leith@Ievgeniia

recent trip to ukraine

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Your life will never be the same, Leith.

I think the best thing we could do for THIS country would be to conscript all 18 year old men and make them do a two year internship in a construction trade in Ukraine. Preferably excavation. Upon returning they would never complain about inane BS again (DMV, post office, even USCIS)

The ones that didn't come back married would put an instantaeous end to feminazi BS in this country and demand the cessation of the manufacture of pantyhose.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thereby avoiding the knife to my heart while sleeping. They don't really believe it, but if you say it and don't make it TOO obvious....well, we are men and we think with that other head and they know it...just keep it "under wraps" so to speak. Besides they are secure in the fact that we are too old, too fat, too bald to chase after anything and risk losing the best we ever had. On that count they are correct.

Plays well to paranoia, but I did somehow manage to marry her...

I get the impression that what they don't want is for OTHER women to think that THEIR man is looking at other women. Seems to be the case anyway.

I don't understand this comment Gary

And if they ever try to trap you with he question..."Look at her, isn't she beautiful?" The CORRECT answer is "She is attractive...yes, but not really beautiful" Remember, "beautiful" is a powerful word and only SHE should be "beautiful". Other women are "attractive" or "normal" . Don't try to get away with just saying "No" They know you are lying. Glance at the woman, yawn to indcte your boredom at just another "normal" Ukrainian woman and say "mmm, yeah she is attractive"

Good advice this

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Regarding my second comment, Brad.

It seems to me that Ukrainian women, maybe others also (I don't know and really don't care) seem to be very keen as to what other Ukrainian women think of them. They want their husbands to look good, which also means "not too thin" so everyone knows they properly feed them and clothe them and make sure they look clean and presentable (which everyone knows is the doing of the woman since men are, by nature, pigs) and they also seem to want other women to know that their man is "head over heels" for THEM and really isn't interested in all the other girls trying to get his attention, especially those younger strumpets who have none of the experience and real man pleasing ability that the more mature woman can offer. If you spend too much time looking at other women, the other women will think YOUR wife is not too good at being a wife...why else are you looking around? MUST be the wife is not taking care of "business" at home and therefore the man is available for "separation". Since there aren't enough single men that are older, taller, fatter and less beautiful, but aren't drunk and have a job, it is sometimes necessary to steal one that isn't satisfied at home.

A theory to be sure (as it applies to other women) by it is the expressed feeling of Alla. She flatly states the man should be older, taller, fatter and not so beautiful (thank you, Allichka, keep the compliments coming) so that they don't chase around after other women, especially those evil young girls trying to lure all the men with their siren song, (not to mention other features which it is pointed out will wear out quickly with use :unsure: ) I mean has Vika ever let you walk around without her holding on to your arm to show everyone just exactly who's man this is? (In Ukraine, anyway, here she lets me roam free but it is among the "woodchuck women", what's to worry about?) She gets very nervous if I leave the flat at night to go to the corner store for ice cream...she knows there are young women waiting out there that will "do bad things" or her other phrase..."open their legs for you". :lol: You have to love the directness of an eastern European woman.

So when you look around, you are insulting her not only by looking at other wmen, but by telegraphing to other women that something is lacking in the woman clinging to your arm.

Not sure if it is correct or not, but you have to love a target rich atmosphere (another term for "buyers market") in any case.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

It seems to me that Ukrainian women, maybe others . . .

Gary,

There are times that your comments leave me scratching my head, but in this case I believe that you hit the proverbial nail on the head. My wife "helped" me gain 30 pounds so that, as she explained it to a friend, "other women won't try to steal him" and she is very much involved in how I present myself (attire, etc.) in public. Since the 30 pounds have set up seemingly permanent residence on my mid-section any hint of jealously by her has been put on a shelf for potential later use.

As far as any questions regarding my opinion of other women's looks, she will ask "What do you think of her?" My response is, and will be, "Who?" Upon her pointing out the other women I respond with a simple "I didn't notice her, but she is too (insert as needed)". This gets me out of any immediate dirty looks and later follow up comments.

