MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. so I ‘m sure you know how this scenario played out. I made a bad mistake of calling myself laying dung for just a minute to get ready to go out Sat night. Well I laid down too long and by the time I woke up it was 12:30.. Guess what woke me up? The ringing of my phone Roc was calling. When I looked at the time I woke Star up and we started running around the room like some mad ooman trying to get ready to get to the Jungle. Now we know in JA this isn’t really a late time but I didn’t want to bring mi bwaan day sleeping. Ugh!! Then I was ready to throw the phone out the window because between Roc calling repeatedly and Star’s friend saying he was almost at Negril (he drove from Mobay) I couldn’t think straight to get ready. Roc is texting the phone and he’s leaving voice mails. I have no time to really check them so I ignore them. About 1:15 Star and I are crossing the street to go to the jungle and the party goes on from there. I already told you we partied there and then at Scrub a Dub.

So the next day we walk a likkle ways to breakfast and again we have to wait for ever for our food. Yesterday when we tried to have dinner at our resort our the food took forever and now dis morning it is too. Every one keeps telling me they have new chiefs so I’m assuming all the chiefs quit together?? I decided to read my text and listen to my voice mails from Roc. They started off sweet but by the end they sure were sour. “Hey Dada mi out front.” “Hey Dada the security guard needs your room number..” “Dada mi know yuh not sleep answa de phone.” “I wish yuh stop playing.” Dada why mi give them your name and dey say ders no reservation fi yuh? Is it under Star’s?” “Dada answa yuh phocking phone what you in der with some man.” By the time he got done he was bumba rass clouting all ova de place.. He was hot you could feel the venom in his texts and calls. I wonder if he ran out of credit cuz the calls stopped and then they started again. Roc called me all the way till tre in the morning. Ha!

I laughed and told Star about the calls. We finished breakfast and decided to walk down the beach to find out how much it would be to jet ski. Juss as mi was leaving my table my phone rang again. Man Roc was up early.

Girl I can't believe we just missed each other like that we were in Negril for the vow renewal ceremony but soon went back up in the mountains but dang soooooo close! :crying:

Trying to catch up, this is getting good :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

afternoon yardies,

my wife immigrant visa approved. thank u jesus. they asked my wife all the questions and told me to sit down. they her where i work, what my occupation, how many children i have, how many people were in the wedding, how many times i have been to ja, where we meet, have i been married before and did i visit her before the marriage.

I was just about to type the same, lol

Great minds think alike...and y'all know I'm nosy :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Si wah mi ah sey... Roc she boyfriend and she afraid to sey it. Where's the belt? LMAO

We will tag team her when you done with the belt pass it like Madea did with Ella lmao :rofl:

Timeline
Hi mama, how is everything going your way? Did you get your results from your mid-terms yet? :unsure:

get my last one tonight...all the others were surprisingly good (didn't feel good about them at the time)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

afternoon yardies,

my wife immigrant visa approved. thank u jesus. they asked my wife all the questions and told me to sit down. they her where i work, what my occupation, how many children i have, how many people were in the wedding, how many times i have been to ja, where we meet, have i been married before and did i visit her before the marriage.

Praise God...so happy for you all! :dance::dance::thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
afternoon yardies,

Congrats so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

get my last one tonight...all the others were surprisingly good (didn't feel good about them at the time)

That's wonderful news...see you kicking butt! Go girl...keep us posted.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Girl I don't think you realize how big the state of PA is! When we drove to NY I thought we would never get out of that state...so Dada I think you are safe.

LOL Dills why you rat me out haaaa the Burg is no where close to Philly :no: but I can still cybertextstalk her :lol:

stone ginger wine..oooohhh the memories LOL

sounds like ya'll will have a nice weekend philly!

LOL girl mi cyaa drink I get drunk off a glass of Arbor Mist Hubby is like that is not even real wine :bonk: we bought back so much liquor and it's all locked up so no repeats of last summer if yuh remember!

No I figured out why we missed each other Its really my fault. I was running late so I asked my son ta check my FB mailbox and text me Philly’s numba. Well Philly sent two messages one wid her first number and then she sent me another with her new number cause the first one locked up on her. Well of course my son only seen the first message so he sent me her wrong number. I was so tempted to ask this guest could I use her lap top for a minute but I didn’t. I wish I would have. I’m really bummed we naa link up

Me too girl, I was bummed too but there is always April and hopefully yuh can come to Kingston and roll wid us.

I see you down there "myjamwifey" please hit us with the good news....

Yes yes yes I have my fingers and toesies crossed!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
afternoon yardies,

:dance::dance: congrats...... :thumbs::thumbs:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

Timeline
Hey Everyone I second everything Tee said LOL mi cyaa manage wuk a kill me!

Looks like I will be working from home tomorrow the snow is coming down like crazy I hope this is the last of it!

Hey Tee I will respond to your link shortly when I can catch a breath I'm still like :blink:

soon come

Hey everyone ((( waving)))

Take your time mama, I can always call you later

Timeline
LOL Dills why you rat me out haaaa the Burg is no where close to Philly :no: but I can still cybertextstalk her :lol:

LOL girl mi cyaa drink I get drunk off a glass of Arbor Mist Hubby is like that is not even real wine :bonk: we bought back so much liquor and it's all locked up so no repeats of last summer if yuh remember!

Me too girl, I was bummed too but there is always April and hopefully yuh can come to Kingston and roll wid us.

Yes yes yes I have my fingers and toesies crossed!

Mi nah memba....wha happen?

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

Timeline
Girl I don't think you realize how big the state of PA is! When we drove to NY I thought we would never get out of that state...so Dada I think you are safe.

Lol, yes dills PA is really big lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.