MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Good morning Yardies... Hi Irie! :)

Valentine's Day was really nice... We exchanged our gifts in the morning. I kept my niece and nephew sat nite and they were so much fun! I took them to see my dad saturday. He babysat while his wife, my daughter and I went to Bloomingdales to use a gift card I had gotten for xmas. I got some earrings. I also bought a bottle of perfume. I also dropped my daughter and Steve off so they could shop for their gifts. After we exchanged gifts on Sunday, I took the kids back home and picked up my daughter's friend (Ajay) and the four of us went to the movies to see Valentine's Day. While I was coming out of Ajay's house, I twisted my foot, which I now believe it is sprained :blink: Also, while I was taking the kids back, Steve made curry chicken and rice (mmm) so we ate after the movies...

I soaked my foot and put some ointment on it. I took some pain medicine as I was trying to watch the All-Star game, I feel asleep :blink: No V-day sexy party so I have to make up for it today! :devil::rofl:

Posting some pics on FB :)

Tee sorry about your foot Sis but I know u will enjoy Steve's massages :devil: How was the movie, mi guh post deh link if its nice :thumbs:

good morning ladies!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi! hope everyone has a great day

Hi Yankee welcome back Sis going to look pon the latest pics so happy fi yuh!

Morning! Philly sorry about the stressful start... but what an awesome husband you have. I hope the rest of your trip is restful and happy...

MrsTee... sounds like a great Valentine's day. How was the movie?

I have been and am still just chillin'... LOL. On vacation and not much going on. Maybe later this week when I get some money we can have some fun. It may snow tomorrow so looks like sledding is in the future. :)

Morning Yankee! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! So happy for you!

HI Irie (((waving))) can thanks Sis yes he is the best (L) nuh more stress now mi just ready fi eat ackee and wait pon mi girlfriend fi come over and watch African show while I finish mi hair.

Yuh on vacation again, yuh lucky 1st all the snow and I know they are expecting more too. I'm sure you are Louis and Lil Diva will have a great time.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly glad to hear you made it fine

i was wondering how you made out with the trip

have you called your kitties since morning? african storm probably sitting by the phone waiting lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

philly glad to hear you made it fine

i was wondering how you made out with the trip

have you called your kitties since morning? african storm probably sitting by the phone waiting lol

Hey Bunz,

LOL I miss those kitties like crazy how you know :lol:

LOL @ Storm sitting by the phone haaa. Guess what I'm having grandkitties Foxxy did breed. I am so excited but Damian is already looking for homes for them and they haven't even been born :blink: . I feel 4 in her belly and she is eating up everything!

I see yuh pics from Glorias my cousin was just saying they were up there last night when I was sleeping dropping someone off and that's where we should have been LOL maybe this week I will get there.

Damian just drove off going for gas them bout to start cooking, mi nyam like crazy LOL

I'll send yuh my new # last night they ran out of cards then everyone else lock dung so I will run up to Hughinden pharmacy shortly and pick one up stand by

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board. I was invited by my friend SunRay. Glad to be here. Happy V-Day. :)

Yayyyyy! You finally made it here. This group is the best. Yardies be nice to Wintri, yuh see it...... lol I sure hope you stick around girlie.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies....

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was a blast.

Hubby and I hung out all day because of course it was also his birthday. I made a lobster tail and steak dinner that was out of this world. I also made chocolate covered Strawberries which hubby loved. We met up with Lady C, Shemmy and Trewlaney and their hubby's at the Serani show and had a great time. Those girls are great to be around. Then on the the sexy party :devil: Ray woke up with a fever and still headed to work. I felt so bad for him...

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies....

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was a blast.

Hubby and I hung out all day because of course it was also his birthday. I made a lobster tail and steak dinner that was out of this world. I also made chocolate covered Strawberries which hubby loved. We met up with Lady C, Shemmy and Trewlaney and their hubby's at the Serani show and had a great time. Those girls are great to be around. Then on the the sexy party :devil: Ray woke up with a fever and still headed to work. I felt so bad for him...

Sounds like a good time had by all... Poor Ray awww....

Timeline

Hello Ladies...

Happy Valentines Day to you all...a day late.

Congrats to Den's Wifey, Regal, Always for taking the plunge. Can't wait to see all the pictures. If I left anyone out I am sorry just seems you all picked this weekend to get married.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Bunz,

LOL @ Storm sitting by the phone haaa. Guess what I'm having grandkitties Foxxy did breed. I am so excited but Damian is already looking for homes for them and they haven't even been born :blink: . I feel 4 in her belly and she is eating up everything!

I see yuh pics from Glorias my cousin was just saying they were up there last night when I was sleeping dropping someone off and that's where we should have been LOL maybe this week I will get there.

Damian just drove off going for gas them bout to start cooking, mi nyam like crazy LOL

I'll send yuh my new # last night they ran out of cards then everyone else lock dung so I will run up to Hughinden pharmacy shortly and pick one up stand by

damn damian is getting rid of those poor kittens with the quickness

no problem on the phone, we have nuff time to liink up

is when dada coming in again? mi head nuh keep dem dates so good

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Hi Philly! I know you are enjoying your time in JA....I know you really wanted to renew your vows yesterday but I think on your birthday it will be just as special.

JG did you go to Mardi Gras? Not me...too cold.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Bunz,

Edited by Wintri

Timeline

Forgot to say congrats to everyone that got married this weekend. :dance::dance:

Congrats to Yankeegirl too.... I love the wedding pics and the restaurant on the beach made me cry, I miss JA so much and I love that place. It's close to Ray's house and we use to go there a lot.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.