MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Z we all can't go everywhere with our hubbies :)

LOL yuh knoa we attached at the hip for real! Damn I miss him now, let me IM him I only spoke to him 27 minutes ago :lol:

girl if he has the odassidy(sp) to send you messages like that....then his azz needs to hear how happy you are vs. before.....PALLLLLLEEEEAAAEEE!!

LMAO @ odassidy

Philly no Jermaine FEVA please!

I don't usually go out for lunch, I bring it, but that burger and fries was calling my name.

Dillon I think that translated to you miss Jermaine awwweeee :devil:

jamerican.. i don't even play the game w/ him.. he the one bout to get married and still telling me he love me and miss me.. but then again.. that could be all game too.. he is just bipolar i am not phased by it anymore long as he don't mess w/ my babies or w/ my money LOL

I know that's right girl, he is just a trip! Do you think it will stop even when he ties the knot?

jq.. hey babygirl.. i think everybody was just playing hun..

please believe ALOT have left since i came on 2 years ago and alot will leave too.. its just how it go.. but we always gonna play and make fun.. SMILE LAUGH ENJOY!!!

Ditto! :yes:

LOL... Philly stop it.

Mi did Star!!!!

LOL yuh get ie back, I so wish I got a pic of that lady in the market wid deh beard!

No JERMAINE...he look like wash over GOLD

OMG yuh gwaan mek mi choke on my patty :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, all!

Anyone have favorites yet on American Idol?

For those types of days, I like Puffs Plus with Lotion. It keeps your note from turning red from lots of blowing.

That's good to hear.

Tre, are you sure they knew it was rum cream instead of creamer??? Someone might've made a mistake.

I like the Garcia guy.

I was in awe of the 16 year old kid that sang "Here Comes Goodbye".

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

JQ -- I'm going to beat you :bonk: now mi caan eat mi rass lunch

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Ok who else on this board is in the midwest other than justucia, dillon an nells....?

Everyone always forgets me! Dammit!!!!!

Shaunsgirl, Journee, and whatever Dahley's name is on here...I always forget that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
So ur the one that is sounding like a horn throughout the whole office?

No Horn, faucet - I just have to tilt my head and it flows - no blowing necessary -

Now stop tryin to read everything and finish your tail, CHO!

I don't want to hear ANY complaints that I am slow with my trip report ever ever ever again!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Shaunsgirl, Journee, and whatever Dahley's name is on here...I always forget that.

I'm in the midwest too :unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I didn't keep reading - Did forget SG and Dahley tho, oops!

Not where your brain is, where your body is :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Not where your brain is, where your body is :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tep aff a mi name

:help: Is it photoshopped?

I hope so.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:bonk::no:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.