12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God knows why that man ain't coming any time soon because I owe him a good slap. He just called me and said "baby I got good news, the visa is here and I'm just waiting on m friend to come get me so we can pick it up" then bust out laughing that it was a joke. I'm so :angry::angry::angry: it's not even funny, why would he think to crack a joke like that? I told him since he got so much jokes he better go do standup comedy on the corner and makesure he come up w' that $150 to change the flight. I've never been so mad at him before. He just ruined my day more than how it already was.

:rofl::o That is too funny.. That was a mean joke...kikiki

Timeline
Thanks Quana now you made me wanna go look if we have peanut butter! This is why I could never work from home all the time - I would weigh 900 lbs!

LOL.. and see im JUST the opposite..at home i rarely eat.. but at work.. shoot.. im grubbing nonstop to ease the pain of not wanting to be here LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
LMAO - except for Auntie Flo deciding she wanted to see Jamaica too :whistle:

dyam.. i think you and I have the world record on how often that has happened!!! Roger was starting to get where he would ASK me before i booked the trip LOL..

"are u sure thats not when u get ur cycle" :rofl::rofl:

mother nature a trick me everytime!

Y did they ever stop them?

nuh answa har!!! :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:bonk:

Nope definitely not that - Part of my problem is I am on a high dose of prednisone - that always amps up my appetite

Did you say PREDNISONE? RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I have ulcerative colitis and I was suppose to be on it for 6 weeks, girl, 3 weeks into it I looked and acted like a complete different person. I was always angry, hungry and horny, gained alot a weight in my face, hip and butt and could not get rid of those pimples that look like razor bumps, had to stop it. Rant Over...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Y did they ever stop them?

The city didn't have the man power to deal with the crowds...then crime was rampant...police couldn't handle all the folks!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
dyam.. i think you and I have the world record on how often that has happened!!! Roger was starting to get where he would ASK me before i booked the trip LOL..

"are u sure thats not when u get ur cycle" :rofl::rofl:

mother nature a trick me everytime!

LMAO - DJ counts it too - not only when, but how many days it lasts - I thought I was good, but it was early!

I have ulcerative colitis and I was suppose to be on it for 6 weeks, girl, 3 weeks into it I looked and acted like a complete different person. I was always angry, hungry and horny, gained alot a weight in my face, hip and butt and could not get rid of those pimples that look like razor bumps, had to stop it. Rant Over...

Oh, believe me I know about the side effects - so far just dealing with the hungry. I tried to avoid it, but unfortunately when I get to this point, all that I can do is take the prednisone

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LMAO - except for Auntie Flo deciding she wanted to see Jamaica too :whistle:

Dayummmm :angry: I hate when that happens..it got me one time the day before I left Jamaica... :angry:

LMAO - DJ counts it too - not only when, but how many days it lasts - I thought I was good, but it was early!

DJ on it!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

lol.. so how do you really feel bout the prednisone kj???? :rofl::rofl:

thats why i had to leave that depo shot alone.. blew me up like a balloon..i said NO WAY..

but then thats why me and ex hubby had number 2 :blush::bonk::bonk:

Awwww (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.