sleepy in Seattle

wedding bands, wearing in pictures while fiance was here

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I was actually wearing my weddingband to the interview. He asked about it and I said I liked the ring as an engagement ring, the band is not meant for wedding, we gave our own meaning to it.

Love is patient and kind;

it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;

love does not keep a record of wrongs;

love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

Love is eternal.

inloveforeveryouandmet.jpg

TimeLine:

02-29-08: Met Online

04-26-08: Told eachother how we felt

10-24-08: Went to America

12-01-09: Engaged

01-17-09: Bought the ring

01-21-09: Back to Holland =[

03-10-09: Petition send

03-16-09: NOA1

08-11-09: NOA2!!!! Finally!!!!

08-20-09: Package 3

09-10-09: Package 3 send to Consulate

09-17-09: Package 4

10-01-09: Medical + Xray

10-13-09: Interview!!!!!! Approved!!!!!!

10-15-09: Visa Arrived!!!!

11-20-09: US Entry

01-30-10: Marriage

02-13-10: Honeymoon to South Carolina

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yup...I wil echo what others have said..stick with reading the Canadian Forums..

I did pretty much what you are doing...read something from MENA and then FREAK out and run to the Canadian forum with a gaggle of questions...it is NORMAL and UNDERSTANDABLE. Everyone here has, is or will be going through what you are...and pretty much, nothing will shock or surprise these people!!!

My advice is read the other forums for 'entertainment', but don't assume that their problems or experiences are anything like ours....

(And I was engaged (May) before my divorce was finalized (July)..no issues...I don't recall it ever coming up in discussions. All they card about was that I was legally free to marry (October). Take a few deep breaths and relax. As stressful and scary as this whole process is....99.9% of us get through will all our limbs in tack!!

April 8, 2007- Met on-line playing World of Warcraft...Me a troll he a Tauren

10/11/2008 Married in Lakewood Washington

USCIS

12/08/2008 CR-1/I-130 mailed

12/19/2008 NOA1

03/09/2009 NOA2

03/09/2009 I-130 approved

NVC

03/19/2009 NVC case # generated

09/25/2009 Completed at NVC

01/11/2010 Interview Assigned..flight and hotel booked same day.

01/20/2010 Medical in Vancouver....no issues reported

02/05/2010 Interview in Montreal..APPROVED..with a few tears at the end!!

02/11/2010 POE...Peace Arch or PAC

thm_thm_php8UO03s.jpg

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.