gone except those huge piles they are taking their sweet time to melt. It looks dutty and nasty yuck go away already!

ST. LOUIS: Two people are injured in fire

ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

03/09/2010

Two elderly people were injured Monday night in a fire at a four-flat apartment building at 2141 and 2143 Russell Boulevard.

The man and woman suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to a hospital, where they were listed in stable condition, St. Louis fire department Deputy Chief Brian Walsh said.

Firefighters rescued the man and the woman, who was bedridden, from separate apartments.

The 9:30 p.m. blaze likely started in the basement and significantly damaged the building.

The cause of the fire was not known. One firefighter needed the help of his partner when he became disoriented inside the building and his breathing unit began to run low on air, Walsh said.

The firefighters got out safely and were not hurt.

I was a nervous wreck last night. The Partner mentioned would be my BF.

Oh Wow JG I am glad that everyone made it out ok:thumbs: I would have been a nervous wreck too :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Mawning Yardies :star: No sleep my stomach is in knots :unsure: HA HA HOURS BABY HOURS!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance: Im soooooooooooo happy for you MsSheka. Have fun girlie, you deserve it!

*Prays... Dear Heavenly Father, please help and guide MsSheka and Fats to have a safe trip. Please help MsSheka come back with her Mr. and please Lord.... Don't let fats act up.. Help keep him calm doing their travels so his mommy's pressure don't go up! Watch over her other children as well. In the name of Jesus Christ ... AMEN!!

Im excited! :)

Good morning yardies :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Next bobsled team?

I heard they are entering/have entered (?) that cross country dog sledding too. Not like they can really practice that in JA.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mstee, you meant to say SunRay.... I'm trying to focus so I'll keep the Fried C***** word out of my mouth.

To whoever is trying to focus on the weight reduction... Im a big'un and that's how im goin to stay :rofl:

Morning All! :dance:

That's great news Mrs. Buggy...good luck on getting your step-son here! :thumbs:

Ms. Sheka, I know you over there all the way turned up! :wacko:

Nat, glad to hear you got a full night's rest!

SunRay, mawning! :star:

1luv, your hubby almost back!!! :thumbs:

Jamerican Queen, I know you are getting excited about baby girl's interview.

Lawny, any news on Grandma? :unsure:

Hope everyone else is doing great!

--------------------------------------------------------

BTW, we found the house last night. :D Just praying on things and hope to decide this week...

:rofl:

I pray things work out for you mi sista! :)

Timeline
ST. LOUIS: Two people are injured in fire

ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

03/09/2010

Two elderly people were injured Monday night in a fire at a four-flat apartment building at 2141 and 2143 Russell Boulevard.

The man and woman suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to a hospital, where they were listed in stable condition, St. Louis fire department Deputy Chief Brian Walsh said.

Firefighters rescued the man and the woman, who was bedridden, from separate apartments.

The 9:30 p.m. blaze likely started in the basement and significantly damaged the building.

The cause of the fire was not known. One firefighter needed the help of his partner when he became disoriented inside the building and his breathing unit began to run low on air, Walsh said.

The firefighters got out safely and were not hurt.

I was a nervous wreck last night. The Partner mentioned would be my BF.

Awwww JG is everything okay, are YOU okay?

Timeline

The bobsled team duh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

whata gwann yardies!!

man.. when roger came my electricity bill actually went down :whistle: , i am NOT a good conserver of energy..

but he has made us TIGHTEN UP lol

Hey Q how is Roger doing at the job?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i can't catch up guys.. but from the responses..

glad to hear bout the house dw.. be blessed

tre, i hope ur granny feels better, she is a strong woman, she always seems to pull through..i pray its in Gods will this time as well!

kj.. glad u and hubby are enjoying ur time

nat, glad u are about to enjoy some time alone lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.