MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. so I ‘m sure you know how this scenario played out. I made a bad mistake of calling myself laying dung for just a minute to get ready to go out Sat night. Well I laid down too long and by the time I woke up it was 12:30.. Guess what woke me up? The ringing of my phone Roc was calling. When I looked at the time I woke Star up and we started running around the room like some mad ooman trying to get ready to get to the Jungle. Now we know in JA this isn’t really a late time but I didn’t want to bring mi bwaan day sleeping. Ugh!! Then I was ready to throw the phone out the window because between Roc calling repeatedly and Star’s friend saying he was almost at Negril (he drove from Mobay) I couldn’t think straight to get ready. Roc is texting the phone and he’s leaving voice mails. I have no time to really check them so I ignore them. About 1:15 Star and I are crossing the street to go to the jungle and the party goes on from there. I already told you we partied there and then at Scrub a Dub.

So the next day we walk a likkle ways to breakfast and again we have to wait for ever for our food. Yesterday when we tried to have dinner at our resort our the food took forever and now dis morning it is too. Every one keeps telling me they have new chiefs so I’m assuming all the chiefs quit together?? I decided to read my text and listen to my voice mails from Roc. They started off sweet but by the end they sure were sour. “Hey Dada mi out front.” “Hey Dada the security guard needs your room number..” “Dada mi know yuh not sleep answa de phone.” “I wish yuh stop playing.” Dada why mi give them your name and dey say ders no reservation fi yuh? Is it under Star’s?” “Dada answa yuh phocking phone what you in der with some man.” By the time he got done he was bumba rass clouting all ova de place.. He was hot you could feel the venom in his texts and calls. I wonder if he ran out of credit cuz the calls stopped and then they started again. Roc called me all the way till tre in the morning. Ha!

I laughed and told Star about the calls. We finished breakfast and decided to walk down the beach to find out how much it would be to jet ski. Juss as mi was leaving my table my phone rang again. Man Roc was up early.

Yeah, I heard that excuse about 4 years ago too - Same trip we tried to just get some fries to tide us over and were told they didn't have any - so we switched to chicken fingers - which arrived with fries on the plate. I did not like FH at all

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Honey does USA3000 fly out of Detroit?

Hey we have them here I forgot about them.

Oh, they updated a feature a while back so that if you are quoting someone who quoted someone, it only captures the last post that you are replying to -

She had the babies - likkle girls, so cute -

Aww did she.....

Timeline
it taste different, but if you don't drink it all the time you won't know.

sus, I showed my friend the pic from yesterday that wasn't the villa were stayed at in Barbados/St. Micheals she said it was in the parish, but the place looked similar...I can't remember.

St. Michaels is a pretty big parish with lots of nice areas - We rented a little guest house there one trip - The house next door had the stereotypical plastic chairs / card table / dominoes men 24/7 - The looks they used to give us, cause we would come flying in (me driving the jeep), change clothes, back out, and repeat, all day long! It was Cropover, so we NEVER slept

Dada, you know I don't even know the backdrop but I'm still on the edge of my seat... :reading::pop:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
St. Michaels is a pretty big parish with lots of nice areas - We rented a little guest house there one trip - The house next door had the stereotypical plastic chairs / card table / dominoes men 24/7 - The looks they used to give us, cause we would come flying in (me driving the jeep), change clothes, back out, and repeat, all day long! It was Cropover, so we NEVER slept

It's beautiful there...does anyone ever sleep during cropover.

I thought if you get bumped off a flight the airline is suppose to compensate you in some way. It's been a while since that happened to me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
It's beautiful there...does anyone ever sleep during cropover.

I thought if you get bumped off a flight the airline is suppose to compensate you in some way. It's been a while since that happened to me.

No sleep during cropover - pure madness! We started that trip by going to Sanchez at SOBs - then straight to the airport, and 15 days of straight jump up!

Why do we do it Dens?? Now we were snowed in the week before so I had plenty of tiem to get ready. Why do I continue to wait till the night before to pack and do an all nighter? Part of me wished he would have said no. That would have taught me a lesson but then I would have tried to jump ova the counter to strangle him and you all would have been watching the news like, Isn’t that….No it cant be.. She’s in Jamaica… Well maybe she isn’t…..

So glad you didn't have to take it there and go see about homeboy across the counter... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada you should and Honey should check them out. I got Mikel's ticket for 296.00 although I am not sure if it will work for Honey because she needs exact dates and they are a charter.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

sus u know this place....Bonvivant Villas not sure if I spelt it right.. I'm trying to remember the name of the guest houses

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

IM SOOOO GLAD that you did what you did DADA.. he SOOOOOOOO deserved it.. and i am mad at the fact that his bumbah*** rass can even catch an attitude after what he did.. kisteeh.. dyam ediat!!!!!!!

poor poor poor Roc...poor poor poor Roc... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Yeah, I heard that excuse about 4 years ago too - Same trip we tried to just get some fries to tide us over and were told they didn't have any - so we switched to chicken fingers - which arrived with fries on the plate. I did not like FH at all

My dinner was not good at all. It took forever and then my festival was burned. I tried to order drinks but it took me forever to find one because they had none of the liquors to make me one. The ended up making me there own concoction. Wasn’t bad but it wasn’t nearly as good if I was able to get what I wanted. I didn’t like how I couldn’t get a beach towel unless I was on the AI plan and the people were complaining that their meals were never on time. They were also real strict with the bathing towels. I asked the housekeeper for an extra one and she told me only one per guest. Wow!

And did I mention they don’t have any steps to get out of the jacuzzi :angry: ????

Timeline
sus u know this place....Bonvivant Villas not sure if I spelt it right.. I'm trying to remember the name of the guest houses

I hadn't heard of that, but it's in Sandy Lane - that's the stoosh area, lol - I am a Gap kinda girl. Most of my days in Barbados were always spent out on the catamaran -

Timeline
IM SOOOO GLAD that you did what you did DADA.. he SOOOOOOOO deserved it.. and i am mad at the fact that his bumbah*** rass can even catch an attitude after what he did.. kisteeh.. dyam ediat!!!!!!!

Umm Q yuh might nuh wanna pat me on de back just yet....

(Whoo I'm gald I'm far away frum her)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.