MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
While away from VJ, I managed to select a book @ library while there w/my son. I'm reading Maneater by Mary B Morrison. Very interesting book. I read over 150 pages yesterday. I prbly finish it today. At the end of first half, there were questions. One question was, would you still marry your fiance if you found XXXXrated pics of them?? Cory answered by saying in a relationship everything should be easily revealed to one another espclly if we're speaking about marriage. He also went on to say, that shows the woman had something to hide & maybe hiding more skeletons in closet.I shot back & said maybe she doesn't want her past to interfere w/her present & she prbly felt no need to reveal the pics. Who knows. It's not me but question made me think.

This book at one time was on the essence magazines top book selection.

Sounds like good reading...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies

my heart is heavy :(

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i don't like animals period, but i will humor a puppy or kitten if they are not all over me.. roger cyan manage at all LOL

weekend was a bust, running around dallas w/ roger and some yardie friends doing errands friday night after work..

sat my youngest had cheer competition and it was ALL DYAM DAY long.. but very entertaining.. was too pooped to go out that night

sunday.. church and went to see my dad that night..

plus the ex opted out of picking up the kids cuz he had to work and couldn't take my youngest to her cheer comp <_< so MAAAYYYYYBBEEEE i might have better luck next weekend but i doubt it.. i think i am bout to officially retire my dancing shoes.. :cry:

Timeline

on a lighter note though i met PHILLY this weekend :luv:

we have been trying to call dada but her phone goes to vm

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ms p.. what do belly do if ppl bring there pets in there to petsmart LOL

roger would have a FIT.. him no like pets heehee..

you should hve saw him w/ wakey cute likkle doggy..

oh wait.. i forgot you have kingston, he used to them by now.. never mind :wacko:

He's fine when they bring their pets in---but now he doesn't want Kingston to bark at all whenever he's home! :blink: Poe thang! :lol: Kingston is his buddy though...they get along great AND he was even talking about adopting another dog (not my idea I SWEAR! :innocent: ) because they are having a pet adoption at PetSmart and he said some of the dogs were cute! :dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
hi yardies

Hey Bunzie...cheer up sweetie...mine was too...(F)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Timeline
He's fine when they bring their pets in---but now he doesn't want Kingston to bark at all whenever he's home! :blink: Poe thang! :lol: Kingston is his buddy though...they get along great AND he was even talking about adopting another dog (not my idea I SWEAR! :innocent: ) because they are having a pet adoption at PetSmart and he said some of the dogs were cute! :dance:

Mrs. P -- u lucky -- Belly is a mellow yard man cause trus mi a few weeks ago we housesat for my old boss and her house is huge and she has 3 labs and they're very playful, I was fixing their food and all I heard was "WAH DI RASS" -- they were trying to jump on my husband and he was standing on the back of the coach...I kept saying they just want to play. It was worse when I told him that people have to pick up the dawg cakcak or they have to pay a fine...he just shook his head n said, pick up who fah sh*t u massah madd

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
on a lighter note though i met PHILLY this weekend :luv:

we have been trying to call dada but her phone goes to vm

omg bunzy.. dont tell me that.. :whistle:

glad you and philly kicked it, wha mek ya heart heavy star????

Timeline
He's doing good...thanks for asking. He trying to get adjusted...been eating up a storm, chile poe thang! He been calling to check on his son (weekly)...being apart from his son along with not working, I would say has been what he has had to deal with the most about being here in the U.S. Other than that, we doing good.

Glad to hear that your Mista has some guys he can relate too and hang out with that is close, that's always a good thing.

Girl, tell me about it!! I am like I have NEVER seen you eat so much before! :blush: But it does get better once he gets out and starts working! It's the boredom. I can imagine how hard it must be to be away from his son, but remind him it's not forever and give him lots of hugs and kisses! :star: Glad things are going well...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi yardies

Echo that. I went back to bed & hugged Steven very tightly.

----------

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? My new favorite winter Olympics sport is curling. It's so fascinating! One of my teammates recommended a movie about curlers and would you believe it was available to watch on hulu.com for free! Steven & I watched it last night: Men Without Brooms.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Mrs. P -- u lucky -- Belly is a mellow yard man cause trus mi a few weeks ago we housesat for my old boss and her house is huge and she has 3 labs and they're very playful, I was fixing their food and all I heard was "WAH DI RASS" -- they were trying to jump on my husband and he was standing on the back of the coach...I kept saying they just want to play. It was worse when I told him that people have to pick up the dawg cakcak or they have to pay a fine...he just shook his head n said, pick up who fah sh*t u massah madd

:rofl::rofl: Lawd dat was him in the beginning. But Kingston will make anybody melt, and now he does EVERYTHING with Kingston--no problems! Will take him w/o asking, feed, play, whatever! The only thing he won't do is bathe him. That's still my job! And Kingston is stuck to him like "white on rice"! :lol: Sometimes it's like I never existed! :crying:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Timeline
:rofl::rofl: Lawd dat was him in the beginning. But Kingston will make anybody melt, and now he does EVERYTHING with Kingston--no problems! Will take him w/o asking, feed, play, whatever! The only thing he won't do is bathe him. That's still my job! And Kingston is stuck to him like "white on rice"! :lol: Sometimes it's like I never existed! :crying:

BOAL my husband say only time im evah see dawg bade a when it rain...but dawg innah who fah dub...girl, he be killing me and my family with jokes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LMAO.. too funny

there used to be a likkle pup run outta him house widout a leash.. roger try fi kick him if him come barking at him LOL

girl i be holling, she should put that rascal on a leash..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.