yasarm11

I130 Case Transferred to Newark??

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello there,

I like your point of view. Hopefully you are right and it is a good thing it's been transfered to make things go much smoother. Our case got transfered on June 17, 2010 from the California Service Center to the Oakland Park, FL:Local Office. Its now mid September and we haven't heard anything from them. Still waiting for the interview date :(.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

whoa - did you set up any infopass for that local office? IMO, it's time ya did.

There was a report last week of someone doing this, same type of 'case transfer' to a local office, and with 'no info' for 2 months.

So he set up an infopass appointment, went in, then 'had it all handled' there, took about 4 hours of several interviews with ppl in the Stokes Interview team. Then the casefile was tagged 'finished at the local office', and it went on to USCIS for completion, then on to NVC.

If yer stuck like this (and it seems you are) - then I recommend setting up an infopass appointment to get it all sorted.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello all,

I am new to this forum I need your help with something. I got the following message from USCIS for the I-130 petition I submitted for my wife who is never been in the states;

"On February 4, 2010, we transferred this case to our NEWARK, NJ location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you"

Don't they suppose to send this to NVC instead of Newark?? Is this a normal procedure and what interview they are talking about? My wife is in Turkey waiting for the approval.

Thanks in advance for your help.

hi yasarm its mean usics approved your i-130 petation and issue you a noa2 but at this time uscis cannot intersted to transfer your case to nvc for further process because according to reliable sources some few month uscis have a lot of goverment pressure that uscis use is old immigration law continue which mean USCIS INTERVIEW WITH US CITIZEN OR PETATIONER because uscis ignore this immigration law so many time and lot of time and cannot use properly to every us citizen or petationer but some few month some us goverment person give advice to uscis that you can use this law 100 out of 40 us citizen or petationer if uscis have a minor doubt about that us citizen or petationer or if that petationer or us citizen belong to any doubt ful country or any high fraud country so that why uscis cannot transfer your case to nvc untill uscis cannot satisfy with petationer interview and when uscis satisfy with petationer interview then transfer petationer case to nvc SO MY ADVISE IS FOR YOU BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW COLLECT ALL EVIDENCE AND PROOF REMEMBER ALL PROOF IS IN ORIGINAL SHAPE

Edited by mustafa1232

Timeline

whoa - did you set up any infopass for that local office? IMO, it's time ya did.

There was a report last week of someone doing this, same type of 'case transfer' to a local office, and with 'no info' for 2 months.

So he set up an infopass appointment, went in, then 'had it all handled' there, took about 4 hours of several interviews with ppl in the Stokes Interview team. Then the casefile was tagged 'finished at the local office', and it went on to USCIS for completion, then on to NVC.

If yer stuck like this (and it seems you are) - then I recommend setting up an infopass appointment to get it all sorted.

Timeline

Hi Darnell,

Already done, got an infopass appointment on August 23, 2010 and wasn't helpful at all. I was just told to wait for an interview within 30 days probably. Then we received an email from USCIS on September 1, 2010 that the case is "actively being processed". Ugh! I have set up another infopass appointment for October 1, 2010 to ask again why I haven't received an interview date yet. Thats another 30dys from last action taken. I hope this time I can be interviewed the same day and all will be transfered to the NVC. Wish me luck.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Wished you luck Wendy :)

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.