MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats, JQ!!!!!

Come during Sprink Break. We are planning to be there Apr 3 - 10th. God willing (If our AP comes in time). The tickets are crazy high though...

Thanks char What did I hearear.jpg april 3-10 im trying to go in April too. Girl we didnt get to do it like I wanted in Vegas, maybe better in JA :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl my baby daddy tried this one on me and initiated the paternity test. Said due to the quickness of pregnancy #######,

So the paternity test came out 99.97 You are the father and he still aint paid no childsupport and that was 2004 or 2005.

did I even tell yall that he was on maury Povich with his first baby momma when my youngest son was 2 months old :bonk: he was the father then too :yes:

:rofl::rofl:

Den's Wife - I understand what you are saying. I just always question when the new woman comes into a man's life and questions his paternity.

In my situation - we had DNA testing done on my daughter when she was 3 years old. Mainly because his new girlfriend had questions not HIM when it was time to pay child support. When I finally had a conversation with the girlfriend years later...for some crazy reason, she believed everything HE said. Told her I don't remember her being in the bed with us nor did she know me. Made me look like some crazy lady who he hated...trust and believe, it was the total opposite. Had lots of evidence to prove otherwise. Things may have been clearer if we had that discussion years later...who knows.

Shemmy, I appreciate you shedding some light and a different view point on the situation. Trust me when I tell you...I'm not the new woman coming in and gasing him up with doubts... I have been so supportive and understanding...its still new for me and new for him (adjusting to him being a father)...like I said I've told him how I felt and he has expressed his feelings to me...I'm going to be there for him and I will be there for lil' one so its all good...I will respect them to be parents to their son cause that's what I would want at the end of the day, if the shoe were on the other foot.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
what do you mean what obstacles there are to now overcome? the child is 9. she just found out about her?

dem live wid yuh? ow dem get along wid hubby?

Yes they do live with me, and eats up everything, did I say that already????? :crying:

They get along with him :innocent: see there dad is in prison for 10 years wont get out til 2016 (never been a good role model at all) so they want a father figure in their life and my hubby is the best one they could have. He plays with them and wrestles and argues about sports and movies, but he is also strict and makes them keep those rooms clean. do all the chores and homework. Did I say he is obsessed with cleaning :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
are you up getting ready for work or do you work at night?? I am always amazed when east coasters are on here when I am.....

Amazed= nosey :lol:

I'm just a super night owl. I usually go to bed between 4 and 6am. I tell people my inner clock is set on west coast time.

Good afternoon everyone!! OK back to catch up since I don't know to collect posts I want to quote and do one big one, Ells style.

Girl my baby daddy tried this one on me and initiated the paternity test. Said due to the quickness of pregnancy #######,

So the paternity test came out 99.97 You are the father and he still aint paid no childsupport and that was 2004 or 2005.

did I even tell yall that he was on maury Povich with his first baby momma when my youngest son was 2 months old :bonk: he was the father then too :yes:

Girl stop, I am on the floor...no he didn't! :no:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
All I can do is giggle at that Maury comment.

Im try to find it on You tube he clowned all over that stage.

Everyone was always asking me , is that you he went on Maury with,, Im like NO

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Thanks char What did I hearear.jpg april 3-10 im trying to go in April too. Girl we didnt get to do it like I wanted in Vegas, maybe better in JA :yes:

Ewwwwwww, that ear looks nasty!

Did I say he is obsessed with cleaning :yes:

So is Den! :yes:

I'm just a super night owl. I usually go to bed between 4 and 6am. I tell people my inner clock is set on west coast time.

Good afternoon everyone!! OK back to catch up since I don't know to collect posts I want to quote and do one big one, Ells style.

Hey girl!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Nat ... Louis wants 20 and 1 more is good for me! :)

My mom had a twin brother and Louis has 4 sets of twins in his fam... so we shall see, he may hit the jackpot! LOL

LOL@ Brooke...thinking of names! Maybe its time for you!

I am just not sure how I am feeling... time will tell.

You are lucky you have twins on both side. I hope for twins, but doubt that is going to happen. I am getting very excited about having a pickney. I just want us to enjoy this first year of marriage, just us. We actually just talked about this last night and we are going to try for a 2011 libra...lol. My husband is a libra and I think libras in general tend to be nice people. Plus hubby said he wants an October baby like him. I know it's going to be tough to hit it (so to say) just right, but we're going to try. Bottom line we're going to start trying the end of this year.

I know it's a shock when you are not planning it, but if you are it will be a blessing and everything will fall into place. Plus how cute will he/she be??

Nat ... Louis wants 20 and 1 more is good for me! :)

My mom had a twin brother and Louis has 4 sets of twins in his fam... so we shall see, he may hit the jackpot! LOL

LOL@ Brooke...thinking of names! Maybe its time for you!

I am just not sure how I am feeling... time will tell.

Edited by Thompson2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
You are lucky you have twins on both side. I hope for twins, but doubt that is going to happen. I am getting very excited about having a pickney. I just want us to enjoy this first year of marriage, just us. We actually just talked about this last night and we are going to try for a 2011 libra...lol. My husband is a libra and I think libras in general tend to be nice people. Plus hubby said he wants an October baby like him. I know it's going to be tough to hit it (so to say) just right, but we're going to try. Bottom line we're going to start trying the end of this year.

I know it's a shock when you are not planning it, but if you are it will be a blessing and everything will fall into place. Plus how cute will he/she be??

I am Libra! I AM nice! LOL....

No kidding on the cute part! Kinda wish for a boy.... dreads from birth! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Yes they do live with me, and eats up everything, did I say that already????? :crying:

They get along with him :innocent: see there dad is in prison for 10 years wont get out til 2016 (never been a good role model at all) so they want a father figure in their life and my hubby is the best one they could have. He plays with them and wrestles and argues about sports and movies, but he is also strict and makes them keep those rooms clean. do all the chores and homework. Did I say he is obsessed with cleaning :yes:

nice :thumbs: so ow dem feel bout baby girl coming to stay? (she is staying once you get her, right?)

Timeline

Yea see Irie..you ARE another nice libra. Any other libras on here? I know Tre's hubby is because he has the same bday as my hubby.

JQ- I can't believe your ex was on Maury. I wish you could find that clip. I bet the audiance was all booing him. hahaha

Finesse- I think you should follow through and give the monkeys a tour of the mall. People will see your belly and think poor girl is practicing her stroller driving skills...you bump into things the monkey nuh mind.

Where are the Washington,DC people at??? We're possibly planning on taking a trip there and I'm wondering where to stay. Any suggestions?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy, I appreciate you shedding some light and a different view point on the situation. Trust me when I tell you...I'm not the new woman coming in and gasing him up with doubts... I have been so supportive and understanding...its still new for me and new for him (adjusting to him being a father)...like I said I've told him how I felt and he has expressed his feelings to me...I'm going to be there for him and I will be there for lil' one so its all good...I will respect them to be parents to their son cause that's what I would want at the end of the day, if the shoe were on the other foot.

Not picking on you. Just wanted you to see another side. I'm happy to hear you are supportive and understanding :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where are the Washington,DC people at??? We're possibly planning on taking a trip there and I'm wondering where to stay. Any suggestions?

Me, Lawny, Sunny, TAHM (soon come)...I know I am leaving out lots of people :unsure:

I wanted twins too. They run in Damien's family but I keep having dreams about two babies..like another one right after this one :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.