No longer in the hands of the USCIS, for my wife at least, next up MIL.

Regarding my second comment, Brad.

It seems to me that Ukrainian women, maybe others also (I don't know and really don't care) seem to be very keen as to what other Ukrainian women think of them. They want their husbands to look good, which also means "not too thin" so everyone knows they properly feed them and clothe them and make sure they look clean and presentable (which everyone knows is the doing of the woman since men are, by nature, pigs) and they also seem to want other women to know that their man is "head over heels" for THEM and really isn't interested in all the other girls trying to get his attention, especially those younger strumpets who have none of the experience and real man pleasing ability that the more mature woman can offer. If you spend too much time looking at other women, the other women will think YOUR wife is not too good at being a wife...why else are you looking around? MUST be the wife is not taking care of "business" at home and therefore the man is available for "separation". Since there aren't enough single men that are older, taller, fatter and less beautiful, but aren't drunk and have a job, it is sometimes necessary to steal one that isn't satisfied at home.

A theory to be sure (as it applies to other women) by it is the expressed feeling of Alla. She flatly states the man should be older, taller, fatter and not so beautiful (thank you, Allichka, keep the compliments coming) so that they don't chase around after other women, especially those evil young girls trying to lure all the men with their siren song, (not to mention other features which it is pointed out will wear out quickly with use :unsure: ) I mean has Vika ever let you walk around without her holding on to your arm to show everyone just exactly who's man this is? (In Ukraine, anyway, here she lets me roam free but it is among the "woodchuck women", what's to worry about?) She gets very nervous if I leave the flat at night to go to the corner store for ice cream...she knows there are young women waiting out there that will "do bad things" or her other phrase..."open their legs for you". :lol: You have to love the directness of an eastern European woman.

So when you look around, you are insulting her not only by looking at other wmen, but by telegraphing to other women that something is lacking in the woman clinging to your arm.

Not sure if it is correct or not, but you have to love a target rich atmosphere (another term for "buyers market") in any case.

Never thought of it that way, but yes, she does enjoy taking my arm or holding hands. I mean, she never pees on my shoes or anything - there hasn't been a need. I see your point though.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

It seems to me that Ukrainian women, maybe others . . .

Gary,

There are times that your comments leave me scratching my head, but in this case I believe that you hit the proverbial nail on the head. My wife "helped" me gain 30 pounds so that, as she explained it to a friend, "other women won't try to steal him" and she is very much involved in how I present myself (attire, etc.) in public. Since the 30 pounds have set up seemingly permanent residence on my mid-section any hint of jealously by her has been put on a shelf for potential later use.

As far as any questions regarding my opinion of other women's looks, she will ask "What do you think of her?" My response is, and will be, "Who?" Upon her pointing out the other women I respond with a simple "I didn't notice her, but she is too (insert as needed)". This gets me out of any immediate dirty looks and later follow up comments.

I say the same stuff, including that the woman in question is too thin, and doesn't look healthy to me (log that one away fellas). I have, however, lost about 25 pounds in the past nine months or so - and I very much needed to to that. Her family teases her endlessly about it, saying that a new husband should be gaining weight. At first her mother (who taught her to cook) took it a bit personally, but now understands that I LOVE most Ukrainian food, and I am just trying to live long enough to see my grandkids. Same story about going out alone or other women though.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
I say the same stuff, including that the woman in question is too thin, and doesn't look healthy to me (log that one away fellas). I have, however, lost about 25 pounds in the past nine months or so - and I very much needed to to that. Her family teases her endlessly about it, saying that a new husband should be gaining weight. At first her mother (who taught her to cook) took it a bit personally, but now understands that I LOVE most Ukrainian food, and I am just trying to live long enough to see my grandkids. Same story about going out alone or other women though.

