chimpanzee.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Shaun of the dead does rock. ;)

And on the "speak English" comment... I've got a f'n redneck idiot in my office who made a bright comment during one of our company lucheons concerning some immigrant conversation he was in, "You're in America now, speak American!". After which I looked over to my Belguim immigrant engineer and said, "Yeah Tom, can't you speak American!?" And then to the Filipino immigrant drafter I was sitting next to, "Damnit Eddie, don't you understand American?!". That's our office joke now.

The problem isn't language. The problem is "company luncheons". I have no need to eat that bad.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
The problem isn't language. The problem is "company luncheons". I have no need to eat that bad.

Now now. Company luncheons have their place.

I believe that place is known as....HELL!!!!!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh I won't argue about that one. They manage to tempt me from time to time though...

BBQ? I can't pass up BBQ.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm watching Shaun of the Dead and waiting to get snowed in again, so meh.

It's pointless to get into it with VV, but it's entertaining to watch Mox do it.

Also, you know, English not being my native language, I love reading how I need to be patriotic and love America in broken English and mangled grammar :)

Yeah, you and Mox would make a nice couple. And you're right, it is pointless to "get into it" with me. Now you're learning.

Timeline

OMG! I just found the MCAT series. Why didn't someone tell me about this?!? You all know these things get me through the day right? Had no idea those little nuggets of goodness were floating around here because it was mascarading as a normal visa post and I usually don't read those! I only got tipped off once I happened to realize it was hitting 18 pages. Damn...next time someone point those out to me please!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Ya, the mcat series is coming out on pay-per-view next month...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline
OMG! I just found the MCAT series. Why didn't someone tell me about this?!? You all know these things get me through the day right?

I say it's your punishment for finding a commie wife!!!

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline
It had a few moments, but was not near as funny or clever as Shawn of the Dead.

I disagree Mox :) It took me 3 viewings though, to realize it was better than SotD. Because I kept watching it without paying any attention to the plot or what they say, totally dismissing the movie as just a sh!ttier SotD. I am glad I was wrong in the end.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline
I say it's your punishment for finding a commie wife!!!

Harsh. So harsh. This is a serious hardship. I mean, its easy enough to identify any thread started by VV as going to be a 3p33n contest, but I need a little help if a thread is going to be titled like it's legitimate. I already have the same consequences as the rest of you for taking on a commie wife. I've got the stinky fish, the heretchka, Russian movies with terrible special effects, etc. Don't make me pay this price too...it's too much! Too much!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Harsh. So harsh. This is a serious hardship. I mean, its easy enough to identify any thread started by VV as going to be a 3p33n contest, but I need a little help if a thread is going to be titled like it's legitimate. I already have the same consequences as the rest of you for taking on a commie wife. I've got the stinky fish, the heretchka, Russian movies with terrible special effects, etc. Don't make me pay this price too...it's too much! Too much!

I want answers to the questions I posed to mcat in his last effort. I demand to know if his ex and two female roomies are as hot as his fiance' is. And then I demand to know why any of them are on the couch instead of being taxed daily for partaking of his generous gift of rent.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline
I want answers to the questions I posed to mcat in his last effort. I demand to know if his ex and two female roomies are as hot as his fiance' is. And then I demand to know why any of them are on the couch instead of being taxed daily for partaking of his generous gift of rent.

mcat took his ball and went home. Oh except he didn't, he's been popping up at the bottom of the page all day. I guess he's trying to figure out how to explain that now his mom is also a stripper who sleeps with him and his wife and ex-wife and, oh let's say his sister too. I dunno, I'm still trying to sort it all myself.

mcat took his ball and went home. Oh except he didn't, he's been popping up at the bottom of the page all day. I guess he's trying to figure out how to explain that now his mom is also a stripper who sleeps with him and his wife and ex-wife and, oh let's say his sister too. I dunno, I'm still trying to sort it all myself.

He needs to post their pics too :devil:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
It had a few moments, but was not near as funny or clever as Shawn of the Dead.

Did he fly through the air whilst firing two pistols?

I demand to know if his ex and two female roomies are as hot as his fiance' is. And then I demand to know why any of them are on the couch instead of being taxed daily for partaking of his generous gift of rent.

I suggested pics in the other thread. I also suggested he use the power move on both roomies.... at the same time.

He needs to post their pics too :devil:

Pics would be helpful.

I also wonder what type of dude this guy is because it seems to me that any one of us that had up to 4 SINGLE women in our apts at any one time would be knee-deep in some bambadabam bam by now.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.