MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Hows everyone today? Getting off work early to go to a conference for my son at school :wacko: . I also have a dentist appointment. :angry: I am going to try to keep up but :bonk: Its not possible the way yall talk.

KJ hope it comes momma, that has to be the pits.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning ladies

Hows everyone today? Getting off work early to go to a conference for my son at school :wacko: . I also have a dentist appointment. :angry: I am going to try to keep up but :bonk: Its not possible the way yall talk.

Morning Jamerican Queen!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Sus there's a secret on Maury going to tear this family apart ( clutch the pearls)!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As y'all can probably tell I have a hard time saying no...so like you said if Den was or wasn't in the pic...I need to put my foot down...they suppose to have a U-haul truck but wanted to move some of the more smaller stuff in my cross over I guess to cut down some of the trucks!

oh, okay..well thats better.. :star: but its still up to you..

we helped a yardie couple that lived 30 min away in my lil 4 runner, BUT i know they would do it for us.. is there a reason den nuh rate dem??

Was that supposed to be Honey? The first time I read it I thought Henny, as in Hennessey - then it didn't make sense cause you drink henny straight! :rofl:

Naw I meant Henny as in Hennessey, as in with no chaser.... :rofl: Chile you know I'm from the country... :rofl::rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

oh, okay..well thats better.. :star: but its still up to you..

we helped a yardie couple that lived 30 min away in my lil 4 runner, BUT i know they would do it for us.. is there a reason den nuh rate dem??

Well Den just feels like I need to start setting some boundaries with friends. He likes this friend and her bf as people, though nothing really against them.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least this crappy weather brought one positive - Now listen to the yardies and Nah book nah flight till the visa reach di fingers!!

Is there a smiley with my face on it bashing it's head into a wall? How many times have we said that???????

LOL LOL yes more please more :yes:

Yup it sure is and all cases didn't confirm paternity except the current one but now he has to do the lie detector test and you know he gonna fail that one :lol:

Girl why do people feel that you are the National bank for their personal withdrawals and now the Uhaul to boot!!!! Long kissteet. I am all about helping people but this is off the meter and they not only want you to move them in the morning before work but rather just use your personal vehicle and do it themselves :blink: ??? Last time I checked U-haul was 19.99 for a daily rental they need to peep the website for real!

It ends up being like $80 by the time you figure in gas and all the little fees they add. But, still a good deal for a nice size truck.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

girl where do u get ur vocab from :rofl::rofl:

LOL, I just read over that and was so hot about this thang...I think Sus was like wth is Den's talkinga bout? :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well Den just feels like I need to start setting some boundaries with friends. He likes this friend and her bf as people, though nothing really against them.

:thumbs: i agree den!

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
Now watch the visa come today....

Sunny.... :angry:

You're not right.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good morning ladies

good morning!

It ends up being like $80 by the time you figure in gas and all the little fees they add. But, still a good deal for a nice size truck.

Yep they say they got a U-Haul but she wanted to use my crossover for her smaller stuff like a TV...chile it is not worth my time to get up and drive out there for that to have my husband looking at me :wacko:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Have you looked at Jet Blue? They have some great prices into JFK - Not sure where in NJ you are -

I wanted to book with Jetblue because I love their service, but the sale was only from Kingston and he lives in Negril. But now the is from Mobay so we'll be in luck when he gets the visa and we're ready to book.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.