MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning, all!

Anyone have favorites yet on American Idol?

For those types of days, I like Puffs Plus with Lotion. It keeps your note from turning red from lots of blowing.

That's good to hear.

Tre, are you sure they knew it was rum cream instead of creamer??? Someone might've made a mistake.

Even if that was the case...they had no right. Besides, I have a fridge in my office and plenty of creamer in there. I would never go into someone's office and use something without asking first and damn, the bottle was full. I'm also missing a box of wheat thins and 2 Jamaican key chains...also in the same cabinet.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Really, I have heard too many stories about it. It's old and they need to do some upgrades to some of the villas.

LMAO :rofl: omg, I can't breath. I guess a bathtub.

No the room we had still had the fireplace, king bed, swimming pool in room, and I think sauna but you know I didn’t go any where near that and a jacuzzi but it was a regular one. Our bathroom had a shower for two. It had the same amenities as the champagne glass just missing the glass of course. Well maybe the rooms do need updates I went back in 2004. I thought it was cool and we found so many activities to do. We bowled, skated, played pool, video games we basically acted like kids.

Morning All...one day closer to Friday...it's been a long week.

Always, glad to hear an update on your dad.

Lawny, I can just see you fuming over there right now!

Sus, glad you feeling better!

Irie, You went out and got your grown woman on, huh? :unsure:

KJ, there is still hope it will be ready today. Please keep us posted.

Make it a great day! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like the blonde guy that has Cara drooling

I like his voice, too. It seemed they barely talked about his performance, instead focusing on Kara's attraction.

I see that most people got harsh critiques, but I attribute that to nerves. For many (all?) of them, this was their first time performing in front of such a large in-person/tv audience. I know some people who get nervous enough giving a Toastmasters speech to a crowd of 10.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Even if that was the case...they had no right. Besides, I have a fridge in my office and plenty of creamer in there. I would never go into someone's office and use something without asking first and damn, the bottle was full. I'm also missing a box of wheat thins and 2 Jamaican key chains...also in the same cabinet.

Now I'm mad...I can stand that either. We had an out right thief up in here...came into my office and took $80 out my purse (that wasn't locked up but whatever) like it was nothing! :angry: Needless to say, I started an uproar...a few weeks later a young girl that worked for our mail service here was terminated and the company gave everyone their $$$ back that reported missing $$$$! Ughhhhhh...

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Dang. I didn't realize they took it from your office. Here, occasionally food disappears from the fridge in the kitchen, but that's shared by everyone on the floor.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
I went on a tour there and had too many bad experiences. The people there aren't as nice as the people in MoBay, too many younger tourist. Enough to make me not want to go back. Hubby doesn't care for it neither. I will try it again one day but if I don't ever go back its cool with me too.

I happen to come during Spring Break start time so I know what you mean.

jesus christ dens, yuh funny :lol::lol:

What I do finesse? :unsure::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Now I'm mad...I can stand that either. We had an out right thief up in here...came into my office and took $80 out my purse (that wasn't locked up but whatever) like it was nothing! :angry: Needless to say, I started an uproar...a few weeks later a young girl that worked for our mail service here was terminated and the company gave everyone their $$$ back that reported missing $$$$! Ughhhhhh...

Yeeeeesssssss indeed!

This guy on our floor had some $1 bills hung on the file cabinet in his office, from whenever he won a bet with someone. Each bill had a post-it note with the details of the bet. One day he came in and 1 of the dollars was missing. Most of us think it was a joke, and he would've got it back, but he made SUCH a big deal of it that no one stepped forward.

A few days later, someone taped half of a $1 on the wall near his office, so clearly it was a joke, but no one ever knew who did it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Dang. I didn't realize they took it from your office. Here, occasionally food disappears from the fridge in the kitchen, but that's shared by everyone on the floor.

Morning! I never understood why you would take someone else's lunch or anything but specifically their lunch...that's just low down! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

I'm about to send an e-mail, but I'm wait until I calm down first. We had problems with people stealing lunches and it went on for 8 months until they installed a camera and found out who was doing it. They didn't want to spend the money installing the security camera, but it was happening too much. That was one of the reasons I have a fridge in my office. Someone drank my welches white grape juice (which is EXPENSIVE) right from the bottle...they were eating chips or bread and some of it got into the bottle -- I damn near lost my mind. I put a 12 pack of danactive in the same fridge came in the next day and on 2 was left. Also had someone eat half of my subway sandwich and that was the last straw. You could see the dents from the person's fingers on the other side of the sandwich...I went to Walmart the next day and got a fridge for $55. It was either that or I was going to lose my job and my religion. The NERVE of some people...and when I get upset at work, they can't understand a DAMN thing I'm saying.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Yeeeeesssssss indeed!

This guy on our floor had some $1 bills hung on the file cabinet in his office, from whenever he won a bet with someone. Each bill had a post-it note with the details of the bet. One day he came in and 1 of the dollars was missing. Most of us think it was a joke, and he would've got it back, but he made SUCH a big deal of it that no one stepped forward.

A few days later, someone taped half of a $1 on the wall near his office, so clearly it was a joke, but no one ever knew who did it.

Awwww...poe thang... :rofl: I can imagine he was hot about that.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Oh hell naw as Philly would say dey out of orda!!!!! That was some bold ish and you know when you say something everyone will look all innocent like not me....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.