"not healthy" Oh, Brad, you are a silver tongued devil. :thumbs:

So far I am a few pounds down from when we got married, my weight went way down after surgery, too much and now I am getting some of it back (I hoope not too much) and Alla says I "look better" She said I didn't "look healthy" :lol: I wasn't...duh! But then I wasn't going out much either. Now I am more presentable.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

When we met, I was a bit below 150lbs, so she said: you need to weigh more, you're a guy :lol:

But no matter what happens - I am not turning to a fatty!

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline
When we met, I was a bit below 150lbs, so she said: you need to weigh more, you're a guy :lol:

Then you have to lose your hair and get rich. You make your bed...you lay in it. It is easier to get fat than get rich, losing your hair will come with time and experience.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

now that is what i orignally was saying. Ievgenniia keeps telling me not to loose any kilos i should have bit more kilos and i keep telling her i feel the best at just bit less.

now as far as her and her mom taking care of me!!!!! wow if you never had experienced 2 ukrainian women fuss over you and your apperiance. you are truly missing out on something!!!!! it was eye opening and kinda fun in some ways. but your usa ways comes back and say i can do this. that was bit insulting!!! i need to care for my future hubby. let me do this or do u what me not to give a dam like usa woman!!!!!

last time i will have to be told that!!!

yes it is more eye opening on how every detail is looked at before they walk out the door. not like 4 hours to go to market for milk and eggs. but not like you see walk arround mall with sleeping cloths and slippers that looks like what the f...k you find here

NEVER will you see that!!!! only drunk and drug out men you will see look horroable!!! it was easy to see working men getting off job after dirty day of job and your bumbs!!

i would suggest to all go and live few weeks with your future wife. in her flat in her town. experience live let her show you off and be proud!!! YES she is proud to have you!!! so why would you ever disresect to galk over another woman.....good looking women are all over after few days you understand it is normal!!!

i realy enjoyed this trip and experience. and looking forward going back and spending more time in summertime so i can go out and photo the city

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

if you never had experienced 2 ukrainian women fuss over you

This is what I keep telling all my single buddies. "Dude, quit going out on Tuesday night to that local dive bar. Save your pennies for a few months, fly over to Kiev, and do it up right. Trust me. You'll thank me later."

So far, no takers. Idiots.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

OMG I just read that. 150 POUNDS? Avoisdupois? She wants you about 150 KILOS. Well, maybe not that much, but 150 pounds is anorexic. We have to call YOU "slim".

I just got down to 167 after my surgery and that was scarey. Seems I am back to my normal 180 (or so) and Alla says I look "better" Better or fatter? "Better"

Gary And Alla

Timeline
This is what I keep telling all my single buddies. "Dude, quit going out on Tuesday night to that local dive bar. Save your pennies for a few months, fly over to Kiev, and do it up right. Trust me. You'll thank me later."

Slim. It is no use. I tried this also. I do not understand what is wrong with the average American man. When I first arrived there I kept thiniking "I can't really tell anyone about this, because who will believe me?" I even sent photos. When will they get it through their heads it is like the land of OZ???? Except you do not want to click your heels and go back to Kansas...#### Kansas!!!!!! And now flights to Kiev are cheaper than ever.

Gary And Alla

Forget it slim, they turn off the idiot-valve and stop listening too fast to take your point. Ego seems to be the problem. Every frustrated single friend I have just gives me that thousand yard stare when I start explaining to them how it is. They all cling to the thought that they don't HAVE to look so far away, and I think they are deeply afraid of what people will say about them if they go to a place like Ukraine or Russia to look around, even as tourists. I try to tell them you don't HAVE to do anything, but if I tell you this story you will WANT to at least think about this alternative. No dice. Almost ever.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm right there with you guys in telling your buddies about the fountain of youth over there. Anna made me take pictures to show everyone. I was too uncomfortable snapping pictures of random women, so she snatched the camera and snapped away. And yet my single friends won't go over there. Fools indeed.

We should all combine our stories from abroad(s) and write a book.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.