MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Heck I was with a guy for like 8 years and he did the Linda Blair head turn on me...so you just have to step out there on faith. Bless all our hearts! My Grandmother always says..."it doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" :star: When you feel something real you go for it!

AAWWWWW Den's

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

No plans to see him yet Dens... gonna wait and save money for the trip to come.. which I hope is sooner than later!

Two comments.. and hope im not all in the mix.. .

I was silly to think that most babys mamas were like me! When it comes to my son and my ex, we get along, Im not vindictive and was more than happy when my ex remarried and his new wife was wanting to love my son too. More people to love him the better! But I was a fool to think that my hubby.. whose also a Libra.. that his kids mom would be so kind. She would love nothing more than to wreck us and put him thru misery over his kids and its so sad.... I always told myself Id never be with a man with kids because I never wanted the drama of all that.. (shallow I know) but now I look and see why I thought that way! This beeeatch is too much! ugh.. :wacko:

Jamerican Queen - Yo baby daddy is dead wrong for being on Maury... :wacko:

:rofl:

I hope your sons didn't see him on there :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

hi yardies

finesse yuh nah show we nuh pic a yuh belly!?!

there seems to be so much going on

i see words going back and forth about dna tests..............but i just can't with all them paragraphs so forgive me yardies if i don't participate

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Heck I was with a guy for like 8 years and he did the Linda Blair head turn on me...so you just have to step out there on faith. Bless all our hearts! My Grandmother always says..."it doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" :star: When you feel something real you go for it!

lol @ linda blair.....

:wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse- thanks for the belly button update. I keep looking at mine and wonder if soon I will have to give it up and there is no way I would do it again. I will try what your doctor suggested though before I totally give in. You will ave to let me know if your ehole stays open. I've had mine for 11 years now so hopefully it would stay open if I do have to take it out.

JQ- Halloween baby huh? Is he a little monster?? J/K.

Continuing on with my baby name combos.. I want Javon if we have a boy because to me it's a combo of Jah and my hubby, Vaughn. Also the JA could be for Jamaican. At first hubby didn't like it at all, but now he is on board. Oh well time will tell. we are still a year and a half a way atleast, but as you can tell I can't wait.

Oh I also saw a girl named Jamayka which I like, but I'm not sure people would take her serious.. maybe a middle name..hmmm. OK I'm going to stop now and let the pregnant ladies discuss names. Speaking of.. Finesse any names yet????

No plans to see him yet Dens... gonna wait and save money for the trip to come.. which I hope is sooner than later!

I was silly to think that most babys mamas were like me! When it comes to my son and my ex, we get along, Im not vindictive and was more than happy when my ex remarried and his new wife was wanting to love my son too. More people to love him the better! But I was a fool to think that my hubby.. whose also a Libra.. that his kids mom would be so kind. She would love nothing more than to wreck us and put him thru misery over his kids and its so sad.... I always told myself Id never be with a man with kids because I never wanted the drama of all that.. (shallow I know) but now I look and see why I thought that way! This beeeatch is too much! ugh.. :wacko:

Awww, well I can understand you want to save up the $$$ so you can enjoy your upcoming trip to see him soon!

Yeah, I know the baby mama/daddy drama is never good...just can't we all be grown? I just hope that we keep things into perspective...its not about me, Den, or her...its about that little innocent baby boy.

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I think I am a pretty nice baby mama as well. :)

I am civil with my daughter's dad. I try not to interact too much with him becuase I know he is an alcoholic and a liar....however.... I was also very happy when he married and step mom is awesome. We get along like me and any of my friends and my daughter LOVES her... She always made me feel safe to send my daughter to their home.

Now... they are getting a divorce. My daughter still will go visit step mom - she will always be a 2nd mom to Tierra.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon everyone!! OK back to catch up since I don't know to collect posts I want to quote and do one big one, Ells style.

Quote each post at the bottom right of each one, then when you're ready to reply, go to the top or bottom of the forum & hit 'add reply'.

Good afternoon everyone...

I dont post much in the yardie thread - and just wanted to get in here and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day. Mine is as it has been since I started this process! Frusterating and long! :crying:

Welcome Ats! This is a good place to vent about the long, frustrating process....we've all been there.

my granny even taped it :bonk::( i was so mad at her, i was like thanks for making it a big deal for years to come with my son..... :bonk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gotta love Granny!

oh wow! I just googled "face in hole".... LOL

:blink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Add 'board'! :lol:

:lol::lol: But true what Grandma says....I love Grandmas!

I think I am a pretty nice baby mama as well. :)

I am civil with my daughter's dad. I try not to interact too much with him becuase I know he is an alcoholic and a liar....however.... I was also very happy when he married and step mom is awesome. We get along like me and any of my friends and my daughter LOVES her... She always made me feel safe to send my daughter to their home.

Now... they are getting a divorce. My daughter still will go visit step mom - she will always be a 2nd mom to Tierra.

That's awesome! See that's what I'm talking about. :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse- thanks for the belly button update. I keep looking at mine and wonder if soon I will have to give it up and there is no way I would do it again. I will try what your doctor suggested though before I totally give in. You will ave to let me know if your ehole stays open. I've had mine for 11 years now so hopefully it would stay open if I do have to take it out.

JQ- Halloween baby huh? Is he a little monster?? J/K.

Continuing on with my baby name combos.. I want Javon if we have a boy because to me it's a combo of Jah and my hubby, Vaughn. Also the JA could be for Jamaican. At first hubby didn't like it at all, but now he is on board. Oh well time will tell. we are still a year and a half a way atleast, but as you can tell I can't wait.

Oh I also saw a girl named Jamayka which I like, but I'm not sure people would take her serious.. maybe a middle name..hmmm. OK I'm going to stop now and let the pregnant ladies discuss names. Speaking of.. Finesse any names yet????

we have our names picked out but i'm not telling :no:

:lol::lol: But true what Grandma says....I love Grandmas!

Okay, mine is 85 and she is sharp as a tac! :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Jamerican Queen - Yo baby daddy is dead wrong for being on Maury... :wacko:

:rofl:

I hope your sons didn't see him on there :unsure:

I know Im still trying to find it on you tube :bonk:

No my baby didnt see it, see is 10 now and his daddy went on there when he was 2 months so hopefully he never sees it :yes::no::yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You're supposed to get into the mix....no worries!

There is plenty of drama in that department here so another thing you're not alone on.

Girl I always do names... :yes:

Boy- Dasher Daniel- Wheeler (First name with a "D" like his daddy and the two middle names is his dad and my dad)

Girl- Leighton Onataria ( I just like the name Leighton and Ontaria is after her daddy since his middle name is Ontario)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.