MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Don't play with them, and don't wait for phone calls back! I am assuming that your car (since it was older) is valued at less than $6000 - Use the small claims court. Send a letter, via certified mail, to the company and the individual responsible for the car (not the insurance company, to them directly) - Give them a 30 day demand letter to pay, enclose a copy of the damage estimate / value estimate for your car. Tell them if you have not received full payment within 30 days, you will proceed with litigation -

The Maine Small claims guide is here:

http://www.courts.state.me.us/maine_courts...hen_to_use.html

I can help you with the letter if you want

I agree with Sus! I had to sue Pepsi when my completely paid off car was totaled by one of their sorry sap sucking drivers here in GA.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whats up yardies. i made it to atlanta about 130pm and resting for morrow morning flight to kingston for my wife interview thursday morning. it is strange that atl tempature is falling and i want to bust out the shorts for flight to ja cause its 86 there. lol

Good luck! Have a great trip! Say hi to wifey for us :)

Timeline
How you go from steaks to a sandwich? He doesn't eat steak? I got me a ghetto hubby. He eats EVERYTHING, except for string beans... LMAO

Im glad you asked this question Sunny BECAUSE, hubbydoesn't eat red meat AND he usually has eaten already by the time I come home :angry: Sooooooooooooooooo my kids and I had sandwiches and he ate NOTHING :angry: Chicken and rice, chicken and rice, chicken and rice! He has made me despise chicken!!! My household is CRAZY!!! My son don't eat pork or fish, Steve eats no red meat, My daughter and I eat everything so can you imagine how hard it is for me to plan meals??? and I love to cook! Just not for them anymore lol Ugh

:)

:ot:

My ex-fiance just sent me a text message and said are you married yet? Poe thang :no:

Why some men think they have it like that...they think we never going to move on...after being with this man for 8 years and knowing him like 11 years...he still so predictable...awww bless his soul! We been broken up well over 3 years and he thinks I'm not suppose to be happy... :whistle:

:lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Im glad you asked this question Sunny BECAUSE, hubbydoesn't eat red meat AND he usually has eaten already by the time I come home :angry: Sooooooooooooooooo my kids and I had sandwiches and he ate NOTHING :angry: Chicken and rice, chicken and rice, chicken and rice! He has made me despise chicken!!! My household is CRAZY!!! My son don't eat pork or fish, Steve eats no red meat, My daughter and I eat everything so can you imagine how hard it is for me to plan meals??? and I love to cook! Just not for them anymore lol Ugh

:)

Girl have to love it! Morning Tee! (I'm waving through the screen)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Sus I am so depressed about this situation. I know its "just a car" but damn... thats all I got!

So the arsehole who was responsible for the vehicle says when he woke up Thursday morning the car "was like that" and he called the boss, they towed the car and reported a hit and run on it.

Well Monday when the cop told him it was involved in my accident he said "well it wasnt me driving" and since no one can give an id on the driver the cops are over it. And now they are reporting that his truck was stolen.

It was sure nice of whoever "stole" his truck to return it after they hit me... what a GIANT CROCK OF SHYT!

So now we are bugging the insurance company to at least get compensation for my car. Of course they are not returning calls etc...

I know I am overly emotional, sensitive .. whatever. But it truly makes me sad that people can be so uncaring, unconcerned and just plain mean. This is the kinda stuff that really worries me for my daughter's future. I know there are good, caring people out there.. but times like these I need to get an Rx for some prozac! :(

Irie, justice will be served watch! When you do wrong to people, nothing ever good comes out of it wait and see..... Rashida was about to come out just now but I decided to say something sensible this time lol

dang ya'll talk a lot! thread is just 15 days old and over 2700 posts!

Charles :lol::lol::lol: You leave us be!!! We just like to talk a lil you know and we pretty much all get along :lol:

Your post was so unexpected (F)

Timeline
Don't play with them, and don't wait for phone calls back! I am assuming that your car (since it was older) is valued at less than $6000 - Use the small claims court. Send a letter, via certified mail, to the company and the individual responsible for the car (not the insurance company, to them directly) - Give them a 30 day demand letter to pay, enclose a copy of the damage estimate / value estimate for your car. Tell them if you have not received full payment within 30 days, you will proceed with litigation -

The Maine Small claims guide is here:

http://www.courts.state.me.us/maine_courts...hen_to_use.html

I can help you with the letter if you want

LOL Charles - if you notice, most of us only talk in this thread - we rarely venture away! :whistle:

Don't stress, think positive thoughts that you will hear today!

Sus thats why I love ya! Just a wealth of GOOD info!!!! That's right Irie do as Sus suggested.. It's time to get in "Pitbull" mode.. don't take your teeth off them until you get satisfaction!

Timeline
I agree with Sus! I had to sue Pepsi when my completely paid off car was totaled by one of their sorry sap sucking drivers here in GA.

:o Not Pepsi!!! :crying: my favorite drink *smh* so sad lol

:ot:

My ex-fiance just sent me a text message and said are you married yet? Poe thang :no:

Why some men think they have it like that...they think we never going to move on...after being with this man for 8 years and knowing him like 11 years...he still so predictable...awww bless his soul! We been broken up well over 3 years and he thinks I'm not suppose to be happy... :whistle:

:lol:

He gets a poe poe thang lol

:o Not Pepsi!!! :crying: my favorite drink *smh* so sad lol

Yes girl, they almost made me loose my cool! I also had to go after a detail company that wrecked my car while it was being detailed...so I have some horror stories but in the end I always got some satisfaction :innocent: Key thing is staying on them.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning, ladies!

Off to work...

Dens, did you win when you sued Pepsi?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

He gets a poe poe thang lol

Yep he is a very sad case...walking around at 33-years-old trying to be a rapper...go sit the "F" down somewhere with that! :angry:

Morning, ladies!

Off to work...

Dens, did you win when you sued Pepsi?

Morning! We ended up settling out of court but I came out alright...was able to purchase my second car and pay for paralegal school.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Girl have to love it! Morning Tee! (I'm waving through the screen)

Good morning Mrs. Den ((((Hugs))) through the computer :) So what did you guys eat?

Timeline
Yep he is a very sad case...walking around at 33-years-old trying to be a rapper...go sit the "F" down somewhere with that! :angry:

:rofl: Dont they kill you with that mess? Its hilarious to me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.